California Says Don’t Charge Electric Cars

One doesn't need to be an Einstein to figure out the best time to due certain things is during off-peak hours. But then those that believe our future is grounded in coal probably will require an extra measure of guidance.
The "best time to 'due" certain things? My God man, get a freaking grip!
Boo! Boo!

I love ya man, but spell checking the internet? Please, that is trolling
That's not spelling, you doofus! I have never see anything that stupid since I read a liberal post!

Oh, wait! That poster is a liberal. I guess that passing the GED was a matter of good guessing.

Spell checking posts are lame and trolling.

I always say to Democrats their standards only apply to others, mine don't.

How's spell checking the internet going anyway? I don't see any evidence you're getting very far
Do you not know the difference in a spelling error or word choice?

An example of a spelling error would be "werd choice". An example of word choice would be a "spelling era".

One doesn't need to be an Einstein to figure out the best time to due certain things is during off-peak hours. But then those that believe our future is grounded in coal probably will require an extra measure of guidance.
Boo! Boo!

That's not spelling, you doofus! I have never see anything that stupid since I read a liberal post!

Oh, wait! That poster is a liberal. I guess that passing the GED was a matter of good guessing.

How's spell checking the internet going anyway? I don't see any evidence you're getting very far

An example of a spelling error would be "werd choice". An example of word choice would be a "spelling era".

I do if someone is writing a real document where they repeatedly edit their writing. Not on a message board where hopefully people take a pass at editing but don't have to be perfect.

Not to mention that auto-spell checking confuses it. Auto-spell checker changes my words to the wrong word all the time. I usually catch it, but not always. That doesn't mean I don't know the word.

Even if they don't, spell checking is still lame and trolling. Democrats write so much stupid content. Spell checking is not necessary

Well enough of the I'm smart and Californians are dumb BS. Most electric charging goes on during daylight hours. Currently we have several hydroelectric generation plants off line. We also have a dam under reconstruction that generates oodles of power.
I will not leave this great state as there are no other states that are livable in my opinion. Now europe or mexico would be far better than say georgia.
Excuses excuses excuses.
Fact is you have hydro power offline is because you haven’t been adding reservoirs so all of the water has been drained from the few existing. And the one dam is being repaired because you can’t maintain dams and they break.
And as a bonus you close all your nuke plants, the only green reliable energy on earth.

This comes from people thinking with emotion over intellect...libs feel better when they are told they are saving the planet but they don't stop to think about it or think it through...
CA is about to make even a bigger mistake by placing windmills off shore.....again....not thinking it through....

They need constant confirmation and complements from the govt. This is who they worship. This is their religion.

Boo! Boo!

I do if someone is writing a real document where they repeatedly edit their writing. Not on a message board where hopefully people take a pass at editing but don't have to be perfect.

Not to mention that auto-spell checking confuses it. Auto-spell checker changes my words to the wrong word all the time. I usually catch it, but not always. That doesn't mean I don't know the word.

Even if they don't, spell checking is still lame and trolling. Democrats write so much stupid content. Spell checking is not necessary

Exactly, spell checking on the internet is petty.

Well enough of the I'm smart and Californians are dumb BS. Most electric charging goes on during daylight hours. Currently we have several hydroelectric generation plants off line. We also have a dam under reconstruction that generates oodles of power.
I will not leave this great state as there are no other states that are livable in my opinion. Now europe or mexico would be far better than say georgia.
Excuses excuses excuses.
Fact is you have hydro power offline is because you haven’t been adding reservoirs so all of the water has been drained from the few existing. And the one dam is being repaired because you can’t maintain dams and they break.
And as a bonus you close all your nuke plants, the only green reliable energy on earth.
Oroville and Anderson are being repaired. Funny thing dams are, they cannot have water behind them when being rebuilt. Nuclear power destroys everything near the spent fuel rods for a half million years. That is not green!

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Excuses excuses excuses.
Oroville and Anderson are being repaired. Funny thing dams are, they cannot have water behind them when being rebuilt. Nuclear power destroys everything near the spent fuel rods for a half million years. That is not green!
Being repaired after being destroyed from lack of maintenance.
More people have died in Ted Kennedy’s car than in any US nuclear power accident.

I’m going to enjoy the entertainment watching California go all EV.

Natural gas burns a lot cleaner than coal. Not to mention zero emissions nuclear. Democrats oppose that because nuclear, and natural gas because fracking. Democrats are pretty stupid
Sure. Natural gas invariably comes out of the ground with the coal and oil. Burn it wherever it's economical as a source of heat, for cooking, or where a "clean burn" is important.

LNG or Propane gas also makes an excellent non-toxic non-polluting refrigerant, if adequate fire safety can be achieved, because of course it is flammable.

Boo! Boo!

Exactly, spell checking on the internet is petty.

Exactly.

The one exception I have is when leftists call you stupid and they have spelling errors in that specific post. If you're going to call someone stupid, you really need to edit at least THAT POST

Natural gas burns a lot cleaner than coal. Not to mention zero emissions nuclear. Democrats oppose that because nuclear, and natural gas because fracking. Democrats are pretty stupid
Sure. Natural gas invariably comes out of the ground with the coal and oil. Burn it wherever it's economical as a source of heat, for cooking, or where a "clean burn" is important.

LNG or Propane gas also makes an excellent non-toxic non-polluting refrigerant, if adequate fire safety can be achieved, because of course it is flammable.

There is plenty of natural gas in the United States. We aren't just the Saudi Arabia of natural gas, we are the middle east of natural gas.

It's far cleaner than coal plants. But leftists fight fracking because they hate the United States and we would benefit. They are fine when the money goes to despotic government because they aren't us

And Europe had to start using coal recently because of such cold weather this winter and this spring. Germany has closed most of its nuclear power plants and the newer ones are scheduled to be shut by 2022.

Wait! I thought Europe was the shining example of "Green energy". Coal?!?

We have ten times as much coal as oil or gas, so unless we come up with something big, like fusion or bio fuel, then coal it will be for the next 500 years.
Solar and wind won't work unless we find a means of storage.

Can’t. Power gets shutdown in California with rolling blackouts.
Welcome to the 21st century.

And the American Marxists are hard at work to do that for all of America.

The fingerprints of the EPA are all over the Texas power fiasco earlier this year.

Every time y'all say we deserve this, its like a slap in the face to me. Personally. It's like saying all blacks are bad. All asians eat dog. All native americans are only good when dead. Etc.

People do not get a choice if they are Black, Asian, Native American, etc., but California is different not only because it was wrong for so many people to deliberately move there in the 1950s and later, but also because California stole a lot of resource from other states, like water, electricity, etc.
California is not a viable location for that many people.
People should have known that before going there.

Forum List

Back