California Says Don’t Charge Electric Cars

One doesn't need to be an Einstein to figure out the best time to due certain things is during off-peak hours. But then those that believe our future is grounded in coal probably will require an extra measure of guidance.
Don't sneeze at coal. It has all the heat and energy value of crude oil, but it is much cheaper, easier, and safer to transport by rail — although since it's available pretty much anywhere on the surface of the earth, it's probably better to make use of it closer to where it's mined rather than burning so much of it to transport the rest of it elsewhere.

Natural gas burns a lot cleaner than coal. Not to mention zero emissions nuclear. Democrats oppose that because nuclear, and natural gas because fracking. Democrats are pretty stupid

One doesn't need to be an Einstein to figure out the best time to due certain things is during off-peak hours. But then those that believe our future is grounded in coal probably will require an extra measure of guidance.
As the population soars--there will be no off peak hours...ergo electric car useless.

Yep, and when they cut the power all day would be off peak hours.

As the population soars--there will be no off peak hours...ergo electric car useless.

That's not true. There is clearly more energy available at night. But it's pretty stupid to tell people they can't charge their cars during the day if they need to.

But clearly you're right on the central issue that Democrats are pushing us to electric cars yet still oppose any sort of energy generation as if it doesn't take energy to charge electric cars

That's not true. There is clearly more energy available at night. But it's pretty stupid to tell people they can't charge their cars during the day if they need to.

But clearly you're right on the central issue that Democrats are pushing us to electric cars yet still oppose any sort of energy generation as if it doesn't take energy to charge electric cars

Just hope the wind isn't blowing.

So....that's worse than owning an electric car with no electricity available??

Just hope the wind isn't blowing.

You know how stupid California is? If you drive around the country, you see all the windmills causing eye pollution across the formerly beautiful countryside. Yet less than half the windmills are spinning.

Know why?

The government gave credits for building windmills, but not for fixing them. The payback is so poor they aren't worth fixing, so they don't. When they break, they simply stop working.

Democrats are just stupid

The "best time to 'due" certain things? My God man, get a freaking grip!

Boo! Boo!

I love ya man, but spell checking the internet? Please, that is trolling

Boo! Boo!

That's not spelling, you doofus! I have never see anything that stupid since I read a liberal post!

Oh, wait! That poster is a liberal. I guess that passing the GED was a matter of good guessing.

Well enough of the I'm smart and Californians are dumb BS. Most electric charging goes on during daylight hours. Currently we have several hydroelectric generation plants off line. We also have a dam under reconstruction that generates oodles of power.
I will not leave this great state as there are no other states that are livable in my opinion. Now europe or mexico would be far better than say georgia.

Don't sneeze at coal. It has all the heat and energy value of crude oil, but it is much cheaper, easier, and safer to transport by rail — although since it's available pretty much anywhere on the surface of the earth, it's probably better to make use of it closer to where it's mined rather than burning so much of it to transport the rest of it elsewhere.

~~~~~~
**********​

Boo! Boo!

That's not spelling, you doofus! I have never see anything that stupid since I read a liberal post!

Oh, wait! That poster is a liberal. I guess that passing the GED was a matter of good guessing.

Spell checking posts are lame and trolling.

I always say to Democrats their standards only apply to others, mine don't.

How's spell checking the internet going anyway? I don't see any evidence you're getting very far

The people of California deserve the misery they created.
Um...no we don't.

Have you asked yourself as to who voted for a Demcrat like Newsom, or the previous Moonbeam Jerry Brown?
The cabal. Why does everyone think it was only this past election that was rigged? Southern Cali is celebs...and they suck. Dems. NORHTERN Cali is conservatives. So no..we do NOT deserve this any more than you deserve Biden.

California orders all cars to be EV, then makes sure it will never leave your garage.

Liberals don't listen to inconvenient obstacles like facts and figures.
Several very simple math done by grid engineers showed the impossibility of current metropolitan grids handling daily charges by millions of EVs all at the same time.
Yes there are bullshit articles out there saying it would only increase electrical demand by 10% - 15% max... well... as we see today, peak usage times are already perilous. Add another 15% demand? Nope.

Forum List

Back