California on verge of paying reparations

What year was Jim Crow enacted compared to Affirmative Action.

And a law telling people to STOP discriminating against Black people does nothing to compensate them for actual racially motivated acts of discrimination.

But of course you already know this if you were telling the truth about owning a law firm.
Ain’t it funny how Blacks like you believe Affirmative Action only protects Blacks and not all minorities?

Also did you know California did away with did away with Affirmative Action Hiring?

California!

Hmmm, let me guess you will proclaim it is a lie while ignoring the reality Texas still has the law while California did away with it!

Also I don’t have to hire a black person to hit the quota needed for minorities but all I have to do is hire a minority, so let me be clear I would hire Asians or Hispanics over someone like you and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it except scream like the race baiting nimrod you are!

It's unfortunate that they've tied the word "slavery" to the proposed reparation plan because that word alone will automatically invalidate what they're attempting to do in the eyes of most racists.

There was still a lot of unlawful, unconstitutional and outright immoral things done to Black people after the end of slavery that could be addressed by whatever they're planning although it is a fact that this ALL began with slavery.

And why are you all always so afraid that somebody might get something that you don't want them to have or don't think they deserve?
Do you truly believe you deserve something over Asians and Hispanics that have also suffered the injustice or Women?

Do you truly believe Blacks were the only ones to ever suffered and do you truly believe discrimination has ended?

Heck, you discriminate within your own writings by making it clear you believe the only minority in the World are Blacks and everyone else has never suffered nearly as bad as you while even today Slavery Still exists around the World!

You don’t deserve a dime in my eyes and California is being retarded!

Yea, it will be a bonanza for the drug dealers and the embalmers.
Most people will blow $233,000 dollars in one year and not have anything to show for it.
However, some of the wise people will invest it and grow it.
California hasn't always shown the rest of the world that stupid is as stupid does. That's because they grabbed more power at the polls and eliminated most of the Republican representatives in their now one-sided Capital. They were slaves to the big tech companies that planned to grow on California's powerful and become powerful themselves. Now, they can pick people they hate and make their time online hell on earth, and they think they're doing the world a flavor.

California hasn't always shown the rest of the world that stupid is as stupid does. That's because they grabbed more power at the polls and eliminated most of the Republican representatives in their now one-sided Capital. They were slaves to the big tech companies that planned to grow on California's powerful and become powerful themselves. Now, they can pick people they hate and make their time online hell on earth, and they think they're doing the world a flavor.
Time online hell?
why would anyone spend time on anything online or not that they don't enjoy?

After it pays reparations to those ladies and gentlemen, will it then also pay reparations to all the victims of violent crime?

How can you have reparations if zero of the folks affected by slavery are alive today ??

How is it constitutional to force taxpayers to pay billions when they are not the culprits of slavery ??
/---/ I'm 20% Irish. Where are my reparations? I'll take 20% of $230,000

Irish Slaves in the Americas - Virily

The first shipment of slaves, which arrived in the Americas in 1619, was composed of 100 white children. James II sold some 30,000 Irish prisoners to be used as slaves in the New World. In 1625 he issued a proclamation which required that Irish political prisoners be sent to the West Indies.

/---/ I'm 20% Irish. Where are my reparations? I'll take 20% of $230,000

Irish Slaves in the Americas - Virily

The first shipment of slaves, which arrived in the Americas in 1619, was composed of 100 white children. James II sold some 30,000 Irish prisoners to be used as slaves in the New World. In 1625 he issued a proclamation which required that Irish political prisoners be sent to the West Indies.
There were only an estimated 1500 black slaves in California.

It's unfortunate that they've tied the word "slavery" to the proposed reparation plan because that word alone will automatically invalidate what they're attempting to do in the eyes of most racists.

There was still a lot of unlawful, unconstitutional and outright immoral things done to Black people after the end of slavery that could be addressed by whatever they're planning although it is a fact that this ALL began with slavery.

And why are you all always so afraid that somebody might get something that you don't want them to have or don't think they deserve?
"It's unfortunate that they've tied the word "slavery" to the proposed reparation plan because that word alone will automatically invalidate what they're attempting to do in the eyes of most racists."

It's even more unfortunate to have heard Nancy Pelosi complaining that closing the border would cause California to ask, "who will pick (our orchards) if the border is closed?" The reason that is silly is because when the borders were closed, they allowed in plenty of cheap labor persons from Mexico. Many of them stayed and became citizens. They outnumber all other foreign races in CA now with 4,000,000 added in recent years. They're good people, fortunately, but a few years back a group of Mexicans said they wanted to increase their population to vote to join Mexico. During the years in which the borders were war zones, they showed no intention of treating their prisoners by the Geneva Convention as they allowed their soldiers to beat, torture, and rape their captives sans mercy. People who used them badly in servile situations that went on for generations may not end well for America, unless California has a stronger desire to be part of America now. Wars on people enslaved outright or enslaved via very bad wages do not end well for the captors. Just sayin'.

Nobody is getting anything out of this, that isn't taken away from someone else.

I've never had any part in oppressing anyone on the basis of race. Do I deserve to be robbed in order to pay these “reparations” to someone else?

It's another scam. The Black Caucus in CAli and at the Federal level will write the law up to put all the cash into a 'Fund' managed by their cronies, and then loot it for themselves, same as they did during 'Reconstruction', when the biggest snivels of black politicians was their bribes were smaller than the bribes white carpetbaggers got.

Unless you were an actual slave, you DONT deserve any kind of reparation. The descendants are lucky to be here wacko Dimmer.

Forum List

Back