Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Man greater than GOD? the physical, mortal, insignificant human being?

one second.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

ok....let me compose myself.....:laugh:..lol

No.

Show us how your morals are superior to God's.

If you could cure as well as kill, which would you do?

Regards
DL

My morals or human beings in general , are NOT superior to GOD'S. In my opinion, man can not be greater than his/her Creator. GOD is beyond good and evil.

That's what I meant.:)

Yet you did not want to test your morals against god's as you know he would lose.

Go away till you can form an argument against your own morality and not just reiterate your foolish indoctrinated beliefs.

Regards
DL

I don't know what are you are talking like that.

I would not even dare to compare my morals with that of The Supreme Being with GOD.

HE is above and beyond my little self.

Is like comparing a grain of sand with the Infinite Universe.

one second.....

No.

Regards
DL

My morals or human beings in general , are NOT superior to GOD'S. In my opinion, man can not be greater than his/her Creator. GOD is beyond good and evil.

Yet you did not want to test your morals against god's as you know he would lose.

Go away till you can form an argument against your own morality and not just reiterate your foolish indoctrinated beliefs.

Regards
DL

I would not even dare to compare my morals with that of The Supreme Being with GOD.

You're real, god isn't.

The point? There is always a higher order who sits in judgement of your actions. You can claim this is the courts, or you can claim it is the government. You can even claim it is your fellow man. But, then, you have to ask the question: Who judges the judges? And, who judges those who judge the judges? Someone, somewhere, must sit in ultimate judgement.

Only if you choose to recognize such an entity. If not, you are the final arbiter. That is scripture.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

That there is a higher judgement is your judgement yet you do not know God at all. No one does.

Since we know that there is no single man who rules over all others, then it follows that God must be superior to man. Only He can judge the actions of man. Man does not have the ability to judge God.

Yet you have and have judged God to be good.

To judge man, God must be here to give his verdict. He is not.

Actually, it's pretty simple - who is the ultimate authority? Clearly, it can't be man - so just who the hell is it?

Not God as he is not here. man is here and like you, many have set God as good, even though he is shown to be a genocidal son murderer.

Do you think genocidal to be a good character trait?

Regards
DL
You are EVER so wrong ....

I do not JUDGE God .... I ACCEPT God .... a world of difference.

As for the rest of your post, I marvel at your ability to twist truth and reality to suit your need. But, hey, you know the price ...

one second.....

No.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Yet you, an insignificant grain of sand, dare to judge God good which goes against all the evidence.

Typical Christian hypocrisy.

Regards
DL

The point? There is always a higher order who sits in judgement of your actions. You can claim this is the courts, or you can claim it is the government. You can even claim it is your fellow man. But, then, you have to ask the question: Who judges the judges? And, who judges those who judge the judges? Someone, somewhere, must sit in ultimate judgement.

Only if you choose to recognize such an entity. If not, you are the final arbiter. That is scripture.

That there is a higher judgement is your judgement yet you do not know God at all. No one does.

Since we know that there is no single man who rules over all others, then it follows that God must be superior to man. Only He can judge the actions of man. Man does not have the ability to judge God.

Actually, it's pretty simple - who is the ultimate authority? Clearly, it can't be man - so just who the hell is it?

Not God as he is not here. man is here and like you, many have set God as good, even though he is shown to be a genocidal son murderer.

Regards
DL

As for the rest of your post, I marvel at your ability to twist truth and reality to suit your need. But, hey, you know the price ...

Yes. Clear moral thinking as compared to Christian immorality.

Go use your fear mongering on children just as it was used against you. I am immune to your garbage.

So is this bishop.

Regards
DL

one second.....

No.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Yet you, an insignificant grain of sand, dare to judge God good which goes against all the evidence.

Regards
DL

Who is judging GOD?

oh boy....chill, will you? :rolleyes-41:

Regards
DL

Go use your fear mongering on children just as it was used against you. I am immune to your garbage.

So is this bishop.

Regards
DL

Moral thinking, you say? Just where did these so-called morals come from? Let me guess .... some amorphous group think, right?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Who is judging GOD?

oh boy....chill, will you? :rolleyes-41:

Fear not, Skye ..... he protests too much.

I think he's frightened .... and fervently hoping one of us can take away his nightmares. He doesn't understand that only he can do that ....and to do it, he must commit to accepting God.

"Hearing the gospel with openness and confessing Christ with loyalty is the work and the gift of the Holy Spirit". Its almost impossible to intellectualize. One must confess Jesus Christ is Lord.
.believe it in their heart, repent and pray and have faith. I certainly don't understand everything and still have many questions but Ive come to know the fruits of the Holy Spirit and feel its work in my life.

"Where one quality, or opinion, might show itself in different individuals, its identified and called a spirit. Religious fervour might take a form quite antagonistic to the real will and law of God. For Christians there was but one standard by which to measure all claims on their religious allegiance: confession that the man Christ Jesus was the Word. All that demurred to that plain fact, and the loyalty implied by it, belonged to the spirit of antichrist. His hearers, however, if he understood them rightly, need not fear. By virtue of their adherence to the truth, God was in them. In Him they had conquered the spirits of the world, and had but to claim their victory. "

so no Mr OP....Man isn't greater than God.

Let's test you view shall we.

You spoke of Jesus as a proof of good.

Tell us, who is more likely to see justice in the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty?

Who is more likely to ask for us to accept that notion as good?

Satan or your God?

Regards
DL

rain falls on the just and the unjust, but to answer your question man does...man has a proven track record of punishing the innocent vs the guilty. just look at our court system or better yet our leaders. lol

God doesn't ask you to accept that notion since Gods judgment is perfect.

Let me ask you now....

Who is more likely to bring about confusion and create doubt?

Who acknowledges there is a God, quotes the Bible like there's no tomorrow yet either denies the Gospel or preaches another Gospel?

Who wants to exalt himself above God?

God or Satan

"Hearing the gospel with openness and confessing Christ with loyalty is the work and the gift of the Holy Spirit". Its almost impossible to intellectualize. One must confess Jesus Christ is Lord.
.believe it in their heart, repent and pray and have faith. I certainly don't understand everything and still have many questions but Ive come to know the fruits of the Holy Spirit and feel its work in my life.

"Where one quality, or opinion, might show itself in different individuals, its identified and called a spirit. Religious fervour might take a form quite antagonistic to the real will and law of God. For Christians there was but one standard by which to measure all claims on their religious allegiance: confession that the man Christ Jesus was the Word. All that demurred to that plain fact, and the loyalty implied by it, belonged to the spirit of antichrist. His hearers, however, if he understood them rightly, need not fear. By virtue of their adherence to the truth, God was in them. In Him they had conquered the spirits of the world, and had but to claim their victory. "

Tell us, who is more likely to see justice in the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty?

Satan or your God?

Regards
DL

rain falls on the just and the unjust, but to answer your question man does...man has a proven track record of punishing the innocent vs the guilty. just look at our court system or better yet our leaders. lol

Let me ask you now....

Who acknowledges there is a God, quotes the Bible like there's no tomorrow yet either denies the Gospel or preaches another Gospel?

God or Satan
Surely, you just when you comment about "man's justice" - you claim it is fair and right and just?

You need to wake up.

Satan or your God?

Regards
DL

Let me ask you now....

God or Satan
Surely, you just when you comment about "man's justice" - you claim it is fair and right and just?

You need to wake up.
No I said the opposite. Often the innocent are condemned and the guilty go free. ie justice system, wealthy vs poor.

Satan or your God?

Regards
DL

Let me ask you now....

God or Satan

You need to wake up.
No I said the opposite. Often the innocent are condemned and the guilty go free. ie justice system, wealthy vs poor.

Welcome to a world dictated by the whims of man - one without God, without remorse, and without accountability - one in which equivocation isn't an art form, it's a way of life.

Wow, what a couple of worthless trolls. Just bugs the hell out of you guys to know that so many people find love and comfort in their religion.
Little children find comfort in teddy bears that doesn't make stuffed animals supreme beings.

Isn't funny how we tell kids to stop talking to their imaginary friends so they can grow up then we tell them to pray to another imaginary man in the sky?

As long as they find comfort is the main thing. Which kinda throws all your BS out the window, doesn't it. Just cuz you think it's all imaginary doesn't make it fact, nor does it make it foolish or childish for them to decide for themselves what to believe in.

IMO insisting the imaginary is real is childish and foolish.

And yes I think gods are imaginary and not one person has ever shown me proof to the contrary.

Regards
DL

So is this bishop.

Regards
DL

Moral thinking, you say? Just where did these so-called morals come from? Let me guess .... some amorphous group think, right?

Morals like religion are human constructs that have evolved over time.

Satan or your God?

Regards
DL

Let me ask you now....

God or Satan

You need to wake up.

Welcome to a world dictated by the whims of man - one without God, without remorse, and without accountability - one in which equivocation isn't an art form, it's a way of life.

Well we could just kill innocents like your god has done so many times correct?

Tell me who is the better man ?

The one who out of fear of punishment and eternal damnation lives a good life in order to receive some eternal reward or the man or the man who knows there is no eternal reward and chooses to lead a good life anyway?

All religion is based on fear and greed.

Last edited:
Man invented god, therefore, he is greater than god.

THREAD CLOSED.

Forum List

Back