Campaign slogan for Trump

How about, "Lies, lies, and more lies."

Trump is blaming Obama for leaving him with “broken tests” for a virus that didn’t exist. Yes, really.
An exchange with CNN’s Jim Acosta revealed just how impervious to correction the president’s falsehoods can be.

Intelligence officials and disease experts are shooting down Trump's claim that the US has good reason to believe the coronavirus originated in a Wuhan lab

How about, "Lies, lies, and more lies."

Trump is blaming Obama for leaving him with “broken tests” for a virus that didn’t exist. Yes, really.
An exchange with CNN’s Jim Acosta revealed just how impervious to correction the president’s falsehoods can be.

Intelligence officials and disease experts are shooting down Trump's claim that the US has good reason to believe the coronavirus originated in a Wuhan lab
Hey burg, say it. Trump will be my president till 2025!

He needs to run, i sacrificed my great economy To save americans lives! Now it's time to get the economy going again!
That would require him to take responsibility for the economic collapse.

Not going to happen.

He needs to run, i sacrificed my great economy To save americans lives! Now it's time to get the economy going again!

Not going to happen.
The collapse wasn't his fault. He suggested people stay at home to save lives silly. Just as all liberals are saying is what needed to happen. He needs to let Americans know that and you loons won't be able to disagree with him. He spanked your ass once again! Lol

Not going to happen.
The collapse wasn't his fault. He suggested people stay at home to save lives silly. Just as all liberals are saying is what needed to happen. He needs to let Americans know that and you loons won't be able to disagree with him. He spanked your ass once again! Lol
The collapse was very much your skidmarks fault. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that.

Not going to happen.
The collapse was very much your skidmarks fault. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that.
Hasn't effected me, other than the bars are closed, but me and my buddies hang out on the land i just bought.

GW instigated pandemic preparedness, Obama failed to take it seriously, NY and California scrapped their programs and let their preparedness measures gather dust. Now it's here, and everyone blames the current administration for mishandling Wuhan? Like for real, who is kidding whom? Who did mainstream media and politicians hold accountable for the lack of preparedness and control measures when SARS (2002) and H1N1 (2009) hit? International viral pandemics should be expected and prepared for as populations increase and ease of international travel expands, its a case of National Security. Ask yourself why did China and the World Health Organization hide the origins and intentionally mislead the world regarding the outbreak of Wuhan 2019?
The sad reality is the DIM's prayed for something to bring the economy down and nail Trump, now they think they have it, as to be expected capitalizing on a international pandemic to further their agenda, regardless of the truth and working toward a non political solution devoid of party lines to aide the people they pretend to represent.
I do find it interesting that Obama blamed GW for 8 years of economic misery, racism, and economic disparity yet this administration points directly to the actual source, China, while the DIM's and mainstream media blame POTUS. Unbelievable to say the least.
Seldom is truth and transparency associated with politics. What we are witnessing unfold today is the very reason our beltway government and those elected to serve us are viewed as nothing better than the political opportunistic sewer rats they are.
I for one have never been more ashamed of mainstream media and politicians then I am today.

Forum List

Back