Can a good Muslim be a good American?

Not trying to steal your thunder or anything, but how do you propose peace, when it more than obvious tha conflict is the norm?

I don't know if there will ever be peace, with the population spiraling out of control and ignorance the norm. Doesn't look too optimistic.

Other than little mediocre things, all I ever hear about night after night after night, is all the violence in the middle east, all pertaining to muslims and islam. Sure, maybe it wasn't always that way, but it is now. The islamo-jihadists dominate the world violence scene right now. They're responsible for the killing of more "innocent" men, women and children than this generation has ever seen. And where does it stop? HOW do we stop it?

We know for DAMN sure you not going to REASON with these blood thirsty fanatics. DEATH is the answer. They want to kill us, because we're infidels, and we NEED to kill them, simply before they kill us. IF we want to survive this jihad that is.

Sure, the Muslims are the biggest problem now. But how do you propose to kill them all when they are infesting every country on Earth? Specifically how do we do it? Have a counter-Jihad?

It's not like we have a neutron bomb that only kills Muslims or an AIDS like virus that only affects people who pray towards Mecca.

If the islamic jihadists all laid down their weapons and disbanded never to kill another soul, the world would virtually be at peace. All the violence and killing and terrorism is driven by the kuran, and commanded by allah. It will never end until those who follow this bullshit are all DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

I don't think that "all" the violence is driven by the Kuran. I know non muslim people which are very violent. Catholicism had violent part in it story... I thing that the integrism is coming from a certain part of people who push ignorant people to become violent.
All around the world people adapt their religion...muslim or jewish or catholic or wathever you want...They adapt it to their lives, their goals, their phantasms....
But condamned the muslim is not the answer...it will only put the world in a religion war...

PS: Sorry again for my mistakes, my french is better :p

Sure, the Muslims are the biggest problem now. But how do you propose to kill them all when they are infesting every country on Earth? Specifically how do we do it? Have a counter-Jihad?

It's not like we have a neutron bomb that only kills Muslims or an AIDS like virus that only affects people who pray towards Mecca

All three are good ideas... :thup:

Seriosly though, I do believe it will take a war of world war proportions, where we hold nothing back, including dropping the bomb. Lots of them.

GunnyL said:
The naked truth, staring mattskramer and the rest of the islamo-apologistas in the face.

Sigh. First of all, GunnyL, I am not a Islamo-apologist. I never made the claim that the mainstream of Islam wants to hold terrorists accountable.

Kathianne said:
Equivalency is not going to work. Are there deranged Jews? Yes. Deranged Christians? Yes. Deranged Buddhists? Probably. Do the mainstream of these religions condone their acts or attempts? No. Do they condemn them? Yes. Do they want them held accountable? Yes. Islam? All polling says, No.

Now, Kathianne, please provide me with a reference to this polling that claims that the mainstream of Islam does not want to hold terrorists accountable.

Sigh. First of all, GunnyL, I am not a Islamo-apologist. I never made the claim that the mainstream of Islam wants to hold terrorists accountable.

Now, Kathianne, please provide me with a reference to this polling that claims that the mainstream of Islam does not want to hold terrorists accountable.

On the other hand, it looks like mainstream Muslims do denounce Islamic terrorism.

Check out:

http://www.rferl.org/featuresarticle/2004/06/eb50508e-6d73-4ff1-ab2e-0514c94f322a.html

http://www.islamfortoday.com/attack.htm

http://www.islamfortoday.com/60minutes.htm

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,132244,00.html

http://www.cair-net.org/default.asp?...143&theType=NB

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/111/story_11121_1.html

http://onlineislamicstore.com/b6993.html

http://www.ing.org/about/islampage.asp?num=40

If the islamic jihadists all laid down their weapons and disbanded never to kill another soul, the world would virtually be at peace. All the violence and killing and terrorism is driven by the kuran, and commanded by allah. It will never end until those who follow this bullshit are all DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.

This is ABSOLUTELY FALSE on EVERY level.

Is Islamic jihad ceased, the world would still have conflict. There were wars before Islamic jihad, and there will be wars after.

Secondly, the violence is not completely driven by the words of the Quaran. The violence is driven by extremists, who do not speak for the majority of Muslims, who distort the words of the Quaran.

Is Islamic jihad ceased, the world would still have conflict. There were wars before Islamic jihad, and there will be wars after.

Secondly, the violence is not completely driven by the words of the Quaran. The violence is driven by extremists, who do not speak for the majority of Muslims, who distort the words of the Quaran.

You're full of shit, on every level.

If the islamo-jihadists ceased and desisted, 90% of the worlds bloodiest and most senseless killing would stop. Don't tell me it woudn't. ALL of their HATE is fueled by the curan, and you're a liar for saying it's not.

You're a damn terrorist apologist.

You're just about everythign wrong with this country in one package. Why be exclusionary?

Technically, it is not false. The fact that if Islamic jihad ceased there would be LESS violence and we could focus on the rest of it instead of putting all our time and energy into one bunch of nutcases, we would be starting off in the right direction.

You're full of shit, on every level.

If the islamo-jihadists ceased and desisted, 90% of the worlds bloodiest and most senseless killing would stop. Don't tell me it woudn't. ALL of their HATE is fueled by the curan, and you're a liar for saying it's not.

You're a damn terrorist apologist.

You are so uneducated it isn't even funny. Their hate is fueled by the DISTORTION of the Koran by EXTREMISTS who do not speak for the majority of Islam. If you can't see that, you are hopeless.

I'm not a terrorist apologist. I am a Conservative realist, more so than you. If you had an ounce of brainpower you'd know that we should be concentrating our resources in terrorist states, not non-religious dictatorships like Iraq.

Technically, it is not false. The fact that if Islamic jihad ceased there would be LESS violence and we could focus on the rest of it instead of putting all our time and energy into one bunch of nutcases, we would be starting off in the right direction.

But he didn't say that initially. He said the world would be at peace if Islamic jihad went away. So technically, it is false. Get a clue.

You are so uneducated it isn't even funny. Their hate is fueled by the DISTORTION of the Koran by EXTREMISTS who do not speak for the majority of Islam. If you can't see that, you are hopeless.

I'm not a terrorist apologist. I am a Conservative realist, more so than you. If you had an ounce of brainpower you'd know that we should be concentrating our resources in terrorist states, not non-religious dictatorships like Iraq.

I'm "undecated" and "hopeless"... let's see, how long have you known me? Oh that's right, you don't know SHIT about me. You're just INSULTING me. OK shit stain, let's just insult each other fucker, you fucking MORON.

The curan COMMANDS muslims to KILL INFIDELS. WHAT FUCKING PART ABOUT THAT CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

Wise up you stupid bastard. Without the curan COMMANDING the terrorists to KILL US, we wouldn't HAVE THIS fucking problem. Christ, and you call ME uneducated.

How much VIOLENCE in the KURAN do you need to see before you admit it preaches VIOLENCE and KILLING?

Oh that's right, you're a stinking terrorist apologist....

violencedb1.jpg

Try it... see what happens. Of course that was probably your point.

yes twas......you can be a muslim in the west and live in peace and visit the vatican.....being a cristian in the middle east and visiting mecca would be an adventure to say the least.....try it as a woman

No religious zealot can be an American patriot and a loyal citizen. They adhere only to the law handed down in their religious doctrine...to the exclusion of all others. But America is a nation founded on the rule of law...Man's laws, not God's. For the laws handed down from on high are capricious and dependent upon the whims and vagaries of an unknowable, supernatural entity relying upon a dedicated all too human priesthood for their interpretation. Talk about subjectivism!

Forum List

Back