Calling All Old Friends And New Ones!! :D

You're a female on the internet. Am I supposed to be impressed that people are nice to you? I didn't realize we were talking about this forum specifically. Most of my friends were earned through mutual respect and/or hard work, not because of my sex.

You know what? Why don't you go waste somebody else's time. You're the one nobody cares about. :rolleyes:

Btw for the record I'm proud to be a monkey. ;)
You are clearly proud to be a doctor's wife too. One has to wonder how much of your identity is actually your own. You're useless here for anything other than empty pleasantries, such as this thread.

Nobody cares. Some might pretend to because they feel bad about the effort you put into this post.
Now come Anomalism- you’ve been on this message board long enough to know that independent minded posters don’t take kindly to other posters trying to speak for them…… as a matter fact that whole mess is a main issue with politics in general. Currently, it’s mostly leftists demanding that their agenda be placed above all others and muffle the rest as they do not pursue equality… I’m sorry to digress there and I’m not intending to hijack this Halloween thread DW- but that comment required a response:)

You are clearly proud to be a doctor's wife too. One has to wonder how much of your identity is actually your own. You're useless here for anything other than empty pleasantries, such as this thread.

Go.Away.SRSLY

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming:

Let's have faboo Halloween!

Then leave! Nobody is sticking a gun on you and forcing you to participate. Cheez Its! :rolleyes:

Now come Anomalism- you’ve been on this message board long enough to know that independent minded posters don’t take kindly to other posters trying to speak for them…… as a matter fact that whole mess is a main issue with politics in general. Currently, it’s mostly leftists demanding that their agenda be placed above all others and muffle the rest as they do not pursue equality… I’m sorry to digress there and I’m not intending to hijack this Halloween thread DW- but that comment required a response:)

Thanks, much appreciated guys. Love you both. :)

hahaha

It's fun to be an asshole, and easy. All I have to do is tell the truth.
All I have to do is tell the truth.
1634492809716.png

Thank GAWD for Southpark.

It's one of the few things that haven't been corrupted by SJWs.
This forum does a pretty good job too.

A lot of places would have banned me for what I said here. Respect to the mods.

Forum List

Back