Calm Thread: Does Trump/DeSantis 2024 Satisfy?

Why did you have to put in the qualifier "by the law"? You know damned well, it's how the law is applied, not how it is written.
All we can do is make the law equal, and sniff out local, individual abuses. If the law is equal, the system is equal.
Which is why Stop and Frisk is "just you, people of color".
Which is why pretextual stops are "Just you, people of color".
That's just you making stuff up.
Ending racism doesn't mean, "let's pretend it's not there."
Looking at the world through skin color only causes you to be racist, and clearly you have some issues in that realm, as does today's radical left-wing.
That's fucking retarded.. The Southern Democrats were CONSERVATIVES. They wanted to maintain a caste system that had existed forever.
Lyndon B Johnson was the Democrat president while the Republicans were fighting for Civil Rights. Johnson created massive gov't programs like Medicare and Medicaid, declared a "War on Poverty" and spent massive amount of money while making poverty in the black community remarkably worse. He also was quoted saying "I'll have these n*ggers voting Democrat for the next hundred years"...
It was liberals and progressives who fought for change.
It was Republicans.
Yes, Trump organized, facilitated and riled up that crowd.
Nobody had to rile up the BLM protestors. They finally just got fed up. I'm surprised it took them that long.
Every black person lives in fear that they or their children might be the next George Floyd or Sandra Bland or LaQuan McDonald.
So let me get this straight...
Violence is bad when a few radical right wingers are fed up and break down doors, cause a few police injuries, and move podiums.
Violence is good when thousands and thousands left wingers are fed up and cause deaths, arson, billions in damage across the nation, destroying people's livelihoods.

Color me shocked, more double standards from you.
BLM was not an attempt to overthrow American Democracy. January 6th was.
BLM has killed many people, the J6 riots did not (besides one of their own)
BLM was 10 years of racist stupid white people ignoring police brutality, up until the point black people threatened to break their stuff. Which is pretty much the only way you get white people to pay attention- threaten to break their stuff.
Wow, you sure don't like you some white people, generalizing all of them with such horrible qualities and labels. Yikes.

But let's call a spade a spade. BLM isn't doing anything new here. They're merely scaring and terrorizing the black community, along with easily-manipulated white people, to believe that un-armed black people were being murdered by police every day, on every street corner, all the time. However, FBI data says it happens 10-15 times per year. Nobody wants it to happen, but the message as far as how rampant the issue is was, and still is, a lie.. one that you bought like a sucker, I see, and one nearly all mainstream Democrats stupidly recited, and thus so do their followers... which is you.
Uh, no, guy, when you are creating a system that takes away the choice from the people and gives it to 538 elites, that's anti-Democracy.
And how are those "elites" put in and expected to vote? By the will of the people.

I guess I should know better than for you to know anything beneath the surface of what the Electoral college is, and why it's necessary to keep a balance of power in the states. You probably think it's just some mean ol' establishment LOL.
Except - again, they only purged people of color, and more often than not, didn't bother to check their data.
They didn't purge ONE white person? Prove it. I can guarantee you just made that up, and are applying CRT theory to this.
Oh, I'm sure it exists... but I doubt it ever belonged to Hunter or the documents inside are real.
So it was planted?

Wow, get the tin foil hat on!
Trump didn't win.
He lost by 2 million votes.
The people didn't want him.
You're denying an American election. Maybe he didn't win the JoeB131 election, too bad. But, he won the 2016 presidential election. You might be butt hurt still for some odd reason, but hey, listen to your geriatric president, the one you put in office, that says that questioning elections and their legitimacy is anti-Democracy. Hey, we both know it's a stupid thing to say, but you are the king of double standards, and want to hold it when it benefits you, but then do the exact thing you decry when you can attack. It's near a multiple personality disorder.
Has it occured to you that is all these institutions KNEW he was a bad idea, he was probably a bad idea.
See? You're admitting to things... and now you're saying that there's no such thing as collusion, and if a bunch of people gang up on someone and abuse their power against them, well... that person had it coming, and they were right to do so!

I'm not a "might makes right" guy. You guys (the left) whine about power, but when you get it, look at you. You suddenly love abusing people, and merely make the people you abuse out to be evil so you can feel better about the authoritarian, fascist tyranny.

Last edited:
Wow, the long list of whacky stuff.

All we can do is make the law equal, and sniff out local, individual abuses. If the law is equal, the system is equal.

But the law isn't equal and never has been... Not from the moment the first slave ship showed up on our shores. Not from the moment the constitution was written with blacks being 3/5th of a white person.

That's just you making stuff up.

Nope, the reality of how cops practice. Or are you going to pretend Racial Profiling isn't a thing?

Looking at the world through skin color only causes you to be racist, and clearly you have some issues in that realm, as does today's radical left-wing.

I think it's called "addressing reality". We have a long history of "whitewashing" in this country.

Lyndon B Johnson was the Democrat president while the Republicans were fighting for Civil Rights. Johnson created massive gov't programs like Medicare and Medicaid, declared a "War on Poverty" and spent massive amount of money while making poverty in the black community remarkably worse. He also was quoted saying "I'll have these n*ggers voting Democrat for the next hundred years"...

First, LBJ never said that.
Second, the War on Poverty did NOT make things worse. They didn't improve things enough, but the poverty rate actually DID fall after it. Also notice the spikes came in 1980 (Reagan) 1990 (Bush the elder) and 2008 (Bush the Dumber).

1668734695418.png

It was Republicans.

No, actually, they didn't. In fact, it was Barry Goldwater who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It was after him that Democrats started getting 90% of the black vote.

So let me get this straight...
Violence is bad when a few radical right wingers are fed up and break down doors, cause a few police injuries, and move podiums.
Violence is good when thousands and thousands left wingers are fed up and cause deaths, arson, billions in damage across the nation, destroying people's livelihoods.

Um, yeah, protesting one election you legitimately lost is a much lesser grievance than decades of police misconduct and brutality. I don't think the violence in BLM was good. BLM existed for a decade advocating for PEACEFUL change. Hey remember this guy took a knee? White people didn't say, "What a thoughtful young man you are, we should look at this issue". They wrecked his career.

1668735001957.png

BLM has killed many people, the J6 riots did not (besides one of their own)

You mean except for the Capitol Police Officer who got sprayed with Bear Spray and died from a stroke?

Wow, you sure don't like you some white people, generalizing all of them with such horrible qualities and labels. Yikes.

But let's call a spade a spade. BLM isn't doing anything new here. They're merely scaring and terrorizing the black community, along with easily-manipulated white people, to believe that un-armed black people were being murdered by police every day, on every street corner, all the time. However, FBI data says it happens 10-15 times per year. Nobody wants it to happen, but the message as far as how rampant the issue is was, and still is, a lie.. one that you bought like a sucker, I see, and one nearly all mainstream Democrats stupidly recited, and thus so do their followers... which is you.

Ohhh, we saw what you did there...

Actually, that it happens at ALL is the problem. And that the cops who do it aren't punished. kill an unarmed man for passing selling bootleg CD's or playing with a toy in the park, or selling loose cigarettes on the street, and MAYBE the worst that happens to you is you get fired? How are people NOT upset about that?

And how are those "elites" put in and expected to vote? By the will of the people.

I guess I should know better than for you to know anything beneath the surface of what the Electoral college is, and why it's necessary to keep a balance of power in the states. You probably think it's just some mean ol' establishment LOL.

No, it's the product of a bunch of slave rapists who NEVER trusted the people.

They didn't purge ONE white person? Prove it. I can guarantee you just made that up, and are applying CRT theory to this.
Get real. The Voter Purge of 2000 was a form of voter suppression, as was the one in Georgia.

So it was planted?

Wow, get the tin foil hat on!

What it wasn't. Seized from Hunter's home with a legitimate warrant. I have yet to see anyone produce a bill of sale that shows any of these laptops were ever owned by him.

All we have is a legally blind computer store owner who is a right wing activist, claiming that Hunter dropped off three laptops and then amazingly forgot about them. Then he just happened to look at the files inside (something you don't need to do to fix water damage) and lo and behold, all these photoshopped pictures of Hunter showed up.

You're denying an American election. Maybe he didn't win the JoeB131 election, too bad. But, he won the 2016 presidential election. You might be butt hurt still for some odd reason, but hey, listen to your geriatric president, the one you put in office, that says that questioning elections and their legitimacy is anti-Democracy. Hey, we both know it's a stupid thing to say, but you are the king of double standards, and want to hold it when it benefits you, but then do the exact thing you decry when you can attack. It's near a multiple personality disorder.

There's no question. He lost the 2016 election by 2 million votes. Therefore, he wasn't legitimate. The people said no.

See? You're admitting to things... and now you're saying that there's no such thing as collusion, and if a bunch of people gang up on someone and abuse their power against them, well... that person had it coming, and they were right to do so!

Absolutely... if the guy is as dangerous to democracy as Trump is and clearly a Russian asset, um, yeah, they wouldn't be derelict in their jobs if they DIDN'T look at him.

I'm not a "might makes right" guy. You guys (the left) whine about power, but when you get it, look at you. You suddenly love abusing people, and merely make the people you abuse out to be evil so you can feel better about the authoritarian, fascist tyranny.

Yes, what kind of a world do we live in where privileged Billionaires can't abuse their office without someone complaining about it.

Wow, the long list of whacky stuff.

But the law isn't equal and never has been... Not from the moment the first slave ship showed up on our shores. Not from the moment the constitution was written with blacks being 3/5th of a white person.

Nope, the reality of how cops practice. Or are you going to pretend Racial Profiling isn't a thing?

I think it's called "addressing reality". We have a long history of "whitewashing" in this country.

First, LBJ never said that.
Second, the War on Poverty did NOT make things worse. They didn't improve things enough, but the poverty rate actually DID fall after it. Also notice the spikes came in 1980 (Reagan) 1990 (Bush the elder) and 2008 (Bush the Dumber).

View attachment 727516

No, actually, they didn't. In fact, it was Barry Goldwater who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It was after him that Democrats started getting 90% of the black vote.

Um, yeah, protesting one election you legitimately lost is a much lesser grievance than decades of police misconduct and brutality. I don't think the violence in BLM was good. BLM existed for a decade advocating for PEACEFUL change. Hey remember this guy took a knee? White people didn't say, "What a thoughtful young man you are, we should look at this issue". They wrecked his career.

View attachment 727517

You mean except for the Capitol Police Officer who got sprayed with Bear Spray and died from a stroke?

Actually, that it happens at ALL is the problem. And that the cops who do it aren't punished. kill an unarmed man for passing selling bootleg CD's or playing with a toy in the park, or selling loose cigarettes on the street, and MAYBE the worst that happens to you is you get fired? How are people NOT upset about that?

Get real. The Voter Purge of 2000 was a form of voter suppression, as was the one in Georgia.

What it wasn't. Seized from Hunter's home with a legitimate warrant. I have yet to see anyone produce a bill of sale that shows any of these laptops were ever owned by him.

All we have is a legally blind computer store owner who is a right wing activist, claiming that Hunter dropped off three laptops and then amazingly forgot about them. Then he just happened to look at the files inside (something you don't need to do to fix water damage) and lo and behold, all these photoshopped pictures of Hunter showed up.

There's no question. He lost the 2016 election by 2 million votes. Therefore, he wasn't legitimate. The people said no.

Absolutely... if the guy is as dangerous to democracy as Trump is and clearly a Russian asset, um, yeah, they wouldn't be derelict in their jobs if they DIDN'T look at him.

Yes, what kind of a world do we live in where privileged Billionaires can't abuse their office without someone complaining about it.
It's funny how you spend so much time criticizing this country yet supporting the political party that was primarily responsible for all of the shit you hate about it.

The Democrat party was created and based on racism. They supported slavery and created Jim Crow laws and have been the source of most of the racism in this country throughout history. For example you could attack Christianity when most of the crimes committed by Christians were committed by Catholics who vote Democrat almost exclusively.

Every criminal act you accuse the GOP of is apparently something Democrats have been guilty of.
You just think you can get away with projecting everything wrong they've done on your enemies while wallowing in the mud with them and supporting their criminal acts. You're nothing but a hypocrite.

FhzzHGGXkAAJDnc.jpg

Depends on how much Trump wants to defeat the woke. If his ego was as big as you claim, he would have pushed for federal mandate on states as far as COVID regulations. He didn't, he allowed state governors to dictate power as they see fit. Trump released the reigns, that's a fact.

I know Trump is a loose cannon, but he's capable of great leadership.. at times. It's much better than Biden now, who offers zero great leadership.. at all times.
Biden and Trump shouldn’t ever be allow to run for President again and let move forward for once.

It's funny how you spend so much time criticizing this country yet supporting the political party that was primarily responsible for all of the shit you hate about it.

The Democrat party was created and based on racism. They supported slavery
If you are going to talk about politics from 100 years ago, don't waste my fucking time, you are too stupid to even talk to.

If you are going to talk about politics from 100 years ago, don't waste my fucking time, you are too stupid to even talk to.
You posted commentary about past transgressions yet cannot handle criticism because it points out the weakness in your arguments. You have to have a short memory span to be able to keep your arguments from being dashed against the rocks.

Democrats have always been an evil, nasty bunch......and they're no different than they were around the Civil War. They're still pushing racism and division like they always have. They simply changed tactics. They claim they support the very people they wanted to keep in slavery after the Civil War.....but they instead want to impose another form of slavery on them. Slavery to the state......not just slavery to slave owners.

I personally would like to see mandatory retirement of public officials at 65.
Obviously you don't know what you're talking about.
It's not how old you are that matters....it's how long you've been in Washington.
I think all of them should be retired after 30 years public service.....because by then they're useless and corrupt.

You posted commentary about past transgressions yet cannot handle criticism because it points out the weakness in your arguments. You have to have a short memory span to be able to keep your arguments from being dashed against the rocks.
Tell you what, Stupid.

When YOUR SIDE calls for taking down all the Confederate monuments and banning the Confederate Flag and allowing REAL history to be taught instead of the whitewashed Disney crap that passes for history now, THEN you can come back and talk to me about how Southern Democrats were meanies before we were born.

So how about it? Let's take down the monuments, to start with.

Tell you what, Stupid.

When YOUR SIDE calls for taking down all the Confederate monuments and banning the Confederate Flag and allowing REAL history to be taught instead of the whitewashed Disney crap that passes for history now, THEN you can come back and talk to me about how Southern Democrats were meanies before we were born.

So how about it? Let's take down the monuments, to start with.
Tearing down the monuments is just Marxists trying to change history and make us lose not only our identity but any memory of lessons learned.

The funny thing is people escaping from Venezuela can tell you exactly what they went thru the last 6 years that led to their demise....and you bastards on the left are doing the same thing here in America.

The biggest problem with the Democrat Party is they never do what is best for the people. They're too busy only doing what benefits them personally. And this explains why a POS like you supports them. You can relate to that.

LMAO!

So Mr. "Slavery is America's original sin", and we must be forever judged by it is now saying political facts about his party from 100 years ago don't matter.

Who would have thought... more double standards and cognitive dissonance.

But the law isn't equal
How is the law unequal.
and never has been... Not from the moment the first slave ship showed up on our shores. Not from the moment the constitution was written with blacks being 3/5th of a white person.
You're talking about politics well over 100 years ago, the very thing you're attacking someone else for doing on here. You're just the latest crazed radical leftist proclaiming a mythical, unprovable racism that will forever stain the USA... a boogeyman to rile up division. If there's racism, point it out so we can fight it together. But when you can't point to it, and just slather it onto the entire nation... you can't expect to be taken seriously doing that, and if you do, with how much emotion and ego you portray on here... it'd be cute and quite tragically hilarious.
It can be, but individual exceptions don't make the rule for normal people. Meanwhile, you're fine condemning the entire police state with exceptions... it's very nasty, very irresponsible, and very lazy.
What does that have to do with the practice of not viewing the world, and interactions with others, by merely the color of their skin?
No, actually, they didn't. In fact, it was Barry Goldwater who opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Goldwater supported the Civil rights acts of 1957 and 1960, and supported the equal rights portions of the 1964 bill but opposed it because of the federal gov't overreach portions. Of course, you're apparently not intelligent enough to discuss things in greater detail and context... so feel free to continue to spread your false narratives and misinformation.

I don't think the violence in BLM was good.
You appear to think it was justified, and refuse to denounce massive violence in the BLM movement, overcompensating with how peaceful and good it was, while condemning much less violent movements as nothing more than violent extremists. More double standards.
Hey remember this guy took a knee? White people didn't say, "What a thoughtful young man you are, we should look at this issue". They wrecked his career.
Kaepernick? LOL. Oh gosh, is this another leftist who knows nothing about sports coming into the sports realm to attempt to paint his demise as racial? Kaepernick was already damaged goods and on the way out of the league when he started kneeling. He was offered multiple low contracts from teams, which he declined and then spread disinformation that he's received no offers, and people like you believed it, and repeated it. He demanded like 20 million a year, for a 3rd string level QB who injects controversy.. which is the main thing NFL locker rooms avoid like the plague. Kaepernick's "career" was already wrecked by his play, and his locker room issues.
No direct connection to the riot say all medical experts. You're making things up.

Oh look, another activist holding a zero sum standard to try to exaggerate his claims. The FBI facts say your mainstream movement only applies to 10-15 black americans per year. Should it NEVER happen? Sure. Are there bad people in the world? Yes. Should we freak out and terrorize an entire race and nation over this ratio? No.. I mean, notice how we don't care AT ALL about unarmed whites who are killed by police, and it happens by sheer numbers more than blacks. However, you can't use those deaths for a political movement, which is the left's MO.. standing on the graves of the dead as an opportunity to promote a radical political stance.
Wait... All of the electoral college electors are "slave rapists"? Can you prove this?
Interpretation: "I said something, was pointed out that it's wrong, I realize it's wrong, and am simply going to continue as if it didn't happen and repeat my point despite no basis for it. It happened, I have faith it did"
You're spinning a conspiracy theory here, get the tin foil hat on. The laptop has been confirmed as authentic by security experts:

The Washington Post on Wednesday became the second major news outlet to reverse course and admit that emails from the infamous Hunter Biden laptop are authentic — nine months after it obtained them and a year and a half after the New York Post first reported on them. The paper said two security experts used cryptographic signatures from Google and other technology companies to validate nearly 22,000 emails from 2009 to 2019, including messages related to Hunter Biden’s controversial overseas business dealings.
Some verified emails involved a deal President Biden’s son pursued with the CEFC China Energy conglomerate for which he was paid nearly $5 million, according to the Washington Post. Other verified emails related to his work for the Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holdings, for which Hunter Biden was paid as much as $83,333 or a month, or $1 million a year.

The voting system says he won. Let me guess... you're going to say "THAT'S PROOF THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED" LMAO. You can be butt hurt about the EC, go ahead. But, to deny election results out of hurt feelings, emotions, pride, and spite is pathetic.
Complaining is fine. The MSM, a political party, big tech, and gov't institutions acting in the name of said political party, colluding and censoring people who oppose their regime... that's authoritarian stuff that you guys are into.

Last edited:
i've followed Trump for 20 years since watching him as a kid on Conan. i think he'd make a great president again. i wanna quickly add: i've been very impressed by DeSantis since he was elected governor of Florida

Tearing down the monuments is just Marxists trying to change history and make us lose not only our identity but any memory of lessons learned.

So the Confederates were all Democrats, but let's not tear down their monuments because that would be "changing history". (Hint, the changing of history happened with the "Lost Cause" mythology that rewrote what the war was about and made these guys look noble). So I don't really want to hear about the Democrats being the "Party of Slavery" if you are still lionizing Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee.

The funny thing is people escaping from Venezuela can tell you exactly what they went thru the last 6 years that led to their demise....and you bastards on the left are doing the same thing here in America.

Right. Has nothing to do with the 20 years of economic warfare that the US has been engaging in against Venezuela, including attempted coups. It's because they picked a form of government we didn't like.

The biggest problem with the Democrat Party is they never do what is best for the people. They're too busy only doing what benefits them personally. And this explains why a POS like you supports them. You can relate to that.

My position is based on pragmatism. Republicans fuck it up. I can count on being unemployed whenever a Republican gets into office. On the other hand, I worked consistently when Obama was in office, I worked pretty consistently when Clinton was in office.

So the Confederates were all Democrats, but let's not tear down their monuments because that would be "changing history". (Hint, the changing of history happened with the "Lost Cause" mythology that rewrote what the war was about and made these guys look noble). So I don't really want to hear about the Democrats being the "Party of Slavery" if you are still lionizing Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee.

Right. Has nothing to do with the 20 years of economic warfare that the US has been engaging in against Venezuela, including attempted coups. It's because they picked a form of government we didn't like.

My position is based on pragmatism. Republicans fuck it up. I can count on being unemployed whenever a Republican gets into office. On the other hand, I worked consistently when Obama was in office, I worked pretty consistently when Clinton was in office.
Tearing down a monument doesn't change history....teaching kids a warped viewpoint doesn't change history....because history is history. It's already happened. The point is to erase history. That's why communists tear down monuments and destroy institutions. They're trying to erase any form of national identity.

Oh and BTW, the CIA is who has been engaging in psychological operations and undermining foreign governments for 50 years or so....and is currently doing the same in Columbia as we speak. Course the shit they pulled in Brazil resulted in a stolen election and massive protests that will probably blow all of their plans all to Hell. They tried the same shit in Egypt and thanks to a strong Egyptian military infratructure....it didn't work.

And you're not a pragmatist because that would mean you wouldn't be so deeply rooted in screwing up the country instead of making the best of the situation. Republicans don't fuck it up. Democrats do. Republicans spend most of their time trying to fix all of the shit Democrats fucked up. It's pretty much a never ending cycle. Democrats get into power and turn everything into shit....and the GOP comes along and has to clean up the mess the pedophile communist's always leave behind. They spend years gutting the military and then the GOP gets into the WH and spends trillions trying to rebuild what the Democrats fucked up. You probably think that everyone is as screwed up as the Democrats are....and some of the Repugs are, like Romney, McConnell, McCain, and Bush. Democrats are nothing but a bunch of saboteurs. They spend all of their time turning kids into rotten pieces of shit that either commit suicide or make life miserable for everyone they meet. That's where you come in.

I think it checks all the boxes...

Now, if you're going to just post some stupid one line post that doesn't address the issue, please run along.

The GOP's problem here (all political parties have them come election time) is that you don't want to alienate Trump too much so that he breaks away to run 3rd party. I don't put anything past "The Donald" (I voted for him twice), his greatest strength is also his greatest weakness, and he simply can't help himself. I get that he's a brash buffoon, but he has infinitely better policy than the Democrat party for human beings who live the United States.. so even if he acts stupidly and lets his ego get into drama... that's like 10% of the issue. It's policy.

So, if Trump's policy is legit, and Ron Desantis is clearly on board with shutting down "Woke" culture, why not have your cake and eat it too.. and run Trump/DeSantis 2024, and then DeSantis can run 2028 and possibly be reelected in 2032... 12 years of anti-woke presidential vigor.

Personally, I'd like Desantis yesterday... but Trump has a loyal Conservative following that would be required to defeat a MSM/Big Tech/Hollywood/Acadmia-backed Democrat party. Consider the end results, not any petty individual pride for a second.

I do NOT want Trump again

You're talking about politics well over 100 years ago, the very thing you're attacking someone else for doing on here. You're just the latest crazed radical leftist proclaiming a mythical, unprovable racism that will forever stain the USA... a boogeyman to rile up division. If there's racism, point it out so we can fight it together. But when you can't point to it, and just slather it onto the entire nation... you can't expect to be taken seriously doing that, and if you do, with how much emotion and ego you portray on here... it'd be cute and quite tragically hilarious.

Um, yeah. I'm sorry you are too dense to get the context. I'd explain it to you, but you are too stupid to understand.

Democrats today have NOTHING to do with Democrats of 150 years ago who supported slavery. Just like the Republicans of 150 years ago who abolished slavery have nothing to do with Republicans today who fly Confederate Flags and call Nazis protecting Confederate Statues "very fine people".

When you Republicans support teaching unvarnished history, treat flying a Confederate Flag like the hate crime it is, and take down every monument put up during Jim Crow, THEN I will take your mewling about "Democrats were slave owners" seriously...

It can be, but individual exceptions don't make the rule for normal people. Meanwhile, you're fine condemning the entire police state with exceptions... it's very nasty, very irresponsible, and very lazy.

Because the police themselves tolerate the exceptions.

Here in Chicago, we had a character named Jason van Dyke. Van Dyke put sixteen shots into a black teenager named Laquan McDonald. Most of them when he was already on the ground. Now, EVERY OTHER COP on that scene wrote a report claiming he lunged at Van Dyke with a knife. The FOP defended Van Dyke's actions in the press. The city of Chicago reached a quiet settlement with McDonald's family with an NDA. The State's Attorney refused to prosecute. The whole system treated this like it was a good shooting. Civilian witnesses were intimidated.

Until the video was released to the public a year later after the Cororner's office blew the whistle about the sixteen shots.

(Waiting for you response, which will be "fu fuh fuh.. Chicago is run by Democrats, fuh, fuh, fuh" )

Now, yeah, 99% of cops are good guys doing a difficult job. But they are WAY too tolerant of the exceptions. Van Dyke had 20 previous incidents where he violated people's civil rights, and still had a job. Chauvin had numerous previous incidents of using choke holds or shooting suspects. Loehmann (the guy who shot Tamir Rice for playing with a toy in a park) had been fired from a previous job for mental instability

What does that have to do with the practice of not viewing the world, and interactions with others, by merely the color of their skin?

Pretending a problem doesn't exist is far worse. WE ARE A RACIST SOCIETY. Period. Full stop. We need to fix that. The only thing that separated Trump from the other 16 bags of bad ideas in 2016 was that he was more open about his racism (Obama was born in Kenya, Mexicans are rapists, etc.)

Goldwater supported the Civil rights acts of 1957 and 1960, and supported the equal rights portions of the 1964 bill but opposed it because of the federal gov't overreach portions. Of course, you're apparently not intelligent enough to discuss things in greater detail and context... so feel free to continue to spread your false narratives and misinformation.

Nobody remembers the Civil Rights Acts of 57 and 60. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was the big one, and Barry "Deep Down you Know He's Nuts" Goldwater opposed it. He also opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1968. When you say "the Civil Rights Act" everyone knows you are talking about the one in 64. That is the one that put the Democrats firmly on the side of civil rights and drove Southern Conservatives into the hands of the Republicans.

You appear to think it was justified, and refuse to denounce massive violence in the BLM movement, overcompensating with how peaceful and good it was, while condemning much less violent movements as nothing more than violent extremists. More double standards.

No double standards at all. BLM was restrained given the level of provocation. They could have just gone out and killed every white person they encountered. They didn't. They peaceful protested. They damaged some property. (Or people took advantage of the chaos to damage property.) It could have been a violent revolution. Let's fix the problems before we actually have one of those.

Kaepernick? LOL. Oh gosh, is this another leftist who knows nothing about sports coming into the sports realm to attempt to paint his demise as racial? Kaepernick was already damaged goods and on the way out of the league when he started kneeling. He was offered multiple low contracts from teams, which he declined and then spread disinformation that he's received no offers, and people like you believed it, and repeated it. He demanded like 20 million a year, for a 3rd string level QB who injects controversy.. which is the main thing NFL locker rooms avoid like the plague. Kaepernick's "career" was already wrecked by his play, and his locker room issues.

Actually, the NFL blackballed him. They admitted as much and settled with him for eight figures.

Since he left the 49ers, no team has offered him a contract or brought him in for a tryout, even though quarterbacks with less impressive statistics were signed. In 2016, his last season in the league, Kaepernick earned $14.3 million. Through the grievance, he was seeking the compensation he might have earned had he been signed as a free agent in 2017. That theoretical amount, had he won the case, would have been doubled for damages.

No direct connection to the riot say all medical experts. You're making things up.
Yes, he was sprayed in the face with bear spray and beaten senseless by rioters (carrying thin blue line flags), but that had nothing to do with his death.

Oh look, another activist holding a zero sum standard to try to exaggerate his claims. The FBI facts say your mainstream movement only applies to 10-15 black americans per year. Should it NEVER happen? Sure. Are there bad people in the world? Yes. Should we freak out and terrorize an entire race and nation over this ratio? No.. I mean, notice how we don't care AT ALL about unarmed whites who are killed by police, and it happens by sheer numbers more than blacks. However, you can't use those deaths for a political movement, which is the left's MO.. standing on the graves of the dead as an opportunity to promote a radical political stance.

Actually, a black person is FAR more likely to be shot by cops than a white person is. Kenosha cops shot Jacob Blake in the back seven times because he MIGHT be reaching for a knife. Kyle Rittenhouse gunned down three people in the street, and walked right past Kenosha cops carrying an assault rifle and wasn't even stopped.

Tamir Rice was gunned down for playing with a toy in a park. Dylan Roof gunned down nine people, and the police not only didn't shoot him, they took him out for Burger King because the poor dear looked absolutely peckish running from the police.

Black people see this shit and THEY SHOULD be outraged.

Wait... All of the electoral college electors are "slave rapists"? Can you prove this?
Don't play dumb.
Interpretation: "I said something, was pointed out that it's wrong, I realize it's wrong, and am simply going to continue as if it didn't happen and repeat my point despite no basis for it. It happened, I have faith it did"
Nope, my statement stands. Voter purges were meant to suppress the black vote.

You're spinning a conspiracy theory here, get the tin foil hat on. The laptop has been confirmed as authentic by security experts:

The Washington Post on Wednesday became the second major news outlet to reverse course and admit that emails from the infamous Hunter Biden laptop are authentic

Uh, no one denied that SOME of the emails on the laptop were authentic. Just not the ones that purport criminal activity or the photopshopped pictures of him snorting coke off a Chinese hooker's ass.

The voting system says he won. Let me guess... you're going to say "THAT'S PROOF THE SYSTEM IS FLAWED" LMAO. You can be butt hurt about the EC, go ahead. But, to deny election results out of hurt feelings, emotions, pride, and spite is pathetic.

Nope, he lost by 3 million votes. And the Russians tampered with the election. That's a flawed system where you can lose by 3 million votes and Russian shennigans in three swing states can put you into office.

Complaining is fine. The MSM, a political party, big tech, and gov't institutions acting in the name of said political party, colluding and censoring people who oppose their regime... that's authoritarian stuff that you guys are into.

Not at all. I WISH they were treating Trump the way you say.

MOST other countries, Trump would be in prison right now awaiting execution for treason.

Tearing down a monument doesn't change history....teaching kids a warped viewpoint doesn't change history....because history is history. It's already happened. The point is to erase history. That's why communists tear down monuments and destroy institutions. They're trying to erase any form of national identity.

"History is the lie that everyone agrees upon" - Voltaire.

The reality is, the history was rewritten after the Civil War by the Lost Cause Mythology, which tried to downplay that the war was fought over slavery, lionize Confederate leaders, etc. Those monuments weren't put up in 1865. They were put up between 1890 and 1960 to let the Black people know what their place was.

Every last one of them needs to be torn down.

Oh, by the way, there is not a single monument in Germany to Hitler and the Nazis. Yet oddly, we all still know who the Nazis were and what they did.

So, to recap. Until you support tearing down every Confederate Monument and flag, I don't want to hear you whining about "Slave owning Democrats".

Oh and BTW, the CIA is who has been engaging in psychological operations and undermining foreign governments for 50 years or so....and is currently doing the same in Columbia as we speak. Course the shit they pulled in Brazil resulted in a stolen election and massive protests that will probably blow all of their plans all to Hell. They tried the same shit in Egypt and thanks to a strong Egyptian military infratructure....it didn't work.

We aren't talking about the CIA. We are talking about how we imposed economic sanctions on Venezuela after they DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED Chavez in 1999.

It's like Tonya Harding mocking Nancy Kerrigan after breaking her kneecap.

And you're not a pragmatist because that would mean you wouldn't be so deeply rooted in screwing up the country instead of making the best of the situation. Republicans don't fuck it up. Democrats do. Republicans spend most of their time trying to fix all of the shit Democrats fucked up.

Let's review, shall we. Bush wrecked the economy in 1990. Clinton rebuilt the economy, brought us down to 3% unemployment. Republicans impeached him over a blow job and stole the 2000 election.

Bush-43 really fucked up the economy. Obama was elected to fix it, got unemployment down to 4.7%. Then Republicans colluded with the Russians

Forum List

Back