California, land of the plenty and home of the free.

The latest on the Santa Ana Riverbed is they’ve been trying to clean it up, even offering a 30 day hotel voucher for many. This seems to be due to a bid to host the Olympics 10 years from now. Then on the other hand the city wants to install portable toilets at the river bed. Yup, that’ll encourage them to vacate. Won’t be long before you need a San Francisco type map in Orange County.

Hundreds of homeless living along Santa Ana River are warned to relocate – Orange County Register

San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste
They tried portable toilets in LA and the gangs took them over and used them for drug dealing and prostitution leaving the homeless to go on the street.

Prostitution from a porta-potty, who woulda thought.
:puke3:

What the Hell is happening to my country?

Your country gutted its manufacturing sector, rigged the tax code so that wealth flows upwards, and screwed its vets.

Your country did it to itself with the consent of the Governed.

Hell, your country elected a terrible corrupt human being in 2016 and still hasn't had the balls to impeach his orange fat ass.

I was right with you and amazed you were making a decent point until you stepped in your own crap face first. All of the corruption was in Hillary Clinton, she's the one with 43 investigations and please tell me just what would be the basis to impeach the "Orange Fat Ass?" He's under ONE silly investigation and the whole thing has been rigged by the Left still trying to get him out since they couldn't stop him at the polls.

ICE should have went in to that tent town.

You’d never see such a large group of shiftless, lazy “I’m with her” parasites move so fast.

Every policy in this circus-clown state is illogical and you'll drive yourself insane if you try to make sense of our leftists' utter destruction here.

Good idea. Lets make all charities pay taxes.

Nice try. It's another 'we cons hate California' thread. One in a never ending assembly line. No one cares and really it's hilarious that anyone would whine about one post in the thread that points out it is a stale leftover.

But swing away Merrill.
Yea, i see how you make fun of the leftists and trump threads.
Lol just stop

Nice try. It's another 'we cons hate California' thread. One in a never ending assembly line. No one cares and really it's hilarious that anyone would whine about one post in the thread that points out it is a stale leftover.

But swing away Merrill.

Actually it's more of a we hate what California is being turned into, thanks to you libs....dumbass.

Pick a talking point & beat it to death, what's the deal with California? every state has problem's & pluses don't we live in the UNITED states any more?

But swing away Merrill.

Actually it's more of a we hate what California is being turned into, thanks to you libs....dumbass.

dumbass wow that was hard, how do you do it.

I've rode my bike on that trail, you see a lot of old "Hillary for President" bumper stickers on the tents

Hmmm, is that where Hillary has been hiding.
Isn't it funny how the trumpanzees can't get Hillary off their minds?

They're like these malfunctioning robots that twich and sparks fly anytime they say Hillary, California, or Chicago.

They are so brainwashed on the Fake Fox News/talk-radio talking points they have these knee-jerk uncontrollable twitch responses now.

What the Hell is happening to my country?

Your country gutted its manufacturing sector, rigged the tax code so that wealth flows upwards, and screwed its vets.

Your country did it to itself with the consent of the Governed.

Hell, your country elected a terrible corrupt human being in 2016 and still hasn't had the balls to impeach his orange fat ass.
Funny. The tax code is written by the left to help achieve their goals of power.

Of the two corrupt candidates that had any real shot at being elected, the country chose the lesser of two evils. There will be no impeachment.

Forum List

Back