Can someone explain the sorcery that makes this contraption work?

Take some really powerful air compressor once the air hose is attached as you blow off the part the fan draws the particles into the tank. From what I am watching that seems how it works. No need for the liquid parts cleaner we are all use to seeing in the auto shops.

As someone whose cleaned a lot of parts over the years I dont see that doing much.
Will it blow off coolant,sure,but what about the thicker cutting fluids?
I would say the only real benefit is catching the little fluid still left on the part after you've already blew off the part when it was in the machine.
Waste of money in my opinion.

Take some really powerful air compressor once the air hose is attached as you blow off the part the fan draws the particles into the tank. From what I am watching that seems how it works. No need for the liquid parts cleaner we are all use to seeing in the auto shops.

Ah -- liquid BAD. Air GOOD. More enviro designed stuff that doesn't do much of anything. Kinda like you govt designed heat pump or toilet.

Brilliant. Keep it up and Beavis/Butthead will have to make a sequel to "Idiocracy". My favorite movie of all time -- coming TRUE today.

Ah -- liquid BAD. Air GOOD. More enviro designed stuff that doesn't do much of anything. Kinda like you govt designed heat pump or toilet.

Brilliant. Keep it up and Beavis/Butthead will have to make a sequel to "Idiocracy". My favorite movie of all time -- coming TRUE today.
Two of my three shitters are "pre-ban". ;)

Forum List

Back