California Says Don’t Charge Electric Cars

One doesn't need to be an Einstein to figure out the best time to due certain things is during off-peak hours. But then those that believe our future is grounded in coal probably will require an extra measure of guidance.
Your future is based upon doing things around peak hours of other people.

Enjoy.

But just as we saw people freeze to death in Texas as they depended on wind power, I never see people freeze to death because of coal power

Funny that.

This comes from people thinking with emotion over intellect...libs feel better when they are told they are saving the planet but they don't stop to think about it or think it through...
CA is about to make even a bigger mistake by placing windmills off shore.....again....not thinking it through....

One doesn't need to be an Einstein to figure out the best time to due certain things is during off-peak hours. But then those that believe our future is grounded in coal probably will require an extra measure of guidance.

I understand your point, unfortunately, no one seems to have advised the CCP about this, they are building hundreds of new coal plants.

California orders all cars to be EV, then makes sure it will never leave your garage.

Welcome to the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies New Green World. Rolling black outs, and a shortage of electricty based on Wind, and Solar power.... Meanwhile people like Kerry and movie stars burn up the skies using their private planes. While Gore's home in Tennessee uses nearly as much electricity to power half of Nashville, including Newsom and his aunt Nancy that never are at a loss of power to light their homesand power their A/C....
Oops, I almost forgot that Angelinos also are restricted from using too much water. They can't shower evry day... talk about smelly shoppers... But the wealthy can fill their swimming pools.

Last edited:
Don't sneeze at coal. It has all the heat and energy value of crude oil, but it is much cheaper, easier, and safer to transport by rail — although since it's available pretty much anywhere on the surface of the earth, it's probably better to make use of it closer to where it's mined rather than burning so much of it to transport the rest of it elsewhere.

So people should go to places like libraries and senior centers to stay cool but not charge their cars so they can drive there?

Interesting.
Can’t. Power gets shutdown in California with rolling blackouts.
Welcome to the 21st century.
They really should consider making the entire state a natural preserve and let the people move back into nature.

That is their future anyway.

I understand your point, unfortunately, no one seems to have advised the CCP about this, they are building hundreds of new coal plants.

Of course they are. Hunter and "the Big Guy" need to get their 10%, ya know!

The people of California deserve the misery they created.
Right now they are enjoying 100 plus temperatures.

And as they try to sleep in their bathtubs I can sit here and chuckle a bit.

But hey, it's to save the earth, and more importantly, to get Gretta to shut the hell up.

Every time y'all say we deserve this, its like a slap in the face to me. Personally. It's like saying all blacks are bad. All asians eat dog. All native americans are only good when dead. Etc.

Forum List

Back