bidenomics.com

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I was gonna put this in economics, but it's more political strategery than anything. Looks like the web site was built by Americans For Prosperity. (Koch network)

They contend that their website "will serve as a real-time resource for the truth on Bidenomics, up to date information about the economy, and fact checks of Biden’s latest misleading rhetoric on the economy."

Anyway...

Last edited:
Well fuck me. I looked at that website and it resonated with me. I even signed the petition down at the bottom.

But then I saw down at the bottom that it was paid for by "Americans for Prosperity", the Koch-funded group that's backing Nikki Haley in the primary, seeking to derail Trump's campaign.

Guess I should have read through the OP. I feel so used. :laughing0301:

Well fuck me. I looked at that website and it resonated with me. I even signed the petition down at the bottom.

But then I saw down at the bottom that it was paid for by "Americans for Prosperity", the Koch-funded group that's backing Nikki Haley in the primary, seeking to derail Trump's campaign.

Guess I should have read through the OP. I feel so used. :laughing0301:

Well I hooked a big mouth bass down in the Biden is the great white hope thread downstairs.

All I did was drop a link to it in there.

Just debating on whether I wanna let the line back out some...reel it in some more...let it back out some. The trophy biters will try to have an pseudo-intellectual argument with a meme down there if you're ever bored and want a casual chuckle.

lol. I just looked again and he's still rasslin on the line. Ah well. He'll probably wear himself out eventually...

aa804323e82bbc07179d4b6df5511f465641a0a6b9f671255e8cde2d484c7938_f1f65c27745d8fc2520bc2d85e9c9-jpg.850295

Last edited:
I was gonna put this in economics, but it's more political strategery than anything. Looks like the web site was built by Americans For Prosperity. (Koch network)

They contend that their website "will serve as a real-time resource for the truth on Bidenomics, up to date information about the economy, and fact checks of Biden’s latest misleading rhetoric on the economy."

Anyway...

You're a dick, bro. Your thread should have came with a warning or a disclaimer. Now I signed a petition funded by the Koch brothers, who are Trump-haters.

I'll get even with you.

:laughing0301:

You're a dick, bro. Your thread should have came with a warning or a disclaimer. Now I signed a petition funded by the Koch brothers, who are Trump-haters.

I'll get even with you.

:laughing0301:

Well I did. I made sure that I mentioned it was a Koch network web site. lol.

I think they cut her off in the money department, though. I haven't really been following her, except for whatever I read on here.

Now they're probably gonna flood your email with Hillary, I mean Haley stuff.

Those kinds of political action web sites are aimed largely at the low-info, less politically active masses anyway. So it is somewhat useful content in that regard.

Well I did. I made sure that I mentioned it was a Koch network web site. lol.

I think they cut her off in the money department, though. I haven't really been following her, except for whatever I read on here.

Now they're probably gonna flood your email with Hillary, I mean Haley stuff.

Those kinds of political action web sites are aimed largely at the low-info, less politically active masses anyway. So it is somewhat useful content in that regard.

I got skunked.

That's what I get for posting after drinking a Monster energy drink and half a 200ml bottle of Mr. Boston vodka before logging in here.

:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back