Can we be honest here?

It's difficult to see how he survives his ignoring and even preventing testing of the virus. The virus itself is apolitical. Saying Team Trump did a good job not only requires ignoring facts, it requires ignoring the world. LOL

Even assuming a large maj of Whites change their minds on policing and systemic racise - OR MORE LIKELY - if the uncivil and anarchist protestors become the story, Trump still wears the dead albatross around his neck.

Trump's campaign will be more negative that Obama's 12 campaign. We'll see.

Do you think Americans are that dumb? Protests and riots took place in Democrat cities, and Democrat states, the Mayors did little to nothing about it, the rioters were Democrats, and they were upset about the conduct of a police officer in one of their Democrat cities.

But that's Trump's fault?

Those BLM protests deeply damaged Trump.
They showed him as callous and out of touch.
I can see Trump recovering from those protests.....But not the economy or COVID

The Wuhan virus and the economy are the same thing. We had the best economy in 50 years before the virus came along, and people will remember that.
I hope so. These millenials have the memory of a cockroach.

It's difficult to see how he survives his ignoring and even preventing testing of the virus. The virus itself is apolitical. Saying Team Trump did a good job not only requires ignoring facts, it requires ignoring the world. LOL

Even assuming a large maj of Whites change their minds on policing and systemic racise - OR MORE LIKELY - if the uncivil and anarchist protestors become the story, Trump still wears the dead albatross around his neck.

Do you think Americans are that dumb? Protests and riots took place in Democrat cities, and Democrat states, the Mayors did little to nothing about it, the rioters were Democrats, and they were upset about the conduct of a police officer in one of their Democrat cities.

I disagree about how people view the protests. The only ones who think Trump handled them wrong are the progressives who hated Trump anyway. People fear violence and except for minorities, they don't understand what BLM is trying to say.

BLM is admittedly marxist, there's no doubt what they're saying. The only black lives they're concerned with are the ones they can use to gain political power. There have been hundreds of black lives lost since Floyd, BLM could give a flip about any of them.

They showed Dims as a gang of malicious thugs who hate white people. They hurt Biden far more than Trump. when the election comes around do you actually believe that the majority of property owning productive Americans are going to pull the lever for the candidate who supports such rampant lawlessness?

Trumps polling tanked once the protests started.
I think when history looks back at the Trump presidency, it will determine his decision to gas protestors so that he could photo-op with a Bible as his downfall.

Reminds me of Dukakis in that stupid tank

View attachment 357377
View attachment 357381

That has been a proven a lie, and being a typical commie, you keep pushing it. FOAD

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
Much more concerned actually, Winger! Joe Biden in the White House has become even scarier than it was before. Where I thought he was just an idiot back then...I'm more convinced now that he's going senile and it's happening rather quickly. If Trump doesn't win...we're in deep trouble!
Biden seems quite adept at attacking Trump and he launched another attack on his horrible COVID response today.

For a senile, old man, he seems to be damaging Trump.

can you be honest here?

Biden is not a formidable candidate and he’s gotten to where he is on default of the Democrats being really, really bad. If he wins it would have nothing to with his prowess and everything to do with the country rejecting Trump.
I like Biden as a candidate. He is a great compromise candidate. Moderate, pragmatic and has a bipartisan reputation.

I will take Biden over Bernie or Liz Warren any day.

I would take him over those two as well, but Biden doesn’t exactly exude enthusiasm from voters. This is a referendum on Trump. If the democrats had a good candidate this wouldn’t be close.
Biden is the best available candidate.

Voters will be deciding on four more years of Trump or not. “ I hate Trump but I hate Hilary more “ will not come into play.

You better look very closely at the individual Biden picks for his VP. If he's lucky enough to win, he will be older the day he takes office than Reagan was the day he left office. I don't see Biden lasting a year before he resigns for health reasons. Then you'll probably be stuck with a woman that couldn't win in the commiecrat primaries.

Up until this year, Trumps strategy for a second term has been simple. We have a great economy......If you want it to continue, VOTE FOR ME

Then COVID hit and the Trump economy shut down.
Trumps new strategy has been to tell people the infection was no worse than the flu, that he had things under control, that it is not his fault, like a “miracle” it will disappear.
Trump all along thought the virus would go away by itself by the Summer. The virus will go away by itself and nobody will care by November.

Well, he was not only WRONG, he was tragically wrong. Trump told Republican governors to open up, nothing will happen, COVID is a Blue State problem.......The virus is only getting worse.

THAT is why Trumps chances in November are shot

Well, he was not only WRONG, he was tragically wrong.

Unlike Biden, eh?

Biden has been right about the virus. listen to experts, make the hard choices .......BE HONEST WITH THE PEOPLE

When did Biden ever make a prediction about the virus? I heard him criticize the President after the fact, but not too much when it first came out.

Biden made a prediction
That we would have to maintain social distancing and masks until a vaccine is available

Trump has been telling Red State Governors to loosen their regulations, open up, business as usual.

They are now paying a price

:link::link::link::link::link:

Are any of our USMB Conservatives more concerned about Trumps re-election chances compared to six months ago?
Rumor has it that some in Administration are thinking that Trump was already given up and conceded the election. They tell him what will help him get re-elected and he just doesn't do any of it. Maybe he is smarter than anyone around him, I certainly believe that is what he thinks, and know what is best for his reelection. Maybe he is resigned to leave a job he never wanted the first place.

Rumor has it that Biden is already dead.

I give that every bit as much credence as the BS you are pushing.

He did walk out in a very robotic manner yesterday, really looked like he needs a walker.

I disagree about how people view the protests. The only ones who think Trump handled them wrong are the progressives who hated Trump anyway. People fear violence and except for minorities, they don't understand what BLM is trying to say.

BLM is admittedly marxist, there's no doubt what they're saying. The only black lives they're concerned with are the ones they can use to gain political power. There have been hundreds of black lives lost since Floyd, BLM could give a flip about any of them.

That’s funny

You guys said the same thing about Martin Luther King

Much more concerned actually, Winger! Joe Biden in the White House has become even scarier than it was before. Where I thought he was just an idiot back then...I'm more convinced now that he's going senile and it's happening rather quickly. If Trump doesn't win...we're in deep trouble!
Biden seems quite adept at attacking Trump and he launched another attack on his horrible COVID response today.

can you be honest here?

Biden is not a formidable candidate and he’s gotten to where he is on default of the Democrats being really, really bad. If he wins it would have nothing to with his prowess and everything to do with the country rejecting Trump.
I like Biden as a candidate. He is a great compromise candidate. Moderate, pragmatic and has a bipartisan reputation.

I would take him over those two as well, but Biden doesn’t exactly exude enthusiasm from voters. This is a referendum on Trump. If the democrats had a good candidate this wouldn’t be close.

Voters will be deciding on four more years of Trump or not. “ I hate Trump but I hate Hilary more “ will not come into play.

You better look very closely at the individual Biden picks for his VP. If he's lucky enough to win, he will be older the day he takes office than Reagan was the day he left office. I don't see Biden lasting a year before he resigns for health reasons. Then you'll probably be stuck with a woman that couldn't win in the commiecrat primaries.

Fat Donnie is a cheeseburger away from a cardiac

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Still too much time till the election. Voters are anything but predictable.
Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening
/—/ Ahhh, the libtards’ never ending wet dream. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
What do you think of the vaunted Trump economy today?

Vote for me .....We have 15 percent unemployment
/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.
It is TRUMPS economy good or bad.

Whining....It is not my fault doesn’t help anyone
/——-/ Rightwinger sobs in his oatmeal over this good news: Private payrolls up 2.37 million in June; May loss revised up to 3.065 million from 2.76 million, ADP says
A loss of 3 million is good news?

Better news....New unemployment numbers will be out Friday and the second quarter GDP numbers will be out soon

Wont be pretty

Yes, we know you on the left are hoping the country is destroyed so you can get your handicapped candidate in the White House. You people only care about politics--not the country.
It is what it is

Trump will have to run on it

Run on what, that he didn't go into a phone booth, change into his superhero costume, and stop a worldwide virus? Or he didn't fly to Democrat cities, to stop other Democrats from rioting and destroying their own cities?
Run on Trump totally botched his response to a historic crisis

He got it wrong. The virus did not just go away by itself. It was not over as soon as the Summer started, the economy did not recover like a rocket, his advice to ignore social distancing and turning the not wearing of masks into a political statement cost lives.

The voters see the impact the virus is having and the resurgence of the virus. Trump will bear the blame.

The President didn't botch anything. He supported not wearing masks because Fauci and the CDC supported the same. As for Trump's opinion, they were only that, his opinions, no different from yours, mine, or anybody else. Speaking of wrong opinions, we didn't have millions dead either, or run out of ventilators, or ICU units, or hospital beds.

If you want to go that route, Piglosi botched it when she told her constituents to go out and visit Chinatown, or when DeBlazio told people to ride the subways, or when Cuomo said not to worry, the state had everything under control in the event they got hit with Covid, or during the first two weeks in March when the commies were trying to pass a bill to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.
Trump supported masks?
Not for himself or his followers

More commie lies, Trump gave out masks at his rallies, he's worn masks when it was called for. But you have to remember, EVERYONE who gets close to the president is tested before hand.

They showed Dims as a gang of malicious thugs who hate white people. They hurt Biden far more than Trump. when the election comes around do you actually believe that the majority of property owning productive Americans are going to pull the lever for the candidate who supports such rampant lawlessness?

I think when history looks back at the Trump presidency, it will determine his decision to gas protestors so that he could photo-op with a Bible as his downfall.

View attachment 357377
View attachment 357381

That has been a proven a lie, and being a typical commie, you keep pushing it. FOAD

Trumps polling tanking is a lie?

You ARE delusional

My view of the race six months ago was much, much worse For Democrats than today.

There was a time when it looked like Biden was collapsing and Bernie Sanders would get the nomination. I did not think Bernie could beat Trump. Commie, Commie, Commie

Even with Biden, I saw Biden taking Pennsylvania and Michigan with Trump holding Wisconsin for the narrow win.

But all that depended on Trump riding a strong economy to victory. Trumps performance against COVID has been horrible and it has tipped the race to the Democrats at all levels of government.

I now see Biden taking Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin for the win. In addition, I see Biden taking Florida, Arizona and North Carolina for a big victory.

If Trump continues to slide, I can see Texas, Georgia, Iowa and Ohio going to Biden

Very true

Four months can be a lifetime. But if things don’t change for Trump.......he could be headed for disaster

Trump thought his great economy would carry him. He thought COVID would be over by summer and his economy would save him. It is not happening

/—-/ If Trump shut down the economy you’d have a valid point. It was the state Governors that have the only say, and you damn well know it, so stop playing stupid. It’s tiresome.

/——-/ Rightwinger sobs in his oatmeal over this good news: Private payrolls up 2.37 million in June; May loss revised up to 3.065 million from 2.76 million, ADP says

Better news....New unemployment numbers will be out Friday and the second quarter GDP numbers will be out soon

Wont be pretty

Yes, we know you on the left are hoping the country is destroyed so you can get your handicapped candidate in the White House. You people only care about politics--not the country.
It is what it is

Run on what, that he didn't go into a phone booth, change into his superhero costume, and stop a worldwide virus? Or he didn't fly to Democrat cities, to stop other Democrats from rioting and destroying their own cities?

He got it wrong. The virus did not just go away by itself. It was not over as soon as the Summer started, the economy did not recover like a rocket, his advice to ignore social distancing and turning the not wearing of masks into a political statement cost lives.

The voters see the impact the virus is having and the resurgence of the virus. Trump will bear the blame.

The President didn't botch anything. He supported not wearing masks because Fauci and the CDC supported the same. As for Trump's opinion, they were only that, his opinions, no different from yours, mine, or anybody else. Speaking of wrong opinions, we didn't have millions dead either, or run out of ventilators, or ICU units, or hospital beds.

If you want to go that route, Piglosi botched it when she told her constituents to go out and visit Chinatown, or when DeBlazio told people to ride the subways, or when Cuomo said not to worry, the state had everything under control in the event they got hit with Covid, or during the first two weeks in March when the commies were trying to pass a bill to strip the President of his ability to single-handedly issue travel bans.
Trump supported masks?
Trump is the reason masks became political. And that may well be HIS political epitaph.

Trump's going full in with the racists to satisfy the worst of his base. today the gun totin RW lawyers. Over the weekend he's AWOL playing golf when aids try to get him to tone it down over the white guy in a golf cart (!) praising white power.

THAT part of his base may (please God) be under 35%.

He's fucked up on the virus beyond all any rational basis. I mean face masks! Why not be against hand washing too LOL McConnell is simply ignoring him on stimulus legislation. It's safe to say a supermaj does not like for countries putting bounties on our troops.

Any more unproven bullshit you want to throw out?

Very true

Wont be pretty

It is what it is

Trump supported masks?
Trump is the reason masks became political. And that may well be HIS political epitaph.

Trump's going full in with the racists to satisfy the worst of his base. today the gun totin RW lawyers. Over the weekend he's AWOL playing golf when aids try to get him to tone it down over the white guy in a golf cart (!) praising white power.

He's fucked up on the virus beyond all any rational basis. I mean face masks! Why not be against hand washing too LOL McConnell is simply ignoring him on stimulus legislation. It's safe to say a supermaj does not like for countries putting bounties on our troops.
Today he called Black Lives Matter racists

Not the confederates.....BLM

They are, so is the CBC.

Your opinion is off topic and irrelevant to the discussion. You asked a question of conservatives, not commies like you.

OK then..
I gave my views

What are your views of Trumps chances in Pennsylvania and Michigan?

Compared to six months ago, how do you think Trump is doing in Florida, Wisconsin and Arizona?

can you be honest here?

Fat Donnie is a cheeseburger away from a cardiac

Ahhh, more lies from the pootin putz. Tell us again how biden can string more than two sentences together again..

Oh right, he can't

Very true

Wont be pretty

It is what it is

Trump supported masks?

Today he called Black Lives Matter racists

Not the confederates.....BLM
How does it feel not convincing one Conservative in all the time you've been on USMB?

He's paid to post. That's all he cares about is the paycheck.

That’s funny

You guys said the same thing about Martin Luther King

Actually it was the commiecrats saying that.

But the BLM co-founder admits to being a trained marxist.

View attachment 357377
View attachment 357381

Trumps polling tanking is a lie?

You ARE delusional

Yeah and he had a 2% chance of winning at this time in 2016, push your paid propaganda elsewhere, I ain't fucking buying.

Your opinion is off topic and irrelevant to the discussion. You asked a question of conservatives, not commies like you.

OK then..
I gave my views

What are your views of Trumps chances in Pennsylvania and Michigan?

Compared to six months ago, how do you think Trump is doing in Florida, Wisconsin and Arizona?

Too early to tell, 4 months is a long time in politics.

Forum List

Back