Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

These are the weapons of war the well-regulated militia are supposed to use
Yup
They’re for use by the federal/state control NATIONAL GUARD units the only well regulated militia allowed by the constitution. All the other militia units are intra state, unregulated bozos with no formal support and tons of liability. Gesus, if they try to do anything, just like the insurrection crew, they are looking at jail time, fines and loss of freedoms by having felony records...

because it violates first and second amendment rights, the fact you had to ask is what leads to your confusion

Because the gun crowd can’t sell guns in the open to criminals and kids ?
lol
You forgot "and so the press can't lie about trump anymore" :abgg2q.jpg:
They all have to hide behind private sales.
They shouldn't have to hide anywhere
We all feel sorry for their pain.
yeah, and respect the constitution as well

because it violates first and second amendment rights, the fact you had to ask is what leads to your confusion
So the right should be able to transfer firearms to the insane, underaged criminal. Funny, we have laws against that. Must be because none of your rights are absolute. They are all regulated. What dream world do you live in ?
lol

You forgot "and so the press can't lie about trump anymore"
How can you lie about Trump ? He’s the biggest lying a-hold ever held office.
They shouldn't have to hide anywhere

yeah, and respect the constitution as well
Like the insurrectionists who looked for Mike Pence to hang, you know that crazy deep stater.

Of course. You’re the dumb ass you can’t think of one instance where the federal gov, which is another red herring, has regulated free speech. We have an entire federal agency whose sole job is the “regulate“ your free speech. And, you can’t even think of it. Amazing
Hate speech laws are an example of the government regulating free speech.

Hate speech laws are an example of the government regulating free speech.
Gee, the conservative Supreme Court must be deep state.
You think anyone should be free to say anything, anywhere ? And, that anyone should be able to posses any firearm, any where ? Dolt.

So the right should be able to transfer firearms to the insane, underaged criminal. Funny, we have laws against that. Must be because none of your rights are absolute. They are all regulated. What dream world do you live in ?
Like the insurrectionists who looked for Mike Pence to hang, you know that crazy deep stater.
Well at least ya don't go off the deep end and just start babbling about outrageous nonsense.

You think anyone should be free to say anything, anywhere ? And, that anyone should be able to posses any firearm, any where ? Dolt.
Those are stupid questions that usually come from the mind of a child. Now, so it's clear to everyone, I caught this from one of your posts:

"you can’t think of one instance where the federal gov, which is another red herring, has regulated free speech."

I provided you with one of those instances. Not my problem if that triggered you.

Those are stupid questions that usually come from the mind of a child. Now, so it's clear to everyone, I caught this from one of your posts:
Stupid question ? Why ? Yes or no. Do you think anyone should be able to buy any firearm (or say anything they want) in any place ? Come on. You Weasel out of it by saying it’s a stupid question ? Then you MUST THINK the Supreme Court is stupid. Yes or no.

Stupid question ? Why ? Yes or no. Do you think anyone should be able to buy any firearm (or say anything they want) in any place ? Come on. You Weasel out of it by saying it’s a stupid question ? Then you MUST THINK the Supreme Court is stupid. Yes or no.
My personal opinion about whether any particular legislation is appropriate or not has no bearing on the reality that you thought the Federal government has never regulated free speech, and I showed you an instance where it has. Would you care to stick to the topic at hand instead of wandering off into the bean field, looking for relevance?

My personal opinion about whether any particular legislation is appropriate or not has no bearing on the reality that you thought the Federal government has never regulated free speech, and I showed you an instance where it has. Would you care to stick to the topic at hand instead of wandering off into the bean field, looking for relevance?
I never answered the question. Of course, EVERY GOVT, INCLUDING THE FEDS, STATE AND LOCAL REGULATES FREE SPEECH. The feds do. One way is through the FCC.

I’ll rephrase it. My question is, should our govts allow anyone, to say anything, anywhere ?

There are no Federal "Hatespeech" laws in America, dipshit. You may wish there were because you're a commie faggot; Yet there aren't any.

This isn't wherever the fuck you're from.

The five previous responses pretty much say it all to discredit your thought process. The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting. So, why even bring it up?
If our tyrannical leaders attempt to take away our guns, we will defend the Constitution with those guns. We may lose, but we will fight. Because, if we lose our guns, we lose our liberty, freedom and religion. And, we won't allow that to happen. As Patrick Henry said, "Give me liberty or give me death." We aren't afraid to die for our liberty and freedom. Some of you may want to give up and give into tyranny of the left. But, this won't continue very much longer. The Second Coming of Christ is around the corner. Whose on the Lord side who? Those who defend the Constitution is who is on the Lord side.
If you think the authors of the Constitution wanted you armed to stave off a tyrannical government, why is that specific action one of the very few crimes actually defined by the document?

howler-monkey-Costa-Rica.jpg

Forum List

Back