Calling All Old Friends And New Ones!! :D

I was going to private message you guys, but I couldn't get all of your names in so I will go ahead and tag you in this public thread and I apologize if I forget anybody. :) JGalt, Michael1985, OhPleaseJustQuit, Slade3200, mudwhistle, Coyote, Meister, JohnDB, WillHaftawaite,.. I need all of your help or from whoever wants to participate. If your name isn't on this list, please feel free to give me ideas anyways and again I apologize if I forgot you, but my friends list has been growing a lot lately lol and who would of thunk that I would have two people who dislike Trump on there hehe? ;) (No offense or anything, that's meant to be a HUGE compliment that I still find you worthy enough to be considered an online friend. :) )

Anyways, tonight at midnight (that's eastern time btw) I will be starting my thirteen days until Halloween on US Message Boards!! :D I mean, after all,.. it's about time we set aside our differences, have a break from all the arguing and just have some fun. Don't ya'all agree? :) Now, here's where you come into the picture,.. I already have a spooky scary contest, pumpkin carving contest, costume contest, and virtual trick-or-treat that I will be explaining more of the details and rules tonight, but if you want to lend a hand with some ideas of your own that we can do I sure would love to hear them!! :D

There of course will also be spooky music, videos, and virtual refreshments for you to enjoy as well. :) I can't wait for tonight and I hope to see you all there! Love ya'all and thank you all for being totally awesome!!! :D Oh and one more thing,.. happy Halloween!! :D

View attachment 552978

Virtual Halloween?!?! Rad, I’m totally in!!

I was going to private message you guys, but I couldn't get all of your names in so I will go ahead and tag you in this public thread and I apologize if I forget anybody. :) JGalt, Michael1985, OhPleaseJustQuit, Slade3200, mudwhistle, Coyote, Meister, JohnDB, WillHaftawaite,.. I need all of your help or from whoever wants to participate. If your name isn't on this list, please feel free to give me ideas anyways and again I apologize if I forgot you, but my friends list has been growing a lot lately lol and who would of thunk that I would have two people who dislike Trump on there hehe? ;) (No offense or anything, that's meant to be a HUGE compliment that I still find you worthy enough to be considered an online friend. :) )

Anyways, tonight at midnight (that's eastern time btw) I will be starting my thirteen days until Halloween on US Message Boards!! :D I mean, after all,.. it's about time we set aside our differences, have a break from all the arguing and just have some fun. Don't ya'all agree? :) Now, here's where you come into the picture,.. I already have a spooky scary contest, pumpkin carving contest, costume contest, and virtual trick-or-treat that I will be explaining more of the details and rules tonight, but if you want to lend a hand with some ideas of your own that we can do I sure would love to hear them!! :D

There of course will also be spooky music, videos, and virtual refreshments for you to enjoy as well. :) I can't wait for tonight and I hope to see you all there! Love ya'all and thank you all for being totally awesome!!! :D Oh and one more thing,.. happy Halloween!! :D

View attachment 552978

There are plenty of fools that should probably be bounced from the party and I’m happy to be bouncer if you need ;)
1634493743627.jpeg

There are plenty of fools that should probably be bounced from the party and I’m happy to be bouncer if you need ;)
View attachment 553015

I ignore all the trolls if that's what you mean,.. I just really want everybody to get along for once and not be acting like this for once!! (Btw, ya'all are truly amazing that are sticking up for me against the worthless POS trolls. Love you guys!! :D)

I ignore all the trolls if that's what you mean,.. I just really want everybody to get along for once and not be acting like this for once!! (Btw, ya'all are truly amazing that are sticking up for me against the worthless POS trolls. Love you guys!! :D)

Call me in anytime, happy to give you some backup if you are ever in need

Forum List

Back