Calling Out Racism When I See It

Never forget those Black Millionaires became millionaires inspite of racism and for some reason they havent been able to close the wealth gap that exists between Africans and europeans here in the US.
And you cannot, and you blame poor working class white people for not doing something about it, because you believe poor white people have an unfair advantage at doing something that you cannot do; although, you can bitch about it in a predominately white discussion forum, just like the dopey white people (who you think can do something about it). But if a dopey white person provides you with a plan for fixing the problem, you disregard it, because . . . you know that you cannot count on black people to do the work.
:laughing0301:
You want white people to do the paper work. And then you will complain that white people did not allow Black people to work on the paperwork. you will be complaining that Black people were only employed to provide support services, such as, catering food and beverages, janitorial services, and entertainment minstrels.
And I cannot what?

I dont want white people to do anything other than get out of the way and stop being racist. There is no paper work involved in that. I dont take plans from whites on fixing anything because they cant fix themselves yet. What kind of fool would listen to white people? :lol:
On another note...we can always believe that things could improve between people.
I've had enough of false hope where whites are concerned. Sad to say this but most whites are missing something that makes them truly human IMO.
There are issues within issues. it is a sickness in humans to not mind their own business. Crimes and moral issues can be asterisks. There are those empowered who believe themselves to be the "keepers of the flame". In the Floyd case you also saw what is true in most ways of living. You saw an empowered cop commit a crime with three other empowered cops looking on. One was a rookie, learning the ropes. Social media was supposed to benefit us. It seems people use it to destroy others if they are empowered. Those same cops mostly can infect civilians who work in businesses to ruin another person's reputation. And there are those who have been empowered who have done just that. You will not have healing of the wound until the people who have done it in our lifespans admit to it. So the wounds will remain open no matter what we do to improve the current situation. People affected by the empowered, do not forget. And pass it on to their children.

Forum List

Back