Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Don't even know what the 1st claim above means. But all the rest -- are meaningless unless you define "WE".. If "WE" = atheists -- those statements are blatantly false.

NOBODY should depend on the laws of man to be fair or reasonable. History proved that time and time again. The laws of God are "fairer". If you're in a concentration camp or living in a bombed out city like Raqqa Syria -- you're NOT turning to your god of "WE" for fairness and to validate your INNATE God given freedom and Liberty.

Trust me on that.
The bolded : I dont see how that is even possible.

Wow, what a couple of worthless trolls. Just bugs the hell out of you guys to know that so many people find love and comfort in their religion.
Dont bug me. Sometimes i wish i had religion. But i dont.
So i find humor in the evil, inconsistencies and hypocrisy :thup:

Sensitiviy is just not your thing, is it? Nor compassion either it seems. Not everyone agrees with your assessment. In fact, there are quite a lot of people who don't, and so maybe you ought to go looking for humor someplace else.
You realize you came in here, right? Thats like walking in a gay club and bitching about all the guy on guy dicksucking going on in the bathroom.
Not everyone agrees with alot of shit. No need to act like this is any different.
I am sure you bash leftists dont you? Or no?

I don't agree with most leftist policies, but I do not bash anybody for their opinions or beliefs. Which is something you can't truthfully say. But here's the difference: we can disagree about politics all day long and it's no big deal. But God and religion is a little closer to home, when you get as insulting as you did in your earlier posts you have crossed a line into trollery. Let me ask you and Luddly and anyone else who cares to answer: what is so Goddamn hard about live and let live when it comes to God and religion? It's no skin off your ass if somebody is a Christian, why do you have to be such an a-hole?
Well... It becomes a problem, when people start trying to shape the political landscape based on their religion. So it doesnt always remain "live, and let live". But on a more personal note Ive known many christians that will fuck you over, then make no attemp at righting the wrong. They just carry on like it never happened; because they took it to Jesus. And apparently Jesus forgave them, and for the christian transgressor; thats good enough. I have a problem with people who take such a position. No one other than me, can forgive a wrongdoing committed against me. Period.

Last edited:
God reproduced when he raped Jesus' mother
A 14 year old girl no less. Oh... And she was married. You know any married virgins?
I think they were just engaged.
She wasnt a virgin. The only way to get pregnant back then was sex.

Actually, true virgin birth - parthenogenesis - is not uncommon but the offspring are always female because that's the only available DNA.

I studied this a bit - there's a lizard and a bush in AZ that reproduce asexually.

And I believe I remember cases of human parthenogenesis. The ovum is irritated, causing it to split. If I remember correctly, the resultant "pregnancy" is never viable though. Has to do with the genetic information not being complete.

A 14 year old girl no less. Oh... And she was married. You know any married virgins?

Actually, true virgin birth - parthenogenesis - is not uncommon but the offspring are always female because that's the only available DNA.

I studied this a bit - there's a lizard and a bush in AZ that reproduce asexually.

And I believe I remember cases of human parthenogenesis. The ovum is irritated, causing it to split. If I remember correctly, the resultant "pregnancy" is never viable though. Has to do with the genetic information not being complete.
Im familiar with the lizard. Though I've never read of a human case wbich resulted in a viable offspring.

yea, but there is no delivery as far as i know. Big difference lol

Don't even know what the 1st claim above means. But all the rest -- are meaningless unless you define "WE".. If "WE" = atheists -- those statements are blatantly false.

NOBODY should depend on the laws of man to be fair or reasonable. History proved that time and time again. The laws of God are "fairer". If you're in a concentration camp or living in a bombed out city like Raqqa Syria -- you're NOT turning to your god of "WE" for fairness and to validate your INNATE God given freedom and Liberty.

Trust me on that.
The bolded : I dont see how that is even possible.

Fairer than mere men? Of course they are. Otherwise L'il Kimchee in NK wouldn't be a god making his country into starving dwarves. God's Commandments fit on a couple of ole stones. MAN'S commandments are too voluminous to fit on your computer.

Which men/women do you TRUST making your moral/ethical decisions for YOU??

And what I ADMIRE about people of faith is that they know HUMILITY. That's a key to peaceful societies. When they RECOGNIZE how humans fail on consistency, total knowledge and wisdom. HUMILITY is a beautiful thing. And the only way to REALLY get it --- it to recognize SOME kind of higher power that guarantees your freedom and liberties. The Founders put it exactly THAT way. They were very humble men. And they recognized how defective man-made law was. I'm a "Natural Law" spiritualist. Not much different to what they believed.

Who are the most arrogant people you know? Don't they want to make all your decisions FOR you? Are they annoying or not? HUMBLE people use power wisely... Especially POLITICAL power...

Last edited:
"Gee ... let's see how far out on the stupidity limb I have to run to get a reaction from God-loving peoples."

Pretty sure most of you fell off the limb and landed on your head.

Wow, what a couple of worthless trolls. Just bugs the hell out of you guys to know that so many people find love and comfort in their religion.
Dont bug me. Sometimes i wish i had religion. But i dont.
So i find humor in the evil, inconsistencies and hypocrisy :thup:

Sensitiviy is just not your thing, is it? Nor compassion either it seems. Not everyone agrees with your assessment. In fact, there are quite a lot of people who don't, and so maybe you ought to go looking for humor someplace else.
You realize you came in here, right? Thats like walking in a gay club and bitching about all the guy on guy dicksucking going on in the bathroom.
Not everyone agrees with alot of shit. No need to act like this is any different.
I am sure you bash leftists dont you? Or no?

I don't agree with most leftist policies, but I do not bash anybody for their opinions or beliefs. Which is something you can't truthfully say. But here's the difference: we can disagree about politics all day long and it's no big deal. But God and religion is a little closer to home, when you get as insulting as you did in your earlier posts you have crossed a line into trollery. Let me ask you and Luddly and anyone else who cares to answer: what is so Goddamn hard about live and let live when it comes to God and religion? It's no skin off your ass if somebody is a Christian, why do you have to be such an a-hole?
Well... It becomes a problem, when people start trying to shape the political landscape based on their religion. So it doesnt always remain "live, and let live". But on a more personal note Ive known many christians that will fuck you over, then make no attemp at righting the wrong. They just carry on like it never happened; because they took it to Jesus. And apparently Jesus forgave them, and for the christian transgressor; thats good enough. I have a problem with people who take such a position. No one other than me, can forgive a wrongdoing committed against me. Period.

"It becomes a problem, when people start trying to shape the political landscape based on their religion"

Yeah, but then it's not about religion, it's about politics. And BTW, there are also people who use religion for their own political purposes too, as well as the atheists and agnostics who use politics against religion. None of that has to do with a belief in God.

"apparently Jesus forgave them, and for the christian transgressor; thats good enough"

Apparently? So now we're going to make assumptions about Jesus and accept them as fact? Just because a Catholic priest forgives your sins doesn't mean Jesus or God did, and repentance is required as well as restitution. You can lie to the priest but you won't get far lying to Jesus.

"No one other than me, can forgive a wrongdoing committed against me"

This is true, but beside the point. A person who commits a sin against you is still responsible for his actions in a court of law. Nobody said you had to forgive the person, you can sue his as off and maybe send his ass to prison. You don't have to forgive anybody, but I will say this: anger, hatred, and vengeance are not your friends.

What bugs me is not what you state.

What bugs me is that people can find love and comfort in adoring a genocidal son murdering prick of a God.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Is your God a moral God or is he one of the immoral mainstream Gods?

Regards
DL

Last edited:
Yes, man is superior

God realized how much he blew it on earth and has run away to try a do-over in another solar system.

No, we were not first. We are earth #27

He's not coming back

We own the place now

And we're not doing much better than he did.

??

I disagree with you here.

How would you like to live under Yahweh's law? Are you ready for public stoning of unruly children or people who wear two different types of cloth?

Secular law has proven itself to be more just that the laws of the Gods and I would say that that puts man above God.

Regards
DL

Well I would assume a creator would be better than his creation, but I guess anything is possible. Not likely tho

Let me ask you and Luddly and anyone else who cares to answer: what is so Goddamn hard about live and let live when it comes to God and religion? It's no skin off your ass if somebody is a Christian, why do you have to be such an a-hole?

Because it takes an A hole to make A holes recognize they are being A holes.

Why do we fight the evils of religions, ask any gay or woman or anyone with a moral sense.

Both Christianity and Islam have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

Now tell us why you are trying to protect such vile religions.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.

We would cure instead of kill. God kills.

We do not torture babies. God does.

We believe in freedom. God does not.

Trust me on that.

Trust you. LOL.

Not when you show so little wisdom or knowledge.

You questioned what this means.

"We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not."

If you decided a human sacrifice from your family was required for some great purpose, would you step up or would you send your child to die?

If you are a normal parent, you will step up as you will see that as the moral and right thing to do.

Your God did the opposite so if you did the moral thing, your God obviously did the immoral thing.

You follow secular law and do not try to have your barbaric God's laws be the law of the land and that belief your view of your genocidal son murdering God's laws as being better than secular law.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back