California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

y5vtSxB.jpg
I guarantee that all races the dems cheat their asses off since they control the DOJ and think they are above the law.

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CALIFORNIA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.
A true setback for Republicans, they were foolish to make an issue of the recall election and invest so much in it.

Republicans have given Democrats a roadmap for 2022:

All Trump, all the time – warranted animosity toward Trump brings Democrats to the polls.

Republicans tried to make the election a de facto referendum on the response to the pandemic; the right’s failure to recall Newsom will be seen as validation of Democratic governors having followed the health and safety guidelines.

And it will be seen as a rejection of Trumpism and its supporters, in this case Elder.

A true setback for Republicans, they were foolish to make an issue of the recall election and invest so much in it.

All Trump, all the time – warranted animosity toward Trump brings Democrats to the polls.

Republicans tried to make the election a de facto referendum on the response to the pandemic; the right’s failure to recall Newsom will be seen as validation of Democratic governors having followed the health and safety guidelines.

And it will be seen as a rejection of Trumpism and its supporters, in this case Elder.
I dunno---I'm thinking that the election was a set up to catch cheating myself.

See you in 2022, asshole.

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

American democracy? There's not much in the way of democracy in the US.

If there's a Republican or Democrat running things, it's not democratic.

View attachment 539423

California is getting exactly what it deserves. :thup:

Disappointing. To be fair I only paid cursory attention. I stupidly assumed it was premised closely to Grey Davis' recall. Oh well, I don't live there anymore, so it's of little consequence. Californians can enjoy their mandates and inevitable lockdowns. They asked for it.
Unsurprising.

The state is overwhelmingly Democratic – and rather than allowing Newsom to sink on his own and depending on Democrats’ propensity for apathy and not going to the polls, Republicans instead shot themselves in the foot, energizing Democrats by making the recall about the right’s unwarranted opposition to masks and vaccines and replacing Newsom with a Trump-supporting demagogue and liar.

Poorly done, Republicans.

What a worthless hack you are to say that with absolutely no proof whatsoever. Have you always been this worthless? Is this what you thought being a conservative was about? It is people like you that will destroy the two party system in favor of Democrat rule, by scaring people into thinking conservative Republicans don't give a damn what the vote is and will do anything to change or steal elections by hook or crook, so Republicans cannot be trusted to hold office.
I miss actual conservatives in that party. The radical conservatives are fools.
Oh, come off it, Commie! You WANT permanent one party Far Left rule.

Elder speaking.

Does he graciously concede or does he go full on Trumpster conspiracy theory crybaby sore loser?

It's California, what, you figure they're going sane now?:auiqs.jpg:

There's a reason for the California exodus, and that's not going to change anytime soon, and probably not in our lifetimes.

I dunno---I'm thinking that the election was a set up to catch cheating myself.
You screwed up, with your anti-vaccine and anti-mask nonsense and desire to make a Trump-bot governor.

Whining and lying about ‘fraud’ before the election began was also idiotic.

California voters were as much voting no to Trump as there were voting no to recalling Newsom.

Forum List

Back