California Gov. Newsom will pick Feinstein’s replacement. He pledged in past to choose a Black woman

The politics of skin color. The Democrats are up to their eyeballs in it.
Anyway, isn't appointing black women to everything, getting a little exhausting? And hasn't it reached peak-skin color yet? I mean, TV, SCOTUS, VP, christ enough already. They make up about 7% of the fucking population, not 70%!

Anyway, I wonder if Adam Schiff has run out to the store yet to buy some high heels and black shoe polish yet?

If that moron only thinks of race, then he should be deciding who the next ethnically Asian citizen should be the next Senator, as they make up 16.1% of the state, compared to blacks making up only 5.7% of the state, and at present, the last black in the Senate from California is presently Vice President, not that she is particularly good for anything other than be a black female Vice President.

If that moron only thinks of race, then he should be deciding who the next ethnically Asian citizen should be the next Senator, as they make up 16.1% of the state, compared to blacks making up only 5.7% of the state, and at present, the last black in the Senate from California is presently Vice President, not that she is particularly good for anything other than be a black female Vice President.

5.7%. That really surprises me. This means then that black females would only be around 3%. Sounds to me like he should be nominating a Latina, if you're going to pick and choose based on skin color.

And she ain't particularly good at that. It's gotta be hard to scream racism at the GOP when you're doing this shit. And I don't get why you don't just say you'll pick the most qualified and choose a black woman anyway if that is your plan. Why prove to everybody that you are a racist?

It will be Barbara Lee.
She is a Marxist, gun-grabbing ''former'' Black Panther, so it would align with the trend we've been witnessing over the course of the current administration.

But she's generally anti-war. And she did oppose the Patriot Act. Though she does support the scam going on by way of the Ukraine.

I doubt it will be her. I don't think she checks all of the boxes.

But yeah. Straight up racist by specifically pledging to disqualify white folk from consideration just because they aren't black.

Heck. Nobody would even be talking about that commie as a perspective candidate for the presidency if the cable news entertainment industry wasn't putting his face up every day asking ''is Newsom gonna run for president?"

You see how that works?

They're all on the same team...

Last edited:
Nah. Alex Padilla is the Senator from California, now.

The only blacks in the GOP are appointees because Republicans won't vote for them. They have to be appointed. AKA Tokens. Ben Carson, Condi Rice, Colin Powell. None of them ever won anything. Tokens.
I suppose you're familiar with the value AME places on education and credentials?

The politics of skin color. The Democrats are up to their eyeballs in it.
Anyway, isn't appointing black women to everything, getting a little exhausting? And hasn't it reached peak-skin color yet? I mean, TV, SCOTUS, VP, christ enough already. They make up about 7% of the fucking population, not 70%!

Anyway, I wonder if Adam Schiff has run out to the store yet to buy some high heels and black shoe polish yet?

Not really, it is a matter of how there are no black women in the Senate.

Impressive that Newsom could find someone dumber than Feinstein. That's no easy feat.
marvin martian will claim that HW is more intelligent than Feinstein.

But we will have to wait until Monday morning when Marvin gets back on the USMB payroll.
See you marvin martian at 8am Monday Morning.
In the meantime, have a great troll weekend.
You respect the fact Clarence will do whatever he's told so long as you grease his palms.

And your best attempt to win over blacks was when you nominated a man who is visibly stupid

View attachment 835878Some people think the Republicans picked him as a goof. They wanted to see if they could get him elected. Because this is how white Republicans see black men.

Reminds me of a movie I once saw
View attachment 835879

Not like that has ever lead to an embarrassing choice.

1696041281015.png

Ever hear of Tim Scott, Byron Donald, John James or Dan Cameron?
This is what pisses blacks off. They’ve been citizens loner than any of us yet republicans would rather vote for Ron, Christie, Ted cruz, Marco Rubio hell even an Indian man or woman, before they’ll nominate any of those brothers

Forum List

Back