Calling All Old Friends And New Ones!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was going to private message you guys, but I couldn't get all of your names in so I will go ahead and tag you in this public thread and I apologize if I forget anybody. :) JGalt, Michael1985, OhPleaseJustQuit, Slade3200, mudwhistle, Coyote, Meister, JohnDB, WillHaftawaite,.. I need all of your help or from whoever wants to participate. If your name isn't on this list, please feel free to give me ideas anyways and again I apologize if I forgot you, but my friends list has been growing a lot lately lol and who would of thunk that I would have two people who dislike Trump on there hehe? ;) (No offense or anything, that's meant to be a HUGE compliment that I still find you worthy enough to be considered an online friend. :) )

Anyways, tonight at midnight (that's eastern time btw) I will be starting my thirteen days until Halloween on US Message Boards!! :D I mean, after all,.. it's about time we set aside our differences, have a break from all the arguing and just have some fun. Don't ya'all agree? :) Now, here's where you come into the picture,.. I already have a spooky scary contest, pumpkin carving contest, costume contest, and virtual trick-or-treat that I will be explaining more of the details and rules tonight, but if you want to lend a hand with some ideas of your own that we can do I sure would love to hear them!! :D

There of course will also be spooky music, videos, and virtual refreshments for you to enjoy as well. :) I can't wait for tonight and I hope to see you all there! Love ya'all and thank you all for being totally awesome!!! :D Oh and one more thing,.. happy Halloween!! :D

download (28).jpg

I have a few. Most of the rest of you are just monkeys.

You have one follower LOL I just checked. You've been here a year longer than I have and I have twenty more than you. LMAO!!!

You have one follower LOL I just checked. You've been here a year longer than I have and I have twenty more than you. LMAO!!!
You're a female on the internet. Am I supposed to be impressed that people are nice to you? I didn't realize we were talking about this forum specifically. Most of my friends were earned through mutual respect and/or hard work, not because of my sex.

Forum List

Back