Calling All Old Friends And New Ones!! :D

I was going to private message you guys, but I couldn't get all of your names in so I will go ahead and tag you in this public thread and I apologize if I forget anybody. :) JGalt, Michael1985, OhPleaseJustQuit, Slade3200, mudwhistle, Coyote, Meister, JohnDB, WillHaftawaite,.. I need all of your help or from whoever wants to participate. If your name isn't on this list, please feel free to give me ideas anyways and again I apologize if I forgot you, but my friends list has been growing a lot lately lol and who would of thunk that I would have two people who dislike Trump on there hehe? ;) (No offense or anything, that's meant to be a HUGE compliment that I still find you worthy enough to be considered an online friend. :) )

Anyways, tonight at midnight (that's eastern time btw) I will be starting my thirteen days until Halloween on US Message Boards!! :D I mean, after all,.. it's about time we set aside our differences, have a break from all the arguing and just have some fun. Don't ya'all agree? :) Now, here's where you come into the picture,.. I already have a spooky scary contest, pumpkin carving contest, costume contest, and virtual trick-or-treat that I will be explaining more of the details and rules tonight, but if you want to lend a hand with some ideas of your own that we can do I sure would love to hear them!! :D

There of course will also be spooky music, videos, and virtual refreshments for you to enjoy as well. :) I can't wait for tonight and I hope to see you all there! Love ya'all and thank you all for being totally awesome!!! :D Oh and one more thing,.. happy Halloween!! :D

View attachment 552978

You cannot have Halloween without Azog the Defiler

Some people are born assholes.....and some have to learn how.
I think you're a bit of both.

Yeah, I still think it's because he doesn't have any friends and has such a low self-esteem.
Don’t cringe… she was just kidding about the platonic stuff… it’s all love

Yeah love is love,.. it is out of friendship, but it's still love and it's a LOT more than that idiot has. ;)

You cannot have Halloween without Azog the Defiler

Of course not, sorry I forgot to add your name buddy!! :D

Yeah, I still think it's because he doesn't have any friends and has such a low self-esteem.

Yeah love is love,.. it is out of friendship, but it's still love and it's a LOT more than that idiot has. ;)

Of course not, sorry I forgot to add your name buddy!! :D
I don’t know about AzogtheDefiler he always tries to make out with me after his third drink

I don’t know about AzogtheDefiler he always tries to make out with me after his third drink

Sorry for laughing if this wasn't a joke but everybody has to stay six feet away from each other remember? ;) (Masks and vaccinations aren't required though,.. and I think I might become extremely popular after adding that part lol :D)

Hey guys guess what? I figured out a BIG way that I can start my thirteen days of Halloween that begins at midnight!! (ET) :D It just so happens that YouTube has movies of Purple People Eater and Monster Mash so I can go ahead and pop the popcorn for ya'all if you'd like and they are both actually pretty good movies but I like Purple People Eater better. :) (I watch them every Halloween season.) Now, let's go ahead and get ready for them by having a sing-a-long!! :D)

I was going to private message you guys, but I couldn't get all of your names in so I will go ahead and tag you in this public thread and I apologize if I forget anybody. :) JGalt, Michael1985, OhPleaseJustQuit, Slade3200, mudwhistle, Coyote, Meister, JohnDB, WillHaftawaite,.. I need all of your help or from whoever wants to participate. If your name isn't on this list, please feel free to give me ideas anyways and again I apologize if I forgot you, but my friends list has been growing a lot lately lol and who would of thunk that I would have two people who dislike Trump on there hehe? ;) (No offense or anything, that's meant to be a HUGE compliment that I still find you worthy enough to be considered an online friend. :) )

Anyways, tonight at midnight (that's eastern time btw) I will be starting my thirteen days until Halloween on US Message Boards!! :D I mean, after all,.. it's about time we set aside our differences, have a break from all the arguing and just have some fun. Don't ya'all agree? :) Now, here's where you come into the picture,.. I already have a spooky scary contest, pumpkin carving contest, costume contest, and virtual trick-or-treat that I will be explaining more of the details and rules tonight, but if you want to lend a hand with some ideas of your own that we can do I sure would love to hear them!! :D

There of course will also be spooky music, videos, and virtual refreshments for you to enjoy as well. :) I can't wait for tonight and I hope to see you all there! Love ya'all and thank you all for being totally awesome!!! :D Oh and one more thing,.. happy Halloween!! :D

View attachment 552978

I can't wait to bob for apples. :D

You're close to 1,000 posts per month and accusing me of having no friends?

Maybe it's because I just enjoy my time on here and I have a lot of spare time right now. No, I don't have a lot of real life friends I'll admit it, but at least I'm not a worthless piece of shit that nobody gives a damn about.

I can't wait to bob for apples. :D
Who's Bob? Apples...that's..like a code, right?

1635466009846.png

Forum List

Back