Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they donā€™t really care about the elderly. Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?

They need to keep America afraid of the Chinese Flu, even though the survival rate if you get it is over 98%.....what is with the demand for mask wearing? It is a visual symbol to be afraid....if you see people in masks it reinforces their lie...if people were walking around without masks then they would be less likely to have fear of the chinese flu and more likely to demand reopening all of the states and getting kids back into school....that is why the democrats are demanding these Burkas for Americans.....

Sure....................no masks and reopening all of the states before this pandemic is over. Good thinking. Wanna see a spike in more COVID 19 cases that is worse than what happened after Memorial Day?

Some countries are deadly serious (no pun intended) about people wearing masks with police confronting unmasked people in public and they reportedly have far fewer cases per capita than we do..coincidence?

Some countries are deadly serious (no pun intended) about people wearing masks with police confronting unmasked people in public and they reportedly have far fewer cases per capita than we do..coincidence?

And there are states with strict lockdowns and masks who have higher cases....

There is no science, you know, the science left wingers say they worship, that shows masks have any effect on preventing the Chinese Flu....

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they donā€™t really care about the elderly. Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasnā€™t...they wouldnā€™t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is youā€™re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.
Did science tell Democrats it was a good idea to house a risk group with infected patients? The left only claims ā€œ scienceā€ when itā€™s convenient.
Because you know so little about science, everything you say is suspect self serving and out of context. You find one example that confuses you and suddenly youā€™re an expert. Amazing.
Are you really claiming that the lefts selective enforcement of masks is based on science?
Yeah, it cuts down on globull warming.
You sure. Wearing masks makes my sunglasses fog up...you know since they are so effective and all.

it is the vapor you exhale----try not to breathe
Right ...vapor that is escaping the mask.
If water vapor is escaping your mask and the virus is 0.5 microns is size (much smaller than water) how is the mask stopping it? It isn't. The only thing a mask does is slow large droplet transmission. That is why it is less than 30% effective. Your wearing the mask is only effective if you are the one sick. It does nothing to protect you on inhalation.

virus is much smaller than water?
The COVID virus is 0.5-1.0 microns in size. Water, airosolized-vapor, 1.5 microns or larger in size. Your average mask paper or cloth mask is 10-20 microns in mesh. An N-95 mask is 0.5 micron mesh in multiple layers.

This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasnā€™t...they wouldnā€™t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.
And your point is youā€™re going to side with a collection of stupid people instead of science ? Being dumb is Result of identity politics. Why else would you think you are smarter then every medical research facility in The world. You get your news from Fix and the check out mags.
Did science tell Democrats it was a good idea to house a risk group with infected patients? The left only claims ā€œ scienceā€ when itā€™s convenient.
Because you know so little about science, everything you say is suspect self serving and out of context. You find one example that confuses you and suddenly youā€™re an expert. Amazing.
Are you really claiming that the lefts selective enforcement of masks is based on science?
You sure. Wearing masks makes my sunglasses fog up...you know since they are so effective and all.

If water vapor is escaping your mask and the virus is 0.5 microns is size (much smaller than water) how is the mask stopping it? It isn't. The only thing a mask does is slow large droplet transmission. That is why it is less than 30% effective. Your wearing the mask is only effective if you are the one sick. It does nothing to protect you on inhalation.

The COVID virus is 0.5-1.0 microns in size. Water, airosolized-vapor, 1.5 microns or larger in size. Your average mask paper or cloth mask is 10-20 microns in mesh. An N-95 mask is 0.5 micron mesh in multiple layers.

Interestingly enough, paper towels are rated at 0.3 microns. Kleenex is rated at 0.1. A paper towel mask will work very well, especially if there is Kleenex sandwiched in between 2 layers.

Interestingly enough, paper towels are rated at 0.3 microns. Kleenex is rated at 0.1. A paper towel mask will work very well, especially if there is Kleenex sandwiched in between 2 layers.
Amazing in just 4 months you went from an expert on everything Trump, to an infectious diseases expert and now to a medical manufacturing expert.

One problem is they break down rapidly when moisture is applied.... IE: water vapor from breathing. Not a very good solution....

I am not obsessed and I want to do whatever it takes to protect myself from this virus, which is very real. When the medical community recommends wearing a mask along with other things, I will positively respond, because I know nothing about this virus and neither do you or Trump. Trump has a vanity problem and some mental issues. What is your excuse? The politicians and the media wear them all the time when possible and not just in front of the camera.

I'm not obsessed with a mask, but because the virus is airborne, and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard, that is why I think wearing one in public is a good idea.

And no, I don't do it because of politics, I do it because I don't want to catch COVID 19 and die. I'm in the age group that is most likely to die (56).
...and masks have been proven to be a good safeguard...

No, they haven't....The science on the issue is questionable, at the very best....They're a political placebo.

You too? Jeez...
Yes, me too.

N95 masks are only good for filtering out particulates, not viruses that are microns in size...They're also only effective when berating in, not out.

Surgical masks are only reliable for about 20 minutes, and that's in a closed medical theater with negative pressurization.

Bandanas and other off-the-rack "face coverings" are useless.

I've done my homework on the subject, and you obviously haven't.

The point is to prevent spread. But I suspect you know that.

Is it just your inner nihilist, itching to push things over the edge?
So how long is long enough for the mask orders?
In Chattanooga the County;s Mayor's Mask edict expires on 9/8 but now they are running commercials that say wear the mask until there is a vaccine

They are using the mask as leverage. It's going to come down to: "If you don't get the vaccine, you have to wear a mask." Because of course they want the whole world to take their vaccine.

Anyone who thinks that the mask thing (or this whole scamdemic, for that matter) is truly about our health is utterly brainwashed.
Yeah they already try to force the flu shot In that manner at some places of employment. So would be suprised.

Yep, that's exactly what this ICU nurse said.

Yep. I actually took my mom to the dr this week and her doctor even said there was no way they would get the vaccine themselves until it had been tested for a year or more.

They need to keep America afraid of the Chinese Flu, even though the survival rate if you get it is over 98%.....what is with the demand for mask wearing? It is a visual symbol to be afraid....if you see people in masks it reinforces their lie...if people were walking around without masks then they would be less likely to have fear of the chinese flu and more likely to demand reopening all of the states and getting kids back into school....that is why the democrats are demanding these Burkas for Americans.....
Right. The more people they see not wearing a mask...the more likely they are to decide to blow off this mask fraud.

I am not obsessed and I want to do whatever it takes to protect myself from this virus, which is very real. When the medical community recommends wearing a mask along with other things, I will positively respond, because I know nothing about this virus and neither do you or Trump. Trump has a vanity problem and some mental issues. What is your excuse? The politicians and the media wear them all the time when possible and not just in front of the camera.
If thatā€™s your choice I have no problem with it. My problem is with the mask naziā€™s actually.

When the medical community recommends....

You may as well have said "When magical gypsy woman recommends..."...It carries about as much credibility.

And the only people bringing up Trump here are the mask nannies...Nobody else cares what he does or says.

The American Left are Sheeple.

They will do whatever their handlers tell them.

lemmings.gif

you are very confused. The issue is the size of the water molecule---- vs the size of the covid CRITTER. ---
not the size of a suspended WATER DROPLET

Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?
3000.jpeg

pence_BC_138_062420.jpg

merlin_171653502_66628e75-000a-40d9-a0c4-f95192a29b60-superJumbo.jpg
aba2ef-20200608-walz-universityave-biz-2.jpg
IpsosPoll_Coronavirus_Q3_DemRepApproveDisapprove_040920_v02_KS_hpEmbed_16x9_992.jpg

Yeah? So? SHOW US THE SCIENCE YOU RETARD!
I have you just refuse to accept it. I don't care if you wear a mask or not. I really don't care but you seem to be bothered by people who do...an awful lot. To the point that it infuriates you to be nasty to people for no good reason. Keep your retorts within TOS or be reported.

No, dumbshit. i don't care what you do. i don't care what anyone does. What I DO care about is non scientific directives that will harm people. UV radiation does in fact destroy the virus very quickly, so the absolute best way to keep yourself healthy is TO GET OUTSIDE and let the Sun do its work. Demanding people stay indoors is the height of medical malpractice.
If ya gotta wear a mask wear one that will keep disease-ridden liberals well away:

View attachment 375423
that means America sucked under trump

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame.

Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?

Until after the elections.

They want Americans to vote, or rather cheat by mail...that's why they need to keep citizens scared with the masks.
I hear you. You canā€™t Trust that crooked Trump to even know how to vote absentee in Florida. Thatā€™s why he wants it outlawed. itā€™s too hard for him. He canā€™t even sign his own name and spell it correctly or remember his address...

Forum List

Back