California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.
If this is true those people deserve to live in a North Korean style hell.

A little premature.
Nahhhhh... it's over.... and Newsom is about to address the voters as I write this...

Your boy Elder never stood a chance in The Land of Fruits and Nuts...

Not that he deserved to, with his nose so far up Trump's a$$ that it went a different shade of brown...

------------

Republicans... take note... Trump continues to drag you deeper and deeper into the abyss...

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.
Masochists, all of them.

No, actually I think the recount is going to have the exact opposite effect. He easily prevailed and he'll treat it like a landslide victory for reelection. He's not out of the woods but this isn't going to hurt him.

I look forward to watching...I don't like politicians or politics...but I do enjoy watching the spectacle of the biggest liars and frauds getting elected to continue to do the worst job imaginable.

I look forward to watching...I don't like politicians or politics...but I do enjoy watching the spectacle of the biggest liars and frauds getting elected to continue to do the worst job imaginable.
Whatever floats your boat.

No real surprise and to be honest if the people of the State of California are fine with the inept leadership they have elected on all levels so am I.
Agreed....their state not mine...

Besides they are just about at the mob rule level.

Forum List

Back