Calling Out Racism When I See It

Don't tell me what I care about. You didn't seem to give a fuck about European slavery until I mentioned it. The demand for reparations goes far past slavery and it includes things you have benefitted from that people like me have not. That dumb ass right wing argument is dead. During the last century whites benefitted from things blacks could not get while blacks paid taxes just like whites. So you can drop that dried up argument before you get embarrassed about making that one too. I got your racist son, and you can drop that right wing retardation as well.
Bullshit. I've posted about modern-day slavery many times.

I don't have to tell you what you care about; I simply echo what you're telling us you care about.

He's caught and is trying to use every right wing tactic he can use to save face. He's gone from modern African slavery to nobody now owns slaves. But he was the one talking about how the so-called founders crafted the constitution to bring an end to slavery. But he ran into a couple of brothers who Ice Cube could have told him were the wrong brothers to fuck with.

I have no need to save face. I have been consistently anti-slavery and anti-racism. You've been consistent about neither. And I never said no one today owns slaves. What I said is that if you can show me someone alive today who was a slave and if the slaveholder who owned them can be identified alive today, we should go after them. There are plenty of both around. But it's not slavery that you object to, is it?

Out of 47.8 million blacks there are 36,000 worth at least 1 million. That's less than 1/10th of one percent of the black population. Shut your ignorant racist ass up.
The blame for that is you, personally, and the Democrats for whom you vote that destroy opportunity, both economic and educational, for black Americans.

Never forget those Black Millionaires became millionaires inspite of racism and for some reason they havent been able to close the wealth gap that exists between Africans and europeans here in the US.
And you cannot, and you blame poor working class white people for not doing something about it, because you believe poor white people have an unfair advantage at doing something that you cannot do; although, you can bitch about it in a predominately white discussion forum, just like the dopey white people (who you think can do something about it). But if a dopey white person provides you with a plan for fixing the problem, you disregard it, because . . . you know that you cannot count on black people to do the work.
:laughing0301:
You want white people to do the paper work. And then you will complain that white people did not allow Black people to work on the paperwork. you will be complaining that Black people were only employed to provide support services, such as, catering food and beverages, janitorial services, and entertainment minstrels.
And I cannot what?

I dont want white people to do anything other than get out of the way and stop being racist. There is no paper work involved in that. I dont take plans from whites on fixing anything because they cant fix themselves yet. What kind of fool would listen to white people? :lol:

And I cannot what?
You cannot succeed in the same environment that they competed in and succeeded, and you blame your failures on white people. Do you think those millionaires are going to blame white people for their failures???

And then, you disregard the aspirations and dignity of the mediocre white people who are unable to figure out a solution to the problem; because of several reasons: education deficiencies, intellectual deficiencies, employment obligations, family obligations, and free time to think about how to solve the problem.
I dont want white people to do anything other than get out of the way and stop being racist. There is no paper work involved in that. I dont take plans from whites on fixing anything because they cant fix themselves yet. What kind of fool would listen to white people? :lol:
You're damn fucking confident that you have the solution to the racial strife problem, but ultimately, you are not getting anywhere with it, and it tends to indicate that you really do not care about other people. You just want another free payday.

White people are not plotting against you, personally (you are not brilliant or talented), or social class grouping(s). You are unwittingly proving that in your presentation of evidence in your argument that there are Black millionaires who succeeded in spite of the tremendous oppressive racist system that you cannot escape. You are not as smart as you think you are, otherwise you would be writing legislation in an effort to alleviate the grievances of Black Americans that you are here, at USMB, representing and campaigning for. You know that the previous legislation has been written by racist white people, and therefore the quality of the directives is questionable, if not completely unreliable to the service of justice.

We need a new Constitution, genius. Wake the Fuck Up :party: And niggas is invited to work on it.

If you had any talent, like the popular Black millionaires - you would be exploiting it to register on the millionaires list that you were able to reference.

Last edited:
Leave blacks alone. Stop griping about black on black crime. Defund the police and let them kill each other. Put a planned parenthood abortion clinic on every street corner in the hood. Come back in 10 years to see if they have civilized.

that's a lot of babble crap...hahahahhaha
blacks are more violent and racist than whites
..AND it was the whites who had the intelligence to form and build America
It was a freeman that invented the cotton gin without that slavery would have died out in America.

Never forget those Black Millionaires became millionaires inspite of racism and for some reason they havent been able to close the wealth gap that exists between Africans and europeans here in the US.
And you cannot, and you blame poor working class white people for not doing something about it, because you believe poor white people have an unfair advantage at doing something that you cannot do; although, you can bitch about it in a predominately white discussion forum, just like the dopey white people (who you think can do something about it). But if a dopey white person provides you with a plan for fixing the problem, you disregard it, because . . . you know that you cannot count on black people to do the work.
You want white people to do the paper work. And then you will complain that white people did not allow Black people to work on the paperwork. you will be complaining that Black people were only employed to provide support services, such as, catering food and beverages, janitorial services, and entertainment minstrels.
And I cannot what?

On another note...we can always believe that things could improve between people.

And I cannot what?

On another note...we can always believe that things could improve between people.
I've had enough of false hope where whites are concerned. Sad to say this but most whites are missing something that makes them truly human IMO.

You see, if you guys would have stopped with the Africans sold each other bullshit from the very beginning I would not have to do this. But you guys were told on many occasions that blacks here have done the research and know the story. But no, we have to keep hearing the stormfront lie.

So like I said, in this century some whites will be made to face the truth.

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

That's right, whites created slave backed securities

Africans did not do this either.

That was 200 years ago. What do you want to do about it today? What does the US or white Americans have to do with this slavery happening today? White Americans did not do this:

You don't care about slavery. You only care about $800,000.
Your white ancestors government that was voted in created a bill that still has not been paid. When are you prepared to pay it?

Will you take a post-dated check?

I've had enough of false hope where whites are concerned. Sad to say this but most whites are missing something that makes them truly human IMO.
Well, you need to campaign Black people to join you in forming an exclusively Black court to hear, and try, your grievances and legislative solutions; ultimately leading to establishing exclusively Black municipalities, and state(s).

No white people getting in your way and obstructing your path to liberation for the honorable and just Black People of the world.

Last edited:
You see, if you guys would have stopped with the Africans sold each other bullshit from the very beginning I would not have to do this. But you guys were told on many occasions that blacks here have done the research and know the story. But no, we have to keep hearing the stormfront lie.

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

That was 200 years ago. What do you want to do about it today? What does the US or white Americans have to do with this slavery happening today? White Americans did not do this:

Your white ancestors government that was voted in created a bill that still has not been paid. When are you prepared to pay it?

Only for kindling.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Only for kindling.

Then I guess we're at an impasse.

Only for kindling.

We are at nothing. The government owes us and inevitably it will pay. You are just flapping your gums trolling like most other whites who think like you. Because the case was always going to be against the US government and if whites like you become too obtuse this can be taken to The Hague. Refusal to follow that decision means world sanctions. So keep talking stupid because there is a solid case and we could get very solid representation and witnesses. Therefore if you are not a member of the 3 branches of government at the top level, your opinion is really irrelevant.

And I cannot what?
You cannot succeed in the same environment that they competed in and succeeded, and you blame your failures on white people. Do you think those millionaires are going to blame white people for their failures???

And then, you disregard the aspirations and dignity of the mediocre white people who are unable to figure out a solution to the problem; because of several reasons: education deficiencies, intellectual deficiencies, employment obligations, family obligations, and free time to think about how to solve the problem.
You're damn fucking confident that you have the solution to the racial strife problem, but ultimately, you are not getting anywhere with it, and it tends to indicate that you really do not care about other people. You just want another free payday.

White people are not plotting against you, personally (you are not brilliant or talented), or social class grouping(s). You are unwittingly proving that in your presentation of evidence in your argument that there are Black millionaires who succeeded in spite of the tremendous oppressive racist system that you cannot escape. You are not as smart as you think you are, otherwise you would be writing legislation in an effort to alleviate the grievances of Black Americans that you are here, at USMB, representing and campaigning for. You know that the previous legislation has been written by racist white people, and therefore the quality of the directives is questionable, if not completely unreliable to the service of justice.

We need a new Constitution, genius. Wake the Fuck Up :party: And niggas is invited to work on it.

If you had any talent, like the popular Black millionaires - you would be exploiting it to register on the millionaires list that you were able to reference.
Of course I can succeed and I have. My point is that its a sad commentary on the confidence of whites that they have to try and hold me back. If I am truly inferior why cant they succeed without placing obstacles in my way? Since I was raised with the knowledge of whites and their weak tactics its easy for me specifically to break them down and beat them at their own game.

Yes I am pretty confident I have the solution. Theres a specific reason. I am a product of the solution taught to me and I have passed that on in my mentoring to other Black kids that are now adults and succeeding by outworking the whites they are placed into competition against.

Whites have plotted against me personally at every level. I have beat all of them into the dust. My issue is with the masses of Black people that are besieged by white bullshit meant to baffle, demean, and render hopeless so they will not be able to compete. The educational system that brainwashes them into feeling that whites have the upper hand. The religions that have whites as the main characters yet none of that story took place in europe. The omissions in history that give clues to the powerful strength our Black ancestors possessed, the culture, inventions, and philosophy we brought the world.

We dont need a new constitution. We need to absorb the recessive race into the human race so we can go forward not backwards. Honkies are not invited in my solution. If they want to be included they will need to prove they have changed their moral character.

• Thanks

Only for kindling.

No actually we are not. First of all you are not authorized to make a deal. If any deals are to be made you will bring me your leader and we will make the deal.

• Love

I cannot help but recognize your personal racism that was revealed in your recent New York Times essay: How Has the Electoral College Survived for This Long? (August 3)

You do understand that it is my duty as a “woke” white American man to call out racism when I see it, and assure that the perpetrator is shamed into a subordinate social class and therefore providing the opportunity for any racial minorities that were suppressed by the white privilege that was exploited.

The subtitle seems to imply that you are to be respected as a non-racist brilliant legal scholar willing to exercise his white privilege to provide Black Americans an enhanced opportunity to influence the presidential elections: Resistance to eliminating it (electoral college) has long been connected to the idea of white supremacy.

It is, of course, no secret that white supremacy was woven throughout the entire Constitution. Any Black American worth their soul knows that the country was illegitimately founded by white supremacists. If there were any Black people at the Constitutional Convention, then it is a good assumption that they were enslaved servants. Any free Black people available, were probably unable to provide any advancement for the composing of the charter, any way. Would you not agree?

We live in an era now, that we can have a gathering of schooled, and intelligent, diversity that the founders and subsequent generations could not gather - to properly reorder the entire charter system. Why are you not at that level of thinking?

Because, you are a racist hiding behind the “liberal” descriptor. You are a racist, and your entire thought processes are flawed just like the pig racist white supremacist slave-owning founders of AmeriKKKa; and of course, the mean orange man. Your deceptive reasoning for dismantling the electoral college is really in an effort to enhance the racist white majority’s influence on the almighty presidency.

You are old enough to have already been considering resigning from your employment.
Go move to Cuba , you stupid putz
You’re a self hating white loser !!
What a giant ignoramus you’re

The country wasn't founded on racism; it was founded on an effort to eliminate racism. The southern states were drug into the union kicking and screaming because of the anti-slavery push from the leaders of the convention. Concessions were made to get the south into the union with the explicit plan to force them to end slavery once in the union.

What you ignore is that it was Spain, Portugal, Holland, UK, and other European nations along with many nations in Africa who created the slave trade in America. Go to those nations for reparations. Condemn those nations. Abolish their national governments. The United States ended it as quickly as was possible, under the circumstances, and at the expense of 600,000 American lives, both black and white.
Of course the country was founded on racism. It specifically did not outlaw slavery while hypocritically claiming all men were created equal with the exception of non white men. You'd have to be a fucking moron to miss that. You dont concede to the non humanity of people and then get to claim you arent racist when all those people are not white people. There was no plan to force the south to end slavery once they were in the union. If there was such a plan why did the first, third, fourth, and fifth POTUSs own slaves? If that was the plan why did Lincoln almost a century later offer the south the Corwin Amendment which would have legalized slavery forever? For that matter why did Lincoln make this quote?

" "If I could save the union without freeing any slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that." "

The US were UK colonies and they werent helpless after they broke free. Why would we go to those other nations for reparations when people were enslaved right here in the US? Thats a fucking stupid suggestion. Besides reparations isnt just for slavery. its for the other centuries of discrimination Blacks were hit with.

No the US didnt end it as quickly as possible. Quickly as possible would have been with the signing of the declaration of independence. The US wasnt even one of the countries to first abolish slavery. A Black country had the honor of making that first declaration that slavery was abolished forever.

I've asked this before but no one has been able to produce for me. Can someone show me just one letter of a union solider writing back home saying they were fighting to free Black people that were enslaved? The reason I ask is because most whites were racists and I know the only reason they fought the civil war was to keep the union together and make sure the south didnt start enslaving whites.

Had the Founders who wanted to end slavery insisted on it as a condition of membership in the Union, the South would not have joined the Union and the revolution would have failed - and slavery would have continued in the Americas perhaps all the way to today. A compromise to get the South into the union was to delay the ban of importation of slaves until 1807 and it was banned on that very year. It is only because the United States was formed out of the British colonies that Britain and other European nations lost the financial rewards they received from slavery and enacted their own laws. Had the United States failed in their revolution, the British would have kept slaves most likely until today - as evidenced by the slave labor they kept in India until 1947.

Whether or not any such letter as you demand was ever sent home by a union soldier, and I'm not saying no such letters were sent because there were thousands in the North fighting slavery before the Civil War and even before the Revolutionary War, soldiers don't always know or get to say why they're fighting.

"Had the Founders who wanted to end slavery insisted on it as a condition of membership in the Union, the South would not have joined the Union and the revolution would have failed - and slavery would have continued in the Americas perhaps all the way to today."

Thats whats called conjecture. Other events in history would have stopped slavery specifically slave rebellions. The only danger to slavery not being eventually abolished in the US was the Corwin Amendment. Even if true theres no way youre going to convince me that the US did not support slavery because the founders actually owned slaves.

" A compromise to get the South into the union was to delay the ban of importation of slaves until 1807 and it was banned on that very year. "

There was never a requirement to ban the importation of slaves. Not really sure where you got that idea. Again outside forces caused that ban. Mainly abject fear.

“The migration or importation of such persons as the several states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the legislature prior to the year 1808.”

The decision was made to breed slaves like cattle instead of taking the risk of importing warrior class Africans. This was pretty evident in the earlier actions of the colonies prior to independence. They knew the practice of importing warrior class Africans posed an extreme danger. America was so afraid of a slave rebellion they literally stopped allowing the french to immigrate to the US for fear they would spread the story of the Haitian revolution where not only did all the european superpowers take an L, Haiti became the first country on the planet to outlaw slavery permanently. Another benefit to outlawing importation was that the people with the biggest supply of domestic enslaved could command higher prices for said enslaved.

" After the Stono Rebellion (1739), South Carolina suspended the trade for a few years because its leaders believed that large numbers of freshly imported Africans would undermine the safety of the colony. Then in 1751 South Carolina imposed a special tax on foreign slaves to slow the trade and, nine years later, once again banned it altogether because leaders of the colony still feared the growing number of African-born slaves. The royal authorities disallowed the law. But in 1764 the colony levied new taxes on African-born slaves because, as the legislature noted, their rising number "may prove of the most dangerous consequence." "

" Under President Thomas Jefferson’s presidency, the United States cut off aid to L’Ouverture and instead pursued a policy to isolate Haiti, fearing that the Haitian revolution would spread to the United States. These concerns were in fact unfounded, as the fledgling Haitian state was more concerned with its own survival than with exporting revolution. Nevertheless, Jefferson grew even more hostile after L’Ouverture’s successor, Jean-Jacques Dessalines, ordered the execution of whites remaining after the Napoleonic attempts to reconquer St. Domingue and reimpose slavery (French defeat led to the Louisiana Purchase.) Jefferson refused to recognize Haitian independence, a policy to which U.S. Federalists also acquiesced. Although France recognized Haitian independence in 1825, Haitians would have to wait until 1862 for the United States to recognize Haiti’s status as a sovereign, independent nation. "

So we see by Jeffersons actions and the subsequent actions of america towards Haiti that this was a racist country born in racist doctrine.

"soldiers don't always know or get to say why they're fighting."

I disagree. Soldiers have always written home explaining why they personally are/were fighting in every war that I know of. Now we do know for a fact that the Black Union soldiers were treated like shit by the vast majority of white union soldiers. This is why I dont buy the bullshit claim that they went to war to free Black people. It was for adventure, save the Union, and to make sure the south didnt start enslaving whites.
Black inventions ??
Car jacking , crack and the slam dunk
Lol
About it

Only for kindling.

We are at nothing. The government owes us and inevitably it will pay. You are just flapping your gums trolling like most other whites who think like you. Because the case was always going to be against the US government and if whites like you become too obtuse this can be taken to The Hague. Refusal to follow that decision means world sanctions. So keep talking stupid because there is a solid case and we could get very solid representation and witnesses. Therefore if you are not a member of the 3 branches of government at the top level, your opinion is really irrelevant.
Govt has paid you trillions in welfare and you achieved zero
You just want a handout ..you bum

Forum List

Back