Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?

3000.jpeg

pence_BC_138_062420.jpg

merlin_171653502_66628e75-000a-40d9-a0c4-f95192a29b60-superJumbo.jpg
aba2ef-20200608-walz-universityave-biz-2.jpg
IpsosPoll_Coronavirus_Q3_DemRepApproveDisapprove_040920_v02_KS_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg
Got to love sheep....

Now three weeks after mask mandate in MN,,,,cases are up.....deathes still single digits,,,,everyone panic. Nursing homes continue to kill at will......

Now three weeks after mask mandate in MN,,,,cases are up.....deathes still single digits,,,,everyone panic. Nursing homes continue to kill at will......
Our state claims they will open up as long as daily cases stay steady at 165. Conveniently they are always at 169/70.

The whole thing is a fraud.

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasn’t...they wouldn’t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is you’re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.
Did science tell Democrats it was a good idea to house a risk group with infected patients? The left only claims “ science” when it’s convenient.
Because you know so little about science, everything you say is suspect self serving and out of context. You find one example that confuses you and suddenly you’re an expert. Amazing.
Are you really claiming that the lefts selective enforcement of masks is based on science?
Yeah, it cuts down on globull warming.
You sure. Wearing masks makes my sunglasses fog up...you know since they are so effective and all.

it is the vapor you exhale----try not to breathe
Right ...vapor that is escaping the mask.
If water vapor is escaping your mask and the virus is 0.5 microns is size (much smaller than water) how is the mask stopping it? It isn't. The only thing a mask does is slow large droplet transmission. That is why it is less than 30% effective. Your wearing the mask is only effective if you are the one sick. It does nothing to protect you on inhalation.

virus is much smaller than water?

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).
...and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard...

No, they haven't....The science on the issue is questionable, at the very best....They're a political placebo.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

N95 masks are only good for filtering out particulates, not viruses that are microns in size...They're also only effective when berating in, not out.

Surgical masks are only reliable for about 20 minutes, and that's in a closed medical theater with negative pressurization.

Bandanas and other off-the-rack "face coverings" are useless.

I've done my homework on the subject, and you obviously haven't.

The point is to prevent spread. But I suspect you know that.

Is it just your inner nihilist, itching to push things over the edge?
So how long is long enough for the mask orders?
In Chattanooga the County;s Mayor's Mask edict expires on 9/8 but now they are running commercials that say wear the mask until there is a vaccine

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).

No, they haven't....The science on the issue is questionable, at the very best....They're a political placebo.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

N95 masks are only good for filtering out particulates, not viruses that are microns in size...They're also only effective when berating in, not out.

Surgical masks are only reliable for about 20 minutes, and that's in a closed medical theater with negative pressurization.

In Chattanooga the County;s Mayor's Mask edict expires on 9/8 but now they are running commercials that say wear the mask until there is a vaccine

They are using the mask as leverage. It's going to come down to: "If you don't get the vaccine, you have to wear a mask." Because of course they want the whole world to take their vaccine.

Anyone who thinks that the mask thing (or this whole scamdemic, for that matter) is truly about our health is utterly brainwashed.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

They are using the mask as leverage. It's going to come down to: "If you don't get the vaccine, you have to wear a mask." Because of course they want the whole world to take their vaccine.

Anyone who thinks that the mask thing (or this whole scamdemic, for that matter) is truly about our health is utterly brainwashed.
Yeah they already try to force the flu shot In that manner at some places of employment. So would be suprised.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

Yeah they already try to force the flu shot In that manner at some places of employment. So would be suprised.

Yep, that's exactly what this ICU nurse said.

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame.

Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?
Did you ask the same in 1918-1919?
Transportation a century ago was like stone age compared today. And Progs have always felt natural wearing masks. Its good for crimes. When the pandemic started, they had masks already.

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they don’t really care about the elderly. I’m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
With the left it's all about appearances, Blue! Biden says he'll make masks "MANDATORY" for the entire country if he's elected! Well gee, Joe...you wouldn't be getting sworn in until next January by which time we'll have vaccines and most of the nation that isn't hiding at home like you will have already been exposed! So what good is a mask going to do? The answer to that is...not much! Which means it's as worthless a position to take as the rest of the things Biden is running on!

3000.jpeg
in
pence_BC_138_062420.jpg

merlin_171653502_66628e75-000a-40d9-a0c4-f95192a29b60-superJumbo.jpg
aba2ef-20200608-walz-universityave-biz-2.jpg
IpsosPoll_Coronavirus_Q3_DemRepApproveDisapprove_040920_v02_KS_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg
The bottom two pix are of Tony Evers and Tim Walz...A couple of the most power drunk moonbat leftists this side of Gretchen Whitmer and Pugsley Pritzker.

ABC nooz polls are as fucking worthless as face masks.
I see you can't refute the post with fact just opinion.
Evers and Walz are leftist fucking despots: Fact.

Polls are meaningless opinion: Fact.

MakeLikeTree.jpg

They need to keep America afraid of the Chinese Flu, even though the survival rate if you get it is over 98%.....what is with the demand for mask wearing? It is a visual symbol to be afraid....if you see people in masks it reinforces their lie...if people were walking around without masks then they would be less likely to have fear of the chinese flu and more likely to demand reopening all of the states and getting kids back into school....that is why the democrats are demanding these Burkas for Americans.....

Hey, if you are active duty military, you have zero choice in whether or not you get vaccines or other kinds of shots for wherever you are deployed to.

One of the reasons that nobody pisses off a Hospital Corpsman? They are the ones who hold your shot record. If they "accidentally" lose it, you have to get all your shots all over again.

Forum List

Back