Can someone please explain to me the lefts obsession with masks?

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they donā€™t really care about the elderly. Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?

Now...I already know they are selective with enforcement ( and the politicians and media only wear them on camera). And ...be serious...the nursing home fiasco proves they donā€™t really care about the elderly. Iā€™m finding it hard to believe that they are that concerned over all. What is the political point? What does it prove? Anyone?
The left? Federal installations, contractors and the military are required to wear a mask and these areas are controlled by Trump but it's only "the left". What a sucker you be.

Liberalism is based upon the joy that it gives them for telling other people how to run their lives. Even though they don't go into Walmart, they want to make sure that what happens behind closed doors doesn't offend them

Liberalism is based upon the joy that it gives them for telling other people how to run their lives. Even though they don't go into Walmart, they want to make sure that what happens behind closed doors doesn't offend them
The president is now a liberal, how convenient..

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame.

Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?
Did you ask the same in 1918-1919?

They wore masks during the 1349-1350 pandemic and people still died.

I don't see where it helped. But they are still available for sale if Dr. Fauci wants to push this next

Stokedvillellc ā€” Plague Doctor Mask/Watch Dogs Mask (Free Shipping)

They are wracked with guilt over their insanity and want to cover their faces in shame.

Some people are like that.
How long are they willing to go on with this farce do you think?
Did you ask the same in 1918-1919?

They wore masks during the 1349-1350 pandemic and people still died.

I don't see where it helped. But they are still available for sale if Dr. Fauci wants to push this next

Stokedvillellc ā€” Plague Doctor Mask/Watch Dogs Mask (Free Shipping)
Fauci is a Republican that was appointed by a Republican, reality sucks for people with a political agenda.

See...the thing I find weird. In order to punish everyone else they are willing to make themselves miserable.

This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.

Liberalism is the simply joy of being informed Instead or being dumb. .

This post proves your ignorance of simple biology and your willingness to replace science with identity politics.....or, you could be a Russian bot.
The lefts obsession with masks IS based on identity politics. If it wasnā€™t...they wouldnā€™t exempt the rioters because of their skin color.

I can explain it.

It's not a political point - expect in the mind of partisans who insist that everything is a political point.

I can explain it.

It's not a political point - expect in the mind of partisans who insist that everything is a political point.
Sure it is. Just like the shut down is partisan and selective.

Liberalism is the simply joy of being informed Instead or being dumb. .
Not really. The virus can enter through your eyes so a mask doesnā€™t really help you. And the black community is a risk group...yet they are exempt. The elderly also high risk were forced to share accommodations with COVID infected patients in Democratic run states.

Forum List

Back