Liberals Seize McClosky's Guns For Defending Their Home - They Go Out & Buy More, Show photo of New AR-15

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Gun-Grabbing Liberals charged the McCloskey's with the crime of defending their home and property from a trespassing violent BLM mob that threatened to burn down their home and threatened their lives.

The trespassing mob were charged with trespassing and released. The liberal Prosecutor (who was caught fund-raising off of charging the McCloskey's, gun owners, with a crime) charged the McCloskeys with several crimes and dragged the case out for months.

At about the same time there was a post on USMB asking how anti-2nd Amendment Liberal Extremists/Democrats could seize Americans' weapons without firing a shot. This case showed exactly how.

To end this ridiculous legal event that protected domestic terrorists BLM and instead targeted US citizens protecting their home and lives on their own property the McCloskeys agreed to plea guilty to misdemeanor charges and agreed to surrender their guns they used to protect themselves and their home.

The McCloskeys then immediately declared that if they were faced with violent extremists / domestic terrorists on their property who were threatening to destroy their homes and threatening their lives he would again he would defend his home and their lives with legally owned guns:

“Any time the mob approaches me, I’ll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that’s what kept them from destroying my house and my family."
- Mark McCloskey ”

....then the McCloskeys went out and bought new weapons (to include a new AR-15) to replace the ones the Liberal Prosecutor confiscated as part of the plea deal.

1624287954060.png

Good for him.

Gun-Grabbing Liberals charged the McCloskey's with the crime of defending their home and property from a trespassing violent BLM mob that threatened to burn down their home and threatened their lives.

The trespassing mob were charged with trespassing and released. The liberal Prosecutor (who was caught fund-raising off of charging the McCloskey's, gun owners, with a crime) charged the McCloskeys with several crimes and dragged the case out for months.

At about the same time there was a post on USMB asking how anti-2nd Amendment Liberal Extremists/Democrats could seize Americans' weapons without firing a shot. This case showed exactly how.

To end this ridiculous legal event that protected domestic terrorists BLM and instead targeted US citizens protecting their home and lives on their own property the McCloskeys agreed to plea guilty to misdemeanor charges and agreed to surrender their guns they used to protect themselves and their home.

The McCloskeys then immediately declared that if they were faced with violent extremists / domestic terrorists on their property who were threatening to destroy their homes and threatening their lives he would again he would defend his home and their lives with legally owned guns:

“Any time the mob approaches me, I’ll do what I can to put them in imminent threat of physical injury because that’s what kept them from destroying my house and my family."
- Mark McCloskey ”

....then the McCloskeys went out and bought new weapons (to include a new AR-15) to replace the ones the Liberal Prosecutor confiscated as part of the plea deal.

View attachment 503979

Good for him.

Anyone on the DemoKKKrats' hate list needs to be well-armed.

I want that idiot prosecutor executed.
Fucking bitch needs to fear for her life.
I wish no physical harm on her, but I think partisans like her are DANGEROUS in positions of power like she is. They should be stripped of such jobs / positions / power.
Why no physical or threats to her?

She has essentially made it illegal to defend one's home from a mob of would-be violent invaders.

How many people has she caused to fear for their lives and be hesitant to protect themselves by her bullshit action?

That's stupid fucking whore needs to fear as much as the fear she's caused so many others.

Forum List

Back