Zone1 *Christians And Muslims Do Not Mix Together*

Saudi arabia is not THE ENTIRE ADHERENT UMMAH----gee, you are confused----a very CONFINED MIND. Even you have provided evidence
that not ALL MUSLIMS consider the saudi brand of islam to be the GENUINE
Article

Unlike you I'm not an expert on the whole Muslim world.

Muslims and Jews don't believe Jesus is the son of God. My heritage , training and belief is Christian, but I'm not threatened by their beliefs being different. What's your problem?
Any problems I may have are unrelated to this issue and of no interest to you, I am sure. You seem "threatened" by the fact that the Arabic language cannot be imposed upon Christianity, English or Jesus. You avoid answering simple, direct, apparently inconvenient questions as if you had to defend Mohamed's work. Is there some reason you are so devoted?

Any problems I may have are unrelated to this issue and of no interest to you, I am sure. You seem "threatened" by the fact that the Arabic language cannot be imposed upon Christianity, English or Jesus. You avoid answering simple, direct, apparently inconvenient questions as if you had to defend Mohamed's work. Is there some reason you are so devoted?
I don't care for lies and stupidity.

You know there are Arab Christians and they call God Allah.

I don't care for lies and stupidity.

You know there are Arab Christians and they call God Allah.
OK, I'm done with you and your undeserved insults. I have no interest in educating you and absolutely no interest in the totally silly beliefs some may have.

The Lamb for Eid Mubarak is not a sin offering.

Christians also worship God.
It is a BLOOD SACRIFICE----the description "sin offering" that appears in
the bible refers to the fact that sin is obviated by PRAYER, REPENTENCE and
CHARITY-----the donation of an EDIBLE animal to the landless members of
the tribe LEVI (that's the priests and levites) is charity just like dropping coins
in the "poor box" in church is charity and Zakat to support JIHAD is "charity".
For BLOOD sacrifice ---watch a five year old muslim boy try to kill a lamb---or
a 12 year old shoot a victimm of muslim wrath in the head

Forum List

Back