Can you accept that Man is greater than God?

Man greater than GOD? the physical, mortal, insignificant human being?

one second.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

ok....let me compose myself.....:laugh:..lol

No.

We can think. God cannot.

We can reproduce true. God cannot.

We can have many children. God cannot.

We place the lives of our wives and families above our own. God does not.

We would cure instead of kill. God kills.

We do not torture babies. God does.

We believe in freedom. God does not.

Jesus does which is why he took the judgement seat from His Father.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

Regards
DL
This last week showed that Man isn't greater than Mother Nature.

You can continue to adore a God inferior to you, both intellectually and morally, or become a Gnostic Christian or Karaite Jew like Jesus was. Jesus the Good as the Chrestians used to call him before Christianity reared it’s ugly head by reading their myths literally and embrace their God of War.

Islam would be a better religion today if that had not forced Mohammad to change from a loving God to a God or War so as to fight fire with fire. Thanks Christians for Islam. Pardon the digression.

Jesus shows the way with his advice to seek God by closeting yourself. Are you ready to follow Jesus or will you stick with your lying priests, preachers, Rabbi’s and Imams?

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL

I think they call this "mental masturbation into an old sock of egotism and perverted logic."

You choose to throw verbal grenades, without the least bit of validation, and then expect those of us who are comfortable in our beliefs to disprove your popcorn farts, rather than being responsible enough to present a viable, cohesive, and logical argument supporting your position so that it can be subjected to the rigors of those who disagree. Simply, you are afraid of honest dialogue - thus, the personal attacks on those who believe.

I would suggest that, deep down, you seek to be proven wrong, so that you can have the comfort of those who believe. Your incessant attacks beg for proof that you are wrong, that there really is a God, and that you can be eternally saved.

Regards
DL

You can't have a loving physical interaction with God.

God didn't save Timmy from the well, the guy with the rope did.

God reproduced when he raped Jesus' mother

So the story goes, yes.

Note that the result was a half breed hybrid chimera and not a full blooded offspring.

Even you can reproduce better than Yahweh and even without the bestiality of his species raping our species.

Regards
DL

You realize we are the same species as God don't you?

Exactly why I wrote what I did. We have evolved and improved our thinking while the vile immoral Gods we follow have not done so which is what makes those Gods inferior to man.

Regards
DL

You haven't evolved. Its the same failing argument the devil has been using since day one

Regards
DL
I do not believe mere mortals can be greater than a god.

Well, that would be a logical conclusion.

Which is likely why he doesn't believe it

Believing in supernatural B. S. is not logical so stop miss-using the word logical.

Doing so does not make you look intelligent.

Regards
DL

Who mentioned supernatural bs?

We are talking about our Father in Heaven.

Regards
DL
Your suffering will be great in Hell.

Regards
DL
... and well deserved.

Our religious friends forget that Jesus said he came to serve, not be served, and they also forget that they are always saying Jesus is God and that God never changes his mind. They somehow go from that to us being the servant and slave.

Actually, he liked to be served as well. His point is that we should all serve each other. He had no problem with Mary point oil on his feet and "wasting" precious oils in that way.

Uh, no God does change the way he does things. He has granted requests of a few in the Bible, off the top of my head, Lot and one of the kings that asked for more years of life.

We are to be BOND (willing) servants to God. God wants no part of an unwilling follower

True. God only wants salves, I agree.

Why are you following a slave holding god?

Do you see slavery as a good thing?

Regards
DL

God is a servant too. He was a servant to the people while he walked on earth as Jesus.

I don't think it's wrong for God to require from us anything. He could have made us robots just doing his bidding, but, instead, he created us to have a choice, and we have a choice to deny him or love him.

If you don't like God or his ways, you deny him. Not sure what your issue is.

This shows you are lying to us ---- 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.---- as well as all the times Jesus says he is doing the fathers will.

Further, God can't die, fool. Every Christian knows God is eternal. That is a big part of the Christian lies.

Regards
DL

Actually, Jesus was THERE for the creation of the world. Genesis clearly states "WE" meaning Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Jesus clearly states he is God throughout new Testament scriptures. Even the Pharisees understood this as they wanted to kill him for it.

God can not die. Ultimately, Jesus did not die either, only his fleshly body.

Thanks for sharing a delusion that you cannot prove.

Have you looked at the moral aspects of what you believe?

Not likely or you would find a moral ideology to follow.

Why are you following an immoral policy?

Regards
DL

God can not be or do anything immoral or, as some would say, sinful.
You can't hold God to man's standards.

Wow, what a couple of worthless trolls. Just bugs the hell out of you guys to know that so many people find love and comfort in their religion.
Little children find comfort in teddy bears that doesn't make stuffed animals supreme beings.

Isn't funny how we tell kids to stop talking to their imaginary friends so they can grow up then we tell them to pray to another imaginary man in the sky?

Man greater than GOD? the physical, mortal, insignificant human being?

one second.....

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

ok....let me compose myself.....:laugh:..lol

No.

Show us how your morals are superior to God's.

If you could cure as well as kill, which would you do?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
This last week showed that Man isn't greater than Mother Nature.

That would depend on how you measure things. I do agree that mother nature can presently do things we cannot but if nature is to be judged by results, as the most complicated entity we know, man is one hell of an accomplishment.

I give you your point though.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I think they call this "mental masturbation into an old sock of egotism and perverted logic."

You choose to throw verbal grenades, without the least bit of validation, and then expect those of us who are comfortable in our beliefs to disprove your popcorn farts, rather than being responsible enough to present a viable, cohesive, and logical argument supporting your position so that it can be subjected to the rigors of those who disagree. Simply, you are afraid of honest dialogue - thus, the personal attacks on those who believe.

I would suggest that, deep down, you seek to be proven wrong, so that you can have the comfort of those who believe. Your incessant attacks beg for proof that you are wrong, that there really is a God, and that you can be eternally saved.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

I left a moral question just above. Give an answer or get lost with your attack on the messenger and not the message.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You can't have a loving physical interaction with God.

God didn't save Timmy from the well, the guy with the rope did.

I hear you and that is one of the reasons why man is greater than God.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
I do not believe mere mortals can be greater than a god.

Well, that would be a logical conclusion.

Which is likely why he doesn't believe it

Believing in supernatural B. S. is not logical so stop miss-using the word logical.

Doing so does not make you look intelligent.

Regards
DL

Who mentioned supernatural bs?

We are talking about our Father in Heaven.

Exactly why we are talking of supernatural B.S.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Only a Christian can hate this much.

You are the same as your God and would kill me instead of cure me.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
... and well deserved.

Only an immoral judge would see infinite punishment for a finite crime or sin as justice.

Your God has the morals of Satan. Even worse.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back