Calling Out Racism When I See It

You see, if you guys would have stopped with the Africans sold each other bullshit from the very beginning I would not have to do this. But you guys were told on many occasions that blacks here have done the research and know the story. But no, we have to keep hearing the stormfront lie.

So like I said, in this century some whites will be made to face the truth.

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

That's right, whites created slave backed securities

Africans did not do this either.

That was 200 years ago. What do you want to do about it today? What does the US or white Americans have to do with this slavery happening today? White Americans did not do this:

You don't care about slavery. You only care about $800,000.
No you don't get to do this. You talked that shit about how 200 years ago the founders created the constitution as a way to end slavery. Now since that's been shown to be untrue you don't get to pull that it was 200 years ago bullshit or that bullshit about modem slavery in trying to divert from the situation YOU PRESENTED. You will face the truth and accept it. Our government had slave backed securities that it sold in Europe to bolster business income and grow the American economy.

Here is how the American slave-breeding industry worked, according to the Sublettes: Some states (most importantly Virginia) produced slaves as their main domestic crop. The price of slaves was anchored by industry in other states that consumed slaves in the production of rice and sugar, and constant territorial expansion. As long as the slave power continued to grow, breeders could literally bank on future demand and increasing prices. That made slaves not just a commodity, but the closest thing to money that white breeders had. It’s hard to quantify just how valuable people were as commodities, but the Sublettes try to convey it: By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.

The country wasn't founded on racism; it was founded on an effort to eliminate racism. The southern states were drug into the union kicking and screaming because of the anti-slavery push from the leaders of the convention. Concessions were made to get the south into the union with the explicit plan to force them to end slavery once in the union.

What you ignore is that it was Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa who created the slave trade in America. Go to those nations for reparations. Condemn those nations. Abolish their national governments. The United States ended it as quickly as was possible, under the circumstances, and at the expense of 600,000 American lives, both black and white.
It was founded on racism and has maintained that foundation. Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa did not create the slave trade in America. Had the founders wanted to end slavery they would have at the constitutional convention but they did not. Mainly because approximately 1/2 of them owned slaves. The American government is responsible for it's wrongs post slavery, and please stop lying about 600,000 people dying to end slavery. Furthermore in both the north and south after the civil war violently practiced apartheid.
Go to the Islands, Central America and South America and speak from the soap box.
I was born here so I will do that here. If you don't like it, move to Ukraine, Romania or one of those all white shithole countries where you won't have to hear it.

Every time on of these "conservatives" get shown how deep the oppression of blacks have been, they want to bring up modern African slavery. They tell us how we aren't concerned about slavery but we only want money. We do want the back pay you owe us, but I really think the projection by some of the whites here is getting out of hand. Why?

1597003040856.png

So are you really concerned about modern slavery? Or do you just want to tell us black folk that slavery is still in Africa to avoid personal responsibility?

Your white ancestors government that was voted in created a bill that still has not been paid. When are you prepared to pay it?

Not my white ancestors. Maybe it was your black ancestors. There were black slave owners in the United States and it was black slave traders in Africa who sold slaves to British, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Canadian, and other slave traders who brought slaves to America.

My ancestor created no debt to you or to anyone else. Did yours? If your ancestors were here before the Civil War then your ancestors created that debt. If you're not a descendant of slaves then no one owes you any debt.

Your white ancestors government that was voted in created a bill that still has not been paid. When are you prepared to pay it?

Not my white ancestors. Maybe it was your black ancestors. There were black slave owners in the United States and it was black slave traders in Africa who sold slaves to British, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Canadian, and other slave traders who brought slaves to America.

My ancestor created no debt to you or to anyone else. Did yours? If your ancestors were here before the Civil War then your ancestors created that debt. If you're not a descendant of slaves then no one owes you any debt.

"black slave traders in Africa who sold slaves to British, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Canadian, and other slave traders who brought slaves to America."

This is a great example of a white boy fable. Africans werent american. No one forced americans to steal and purchase slaves from anyone. No one forced the US to allow the practice and make laws supporting it. None my ancestors sold my other ancestors into slavery. Yes I am a descendant of the enslaved. The US owes the debt for being racist and allowing slavery.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Every time on of these "conservatives" get shown how deep the oppression of blacks have been, they want to bring up modern African slavery. They tell us how we aren't concerned about slavery but we only want money. We do want the back pay you owe us, but I really think the projection by some of the whites here is getting out of hand. Why?

View attachment 373078

So are you really concerned about modern slavery? Or do you just want to tell us black folk that slavery is still in Africa to avoid personal responsibility?

I agree with you about the European slavery. I used Britain's own enslavement of India as an example of what it might be like here if the United States had not ripped the colonies from their control. I've often complained about the Democratic support for human trafficking as well as sex and other slavery of immigrants through the open border - including of immigrant children. I also don't buy Nike and complain often about their support for slavery in China and of the Chinese Communist Party's own slavery. The left, of course, doesn't care a bit about any slavery. You complain about whitey as slave masters, completely ignoring the slaves in the US owned by blacks and the slaves traded to the US by blacks and the slaves in Africa today held by blacks.

I object to all slavery, in all nations, of any and all people, for any reason. You, on the other hand, only care about slavery hundreds of years ago of people who are no longer living, by people who are no longer living, and only because you're demanding a cash payment from someone who never owned a slave to someone (you) who never was a slave. You're a racist, gold-digging, hypocrite.

View attachment 373078

I agree with you about the European slavery. I used Britain's own enslavement of India as an example of what it might be like here if the United States had not ripped the colonies from their control. I've often complained about the Democratic support for human trafficking as well as sex and other slavery of immigrants through the open border - including of immigrant children. I also don't buy Nike and complain often about their support for slavery in China and of the Chinese Communist Party's own slavery. The left, of course, doesn't care a bit about any slavery. You complain about whitey as slave masters, completely ignoring the slaves in the US owned by blacks and the slaves traded to the US by blacks and the slaves in Africa today held by blacks.

I object to all slavery, in all nations, of any and all people, for any reason. You, on the other hand, only care about slavery hundreds of years ago of people who are no longer living, by people who are no longer living, and only because you're demanding a cash payment from someone who never owned a slave to someone (you) who never was a slave. You're a racist, gold-digging, hypocrite.
I never understand how white people start pointing the finger at other countries when the discussion is about the US role in slavery in the US. Is this some kind or avoidance reaction like a baby does when its over stimulated?

• Thanks

View attachment 373078

I never understand how white people start pointing the finger at other countries when the discussion is about the US role in slavery in the US. Is this some kind or avoidance reaction like a baby does when its over stimulated?
It seems they seek any excuse they can find.

I blame slavers of all countries and of all times. If there are slavers in the US today, point them out and let's get after them. I know that the Democrats openly support rape, child sex abuse, human trafficking, adult and child sex slavery, and labor slavery in the US and want the border walls and fences torn down to increase all of those. I also know you and IM2 vote Democratic so you also support slavery today in the United States.

If you know of any slaveholders today, or of any one alive who owned a slave in the United States in the past 150 years, let me know who they are and I'll support your efforts to help those owned by those you identify in getting compensation for their unjust treatment.

I blame slavers of all countries and of all times. If there are slavers in the US today, point them out and let's get after them. I know that the Democrats openly support rape, child sex abuse, human trafficking, adult and child sex slavery, and labor slavery in the US and want the border walls and fences torn down to increase all of those. I also know you and IM2 vote Democratic so you also support slavery today in the United States.

If you know of any slaveholders today, or of any one alive who owned a slave in the United States in the past 150 years, let me know who they are and I'll support your efforts to help those owned by those you identify in getting compensation for their unjust treatment.

No you dont blame slavers of all countries. Your main point appears to be attempting to provide an alibi for the US. Let me refresh your memory regarding your claim.

" What you ignore is that it was Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa who created the slave trade in America. "

Thats some unmitigated bullshit. The US was in the slave trade because it made the country wealthy. No one created the slave trade in the US except the US.

• Love

View attachment 373078

Don't tell me what I care about. You didn't seem to give a fuck about European slavery until I mentioned it. The demand for reparations goes far past slavery and it includes things you have benefitted from that people like me have not. That dumb ass right wing argument is dead. During the last century whites benefitted from things blacks could not get while blacks paid taxes just like whites. So you can drop that dried up argument before you get embarrassed about making that one too. I got your racist son, and you can drop that right wing retardation as well.

That was 200 years ago. What do you want to do about it today? What does the US or white Americans have to do with this slavery happening today? White Americans did not do this:
Because we working class white people live in privilege that Black people will never be able to achieve. No matter how many Black American Millionaires there be, who do not care to share their wealth with Black people, except to buy some backpacks for elementary schools kids who are on welfare.

No you dont blame slavers of all countries. Your main point appears to be attempting to provide an alibi for the US. Let me refresh your memory regarding your claim.

" What you ignore is that it was Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa who created the slave trade in America. "

Thats some unmitigated bullshit. The US was in the slave trade because it made the country wealthy. No one created the slave trade in the US except the US.
He's caught and is trying to use every right wing tactic he can use to save face. He's gone from modern African slavery to nobody now owns slaves. But he was the one talking about how the so-called founders crafted the constitution to bring an end to slavery. But he ran into a couple of brothers who Ice Cube could have told him were the wrong brothers to fuck with.

Last edited:
Because we working class white people live in privilege that Black people will never be able to achieve. No matter how many Black American Millionaires there be, who do not care to share their wealth with Black people, except to buy some backpacks for elementary schools kids who are on welfare.
Out of 47.8 million blacks there are 36,000 worth at least 1 million. That's less than 1/10th of one percent of the black population. Shut your ignorant racist ass up.

Never forget those Black Millionaires became millionaires inspite of racism and for some reason they havent been able to close the wealth gap that exists between Africans and europeans here in the US.

• Love
Out of 47.8 million blacks there are 36,000 worth at least 1 million. That's less than 1/10th of one percent of the black population. Shut your ignorant racist ass up.
I don't know what that means, but if it makes you feel good to get that out, so be it.

The American governing system is improperly organized, and the solution to Black people's grievances is directly relevant to the proper organization of government - social justice.

I highly recommend that you do your best to understand this situation, and campaign it to your People. - you brilliant Black man, you.

Never forget those Black Millionaires became millionaires inspite of racism and for some reason they havent been able to close the wealth gap that exists between Africans and europeans here in the US.
And you cannot, and you blame poor working class white people for not doing something about it, because you believe poor white people have an unfair advantage at doing something that you cannot do; although, you can bitch about it in a predominately white discussion forum, just like the dopey white people (who you think can do something about it). But if a dopey white person provides you with a plan for fixing the problem, you disregard it, because . . . you know that you cannot count on black people to do the work.
:laughing0301:
You want white people to do the paper work. And then you will complain that white people did not allow Black people to work on the paperwork. you will be complaining that Black people were only employed to provide support services, such as, catering food and beverages, janitorial services, and entertainment minstrels.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back