California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

Fox showing 67% to 33%. Drudge headline is Newsom Wins In A Blowout, MSNBC and CNN have called it for Newsom. AP just called it for Newsom.
He is no prize, but you had best prepare for bad news or bad reality. It looks like California has spoken. Newsom stays.
Looks like cheating to me....they were likely paying the postal unions and the homeless to steal ballots and change them. WTF is going to vote for Newsome?

Of course it's fraud. Democrats make up as many ballots as they need. The found some drunk with boxes of ballots in his car. Mail in voting is the beating heart of fraud.
y5vtSxB.jpg

Looks like cheating to me....they were likely paying the postal unions and the homeless to steal ballots and change them. WTF is going to vote for Newsome?
liberal celebritey hacks. they need to be kicked out of our state. take buisness over seas. they are reuining california for the hard working normal people.

What a worthless hack you are to say that with absolutely no proof whatsoever. Have you always been this worthless? Is this what you thought being a conservative was about? It is people like you that will destroy the two party system in favor of Democrat rule, by scaring people into thinking conservative Republicans don't give a damn what the vote is and will do anything to change or steal elections by hook or crook, so Republicans cannot be trusted to hold office.
I miss actual conservatives in that party. The radical conservatives are fools.

Forum List

Back