Racisum under Obama and Biden was the worst ever

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
The most racist POTUS ever was Obama, Joe Biden Milwaukee Wi the armpit of America worse than Chic go , New York La, the Blacks steel from business, kill blacks and white, damage Personnel property, act like Animals, people move out of the city business close, no not from Covid 19 like De Blasio and Cumom Blame, Our Governor and mayor in Milwaukee do nothing they do not live in Milwaukee. As many small business we do not know what to do thoughts and suggestions this is horrible for America

The most racist POTUS ever was Obama, Joe Biden Milwaukee Wi the armpit of America worse than Chic go , New York La, the Blacks steel from business, kill blacks and white, damage Personnel property, act like Animals, people move out of the city business close, no not from Covid 19 like De Blasio and Cumom Blame, Our Governor and mayor in Milwaukee do nothing they do not live in Milwaukee. As many small business we do not know what to do thoughts and suggestions this is horrible for America
Simple. If Milwaukee sucks that bad move, don't just whine about it. How does your post support your thread title?

• Banned
Simple. If Milwaukee sucks that bad move, don't just whine about it. How does your post support your thread title?
I did aling with 85 other business as of today

Good move. Like I have told people before, once you are out of the ghetto, don't look back and for God's sake don't go back.

Racism in America was so bad during the Obama-Biden era Americans elected a Black man as President in landslide elections, twice.

Racism in America was so bad during the Obama-Biden era Americans elected a Black man as President in landslide elections, twice.
Racism is a funny thing, because it creeps up and slaps one down to their surprise, and then they have to deal with the fall out.

Something like racism isn't something that happens overnight, and sometimes it takes decades to realize it's total effects. Other times racism is quick in reaction time, but it's based on years of propaganda and agenda's when we see it.

I get a chuckle when I read a racist blaming Obama for racism.

• Banned
Racism is a funny thing, because it creeps up and slaps one down to their surprise, and then they have to deal with the fall out.

Something like racism isn't something that happens overnight, and sometimes it takes decades to realize it's total effects. Other times racism is quick in reaction time, but it's based on years of propaganda and agenda's when we see it.
and their are people that get caught up in it throeugh no fault of thier own . Its siple what is happening now, blacks are 9 % of the people in the US the Democrates have had thier support for years but in 2016 we saw a split in that and the Democrates like many things now have no clue what to do outside of diversion and Cusing what ever problems they can visious things, all because the worst candidate ever Hillary lost the 2016 and in 2020 Biden is worse than Hillary so stay tuned and VOTE IN PERSON

1. My deepest sympathies to the OP.

2. Amid this horrific COVID-19 tragedy, the race hucksters could not defer their troublemaking until the pandemic had at least receded a bit.

3. What is even more horrible, many young idealist and foolish Americans have bought into the narrative of that three-initial "movement." Many of them, when they get a little older, are going to rue the day that they joined the marches.

4. My heart does NOT bleed for certain folks who are always claiming "racism" as an excuse for their own shortcomings, but it DOES bleed for all the businesspeople whose stores have been looted. My heart does bleed for all the victims of senseless violent crimes, crimes that will forever leave them in a traumatized state.

5. May FATE save Milwaukee and all other vulnerable & besieged American cities!

Good move. Like I have told people before, once you are out of the ghetto, don't look back and for God's sake don't go back.
Why not fight racism?

1. My deepest sympathies to the OP.

2. Amid this horrific COVID-19 tragedy, the race hucksters could not defer their troublemaking until the pandemic had at least receded a bit.

3. What is even more horrible, many young idealist and foolish Americans have bought into the narrative of that three-initial "movement." Many of them, when they get a little older, are going to rue the day that they joined the marches.

4. My heart does NOT bleed for certain folks who are always claiming "racism" as an excuse for their own shortcomings, but it DOES bleed for all the businesspeople whose stores have been looted. My heart does bleed for all the victims of senseless violent crimes, crimes that will forever leave them in a traumatized state.

5. May FATE save Milwaukee and all other vulnerable & besieged American cities!
like CNN and Democrats specifically Drunk Nancy Pelos1 speak English and not Russian

Why not fight racism?
Fight it all you want, but if you value your life and the life of your kids, you have a responsibility to get them and yourself out. Seen two that got out, one slipped up and other went back to visit. One dead black on black , one dead cop's bullets in the back. Cop got some time, but the young man is still dead.

Why not fight racism?
Fight it all you want, but if you value your life and the life of your kids, you have a responsibility to get them and yourself out. Seen two that got out, one slipped up and other went back to visit. One dead black on black , one dead cop's bullets in the back. Cop got some time, but the young man is still dead.
Umm

Why not fight racism?
You all thraeting me boy, that will not end well for you

I thought Portland was the worst city on earth
Everywhere I went it’s just drug addict , street trash . I never knew how pathetic whites can be .
It’s all “ Sub human filth and gutter rats “
Well .. guess what I did ..I moved
I sold my business and lost 25,000 and fled to Nevada

Why not fight racism?
You all thraeting me boy, that will not end well for you
In what way could that possibly be?

Everywhere I went it’s just drug addict , street trash . I never knew how pathetic whites can be .
Probably a good move. 25 Gs is not too big a price to pay to get out, most of us (probably you included) lost far more than that when the Bush economy tanked and got nothing for it, certainly no peace of mind.
Except for Vegas, have really never heard much disturbing about the desert southwest, only been there a few times on company business or vacation. Had opportunity to pick up an move to Albuquerque, but after being there a few weeks on assignment knew I would miss trees hills, valleys and stream near where I raised my family. Hope you like it.

I know you did what you thought you had to do, but was it right in the end ??? People have got to stand, and elect those who will represent them. Otherwise if we aren't to far gone. Could be that we are to far gone.

If parents would get back involved in their children's education, and stop the insanity, then the nation might stand a chance again. People working so much that their children became more of a burden to them instead of being their most priceless family members and loved ones in life. Meanwhile the leftist have been taking advantage of their dilemmas forever and a day now.

Sick situation.

Do not ever come to Milwaukee the street violence is worse than Chicago or New York all Blacks killing and looting it is horribel

Forum List

Back