California propositions

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPBaQlr8dhw]2012 California proposition prop 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 - YouTube[/ame]

Fuck California. They have the representatives they deserve. A bunch of self serving lying libtards that are driving the state to 3rd world status. The earthquake can't come soon enough.

Fuck California. They have the representatives they deserve. A bunch of self serving lying libtards that are driving the state to 3rd world status. The earthquake can't come soon enough.

Yes, and when it strikes you'll be paying my bills.

Fetch my beer and smokes bitch.

:badgrin::eusa_clap:

Pffft.....The Coastal Commission was declared unconstitutional and that didn't stop the liberoidal do-gooders and tyrants either.

The whole state is anarchy via oligarchy.

'liberoidal' ?

Dang...a new word. Is that a cross between a liberal and a hemorrhoid?

I usually vote no on all of them.

If it's a tax or a funding bill then you're right to do it. We have these groups who are constantly trying to exploit us. The only time I broke that rule, was voting for the bullet train and that has been a nightmare. Over-funded, under schedule, Waste to the nth degree short term and long term, and severe questions about the benefits vs. costs even if it ever gets finished.

Vote no on all of them. Then start a new proposition that outlaws all future propositions from ever going on the ballot. Force the legislature to deal with their dysfunction.....

Vote no on all of them. Then start a new proposition that outlaws all future propositions from ever going on the ballot. Force the legislature to deal with their dysfunction.....

At what point does the California legislature become irrelevant?

It is like Zimbabwe is the model for governance.

At what point does the California legislature become irrelevant?

It is like Zimbabwe is the model for governance.
They're irrelevant right now....The state is pretty much run buy the existing bureaucracies and the 9th Circus.

Elections in Fornicalia are the biggest Kabuki dances on the planet.

Proposition 32 is a total scam. It's paid for by the Koch brothers and the ads for it lie blatantly about the intent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back