the ‘land of milk and fentanyl'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Oakland, what a pit!
There's going to come a point where people are going to have to take matters into their own hands and physically fight back. It's the only solution left now.

Homelessness has ‘exploded’ in this California city, making it the ‘land of milk and fentanyl,’ activist says​

OAKLAND, Calif. – Open-air drug markets, narcotic tourism, rampant theft and lax camping regulation have made Oakland “unlivable,” a neighborhood advocate told Fox News.

“Oakland and San Francisco have become the promised land of milk and fentanyl, and people are coming here,” Seneca Scott, founder of Neighbors Together Oakland, told Fox News. “People who are homeless in Oakland now typically are not from here. They’re drug tourists.”

Oakland, what a pit!
There's going to come a point where people are going to have to take matters into their own hands and physically fight back. It's the only solution left now.

Homelessness has ‘exploded’ in this California city, making it the ‘land of milk and fentanyl,’ activist says​

Most of the Fentanyl is coming through Nogales Az port of entry. They are seizing millions of pills at a time which means that millions more are making it through.

Oakland, what a pit!

Minus the milk.

Oakland, what a pit!

At least its not Kentucky.

Oakland, what a pit!

i want every homeless person and bum to migrate to cali....so this is good

i thoroughly enjoy what i'm seeing....see that nordstrom store....lolol......funny to watch

Tell people not to take fentanyl.
drugs-are-bad-mkay.gif

I noticed the graph showed 5,000 plus homeless in 2017 and the guy said 3,000 in 2018. Is that a Fox News kinda thing?

Don't use drugs. Teach your children not to use drugs. Make sure they know that drugs leads to body rot and zombiefication.
Your leg on fentanyl.

Attachments

• 1692917482646.png
    1692917482646.png
    473.4 KB · Views: 4

Forum List

Back