Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

There are no Federal "Hatespeech" laws in America, dipshit. You may wish there were because you're a commie faggot; Yet there aren't any.

This isn't wherever the fuck you're from.
Another avoidance Marion ? . The FCC regulates communication. It regulates the first amendment. Look up the meaning of the word “communication.”

Yup
They’re for use by the federal/state control NATIONAL GUARD units the only well regulated militia allowed by the constitution. All the other militia units are intra state, unregulated bozos with no formal support and tons of liability. Gesus, if they try to do anything, just like the insurrection crew, they are looking at jail time, fines and loss of freedoms by having felony records...
The National Guard sequesters its weapons in an armory. Therefore, it isn't the militia described in the 2nd A. Also, the National Guard has an age limit of 35 y/o. The militia of the 2nd A allows men up to 50 y/o and older.

Last edited:
Yup
They’re for use by the federal/state control NATIONAL GUARD units the only well regulated militia allowed by the constitution. All the other militia units are intra state, unregulated bozos with no formal support and tons of liability. Gesus, if they try to do anything, just like the insurrection crew, they are looking at jail time, fines and loss of freedoms by having felony records...
Come get us, liar.

A promise is not a treaty.

***snip***

The U.S. did make a deal in 1994 with Ukraine, known as the Budapest Agreement. Ukraine actually had the third-largest nuclear weapons stockpile. This was because the newly-founded Ukraine ended up with the Soviet Union’s nuclear weapons in their territory after the Soviet Union collapsed.

This agreement meant that Ukraine would destroy the weapons and the U.S., United Kingdom (U.K.), and Russia would guarantee Ukraine staying secure. This, however, is not a treaty.

“The Iran nuclear deal was an agreement, just like the Budapest Agreement in 1994. So, the next president can just no longer honor it. That’s exactly what Trump did with the Iran nuclear deal. If it’s a treaty, it’s law and you cannot revoke it,” said Kaussler.

If Russia were to invade a NATO country like Poland, the U.S. would have to respond under law.
A man's or nation's word is its bond.

One might point out that handguns are responsible for 90%+ of the homicides in America, but have you ever been to the shooting range? Passed 20 feet and it is hard to hit a stationary object, much less a moving object. No doubt you can still inflect damage, but not as easy. Short range weapons like handguns and shotguns should be the what is protected most. Going above that should be additional requirements.
If you can't hit a precision target pat 20 feet you are blind. I'm out of practice, but the last time I went to the range about four years ago I was consistently firing three-inch groups at 25 meters with a nine-millimeter handgun with a three-inch barrel. At fifty meters I was firing six-inch groups. In the military I could reliably put seven rounds into the head of a man-sized silhouette with a forty-year-old M-1911A1 at twenty-five meters in rapid fire. I wasn't a SEAL or ranger, just a run-of-the-mill Combat Engineer. That level of shooting is average.

If you think the authors of the Constitution wanted you armed to stave off a tyrannical government, why is that specific action one of the very few crimes actually defined by the document?
That's exactly why it's in there. To stop a tyrannical government whether foreign or domestic. But, it's also there to protect property, self and family as well. I don't know what crime you are referring to. Elaborate.

If you can't hit a precision target pat 20 feet you are blind. I'm out of practice, but the last time I went to the range about four years ago I was consistently firing three-inch groups at 25 meters with a nine-millimeter handgun with a three-inch barrel. At fifty meters I was firing six-inch groups. In the military I could reliably put seven rounds into the head of a man-sized silhouette with a forty-year-old M-1911A1 at twenty-five meters in rapid fire. I wasn't a SEAL or ranger, just a run-of-the-mill Combat Engineer. That level of shooting is average.
All depends on the gun. I have a .22 revolver that I can hit a soup can with offhand consistently at 60 feet. I also have a Glock 42 (my carry gun) that I can't shoot a tight pattern with at 20 feet unless I'm supported on a sandbag.

Last edited:
That's exactly why it's in there. To stop a tyrannical government whether foreign or domestic. But, it's also there to protect property, self and family as well. I don't know what crime you are referring to. Elaborate.
It's actually to defend against runaway slave rebellions that cross into 'free states'.

A man's or nation's word is its bond.
A promise by a President is not a Treaty. Perhaps it should be but it isn’t.

The memorandum, signed in 1994, is not legally binding.

***snip***

This diplomatic activity manifested in security assurances for Ukraine embedded in what has become known as the Budapest Memorandum. With the entrance of Ukraine into the international order as a non-nuclear state, Russia, the U.S. and the U.K. pledged to “respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine.” The memo reaffirmed their obligation to “refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of Ukraine.” The signatories also reaffirmed their commitment to “seek immediate” UN Security Council action “to provide assistance to Ukraine … if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression.” These assurances upheld obligations contained in the U.N. charter and the 1975 Helsinki Final Act.

Ukraine, in turn, gave up the nuclear weapons within its borders, sending them to Russia for dismantling.

In light of Russia’s annexation of Crimea and its current threat to Ukrainian sovereignty, it’s fair to ask: What is the significance now of the Budapest Memorandum?

The memorandum, signed in 1994, is not legally binding.
…emphasis added.

The National Guard sequesters its weapons in an armory. Therefore, it isn't the militia described in the 2nd A. Also, the National Guard has an age limit of 35 y/o. The militia of the 2nd A allows men up to 50 y/o and older.
Gee, that’s news according to the mission statement of all the guard units and their commanders in the United states. More shit you want to make up ?
“All members of the National Guard are also members of the organized militia of the United States as defined by 10 U.S.C. § 246. National Guard units are under the dual control of the state governments and the federal government.”

All depends on the gun. I have a .22 revolver that I can hit a soup can with offhand consistently at 60 feet. I also have a Glock 42 (my carry gun) that I can't shoot a tight pattern with at 20 feet unless I'm supported on a sandbag.
There is something wrong with your grip then. Take the Glock to a good gunsmith, you may need custom grips. Revolver grips tend to be more round, and auto grips tend to be more flat. The Glock may just not fit your hand.

Gee, that’s news according to the mission statement of all the guard units and their commanders in the United states. More shit you want to make up ?
“All members of the National Guard are also members of the organized militia of the United States as defined by 10 U.S.C. § 246. National Guard units are under the dual control of the state governments and the federal government.”
Every grown man and woman is a militia member, scumbag.

Forum List

Back