Have any of you ever had your constitutional rights violated by the police?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Irregardless of whether or not anyone on this board has ever had their constitutional rights violated it is a common occurence.

Here is a good example of it.

Have any of you ever had your constitutional rights violated by the police?​

When the federal government feels confident it can give the finger to constitutional rights and has a complicit lapdog media willing to cover for them, then why the hell should the police care?

One thing the left and democrat party have shown since their fraud 2020 election hijacking and now Arizona and Pennsylvania is that they are above the law now. Law is just a weapon now to be used against an illegal government's enemies to hold onto power, even if it happens to be a former US president.

When the federal government feels confident it can give the finger to constitutional rights and has a complicit lapdog media willing to cover for them, then why the hell should the police care?

One thing the left and democrat party have shown since their fraud 2020 election hijacking and now Arizona and Pennsylvania is that they are above the law now. Law is just a weapon now to be used against an illegal government's enemies to hold onto power, even if it happens to be a former US president.

All I can say is......

Human existence is rife with greed, corruption, injustice, brutality........ and every now and then a small glimmer of hope for humanity from a rare individual.

The US Federal Government is mostly orchestrated today by corporate deep pockets and billionaires. That's who's giving you the "finger"
Which is why you must be one to even get in the game.
The media you mention is THEIR media so naturally they will always paint themselves with a golden brush.
Working in their favor is a whole generation of genuine low information dumbasses that they crafted over time.

Conservatives have done a unimaginably weak job of reigning in their support of these openly rogue anti-Constitutional zealots and Elites.
And they have consistently failed to do so for so long now that it is too late.

The little fat piglets around here are too fucking LAZY to waddle out of their cruisers to harass anybody.

They sit there, collecting free paychecks, just sitting and watching the criminals have their way, and do absolutely nothing about them.

Until they have to clean up dead bodies that is.

Quit lying, Russian troll.

Irregardless of whether or not anyone on this board has ever had their constitutional rights violated it is a common occurence.

Here is a good example of it.

It looks and sounds like he is casing the place to come back and rob.

Have any of you ever had your constitutional rights violated by the police?​

Yes. The cop held a longstanding grudge against me from since we were kids in little league football.

In one game I really hit him hard and hurt him bad. I think I gave him brain damage. I was perhaps 12 years old and he had an older brother my age who was a very powerful running back.

He was only 9 years old. I thought it was his older brother and had to hit him with everything I've got.

If I knew it was just a 9 year old I wouldn't have hit him so goddamned hard.

Anyways, the charge was thrown out of court.

Forum List

Back