California Gov. Newsom will pick Feinstein’s replacement. He pledged in past to choose a Black woman

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The politics of skin color. The Democrats are up to their eyeballs in it.
Anyway, isn't appointing black women to everything, getting a little exhausting? And hasn't it reached peak-skin color yet? I mean, TV, SCOTUS, VP, christ enough already. They make up about 7% of the fucking population, not 70%!

Anyway, I wonder if Adam Schiff has run out to the store yet to buy some high heels and black shoe polish yet?

© Provided by The Associated Press
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — The Democrats' delicate majority in the U.S. Senate puts extra pressure on California Gov. Gavin Newsom to quickly pick a replacement for Sen. Dianne Feinstein after her death.

Already, names were being floated Friday in California circles. The situation is complicated and wrought with political risk for Newsom, a term-limited governor with national political ambitions of his own.

Should Black men feel slighted because Gov. Hair Gel has ruled them out as possible appointees? Seems the Republicans at least respect Black males (Justice Clarence Thomas, Sen. Tim Scott (R,SC).

Anyway, isn't appointing black women to everything, getting a little exhausting? And hasn't it reached peak-skin color yet? I mean, TV, SCOTUS, VP, christ enough already. They make up about 7% of the fucking population, not 70%!

Anyway, I wonder if Adam Schiff has run out to the store yet to buy some high heels and black shoe polish yet?

You guys never pick the black guy. What's wrong with this guy? It would seem to me now would be the perfect time to run a black guy. Like we ran a black guy at the perfect time. After 8 horrible years of Bush. We could have elected a black muslim tranny back then and still won. In fact you said he was married to one and he still won.

1696018847803.png
Run this guy.

Should Black men feel slighted because Gov. Hair Gel has ruled them out as possible appointees?
The only blacks in the GOP are appointees because Republicans won't vote for them. They have to be appointed. AKA Tokens. Ben Carson, Condi Rice, Colin Powell. None of them ever won anything. Tokens.

Should Black men feel slighted because Gov. Hair Gel has ruled them out as possible appointees? Seems the Republicans at least respect Black males (Justice Clarence Thomas, Sen. Tim Scott (R,SC).

You respect the fact Clarence will do whatever he's told so long as you grease his palms.

And your best attempt to win over blacks was when you nominated a man who is visibly stupid

1696019281237.png
Some people think the Republicans picked him as a goof. They wanted to see if they could get him elected. Because this is how white Republicans see black men.

Reminds me of a movie I once saw
1696019370967.png

The only blacks in the GOP are appointees because Republicans won't vote for them. They have to be appointed. AKA Tokens. Ben Carson, Condi Rice, Colin Powell. None of them ever won anything. Tokens.
Ever hear of Tim Scott, Byron Donald, John James or Dan Cameron?

I still say Newsom should at least consider a Black male for the office. After all recent rule changes allow for hoodies and basketball sneakers on the floor of the Senate.

This was what the Dems didn’t want. They were hopeful Feinstein would make it through her term because they fear Newsom’s pick would never make it through an actual election.

If this CA clown thinks a California candidate can win the presidency he really must be an airhead.... He should appoint himself as senator and give CA a break from his destructive policies....

Newsom could do Joe Biden a YUGE favor by appointing Kamala Harris. :lol:

He has to hide his tiny package under that dress first...

Ben Carson did run for President in 2016 but quickly dropped out as he was unable to get any traction against a surging Donald Trump. Herman Cain was gaining a LOT of traction including winning national polls, but the Democrats took him out with sexual harassment accusations which almost certainly were bogus but Cain decided not to put his family through that. Condoleeza Rica and Colin Powell have hinted at candidacies but neither have run for election to anything.

Tim Scott, Allen West, J.C. Watts, Byron Donalds, Burgess Owens, Wesley Hunt, all Republicans elected to the U.S. Congress in recent years. The first 23 black Americans elected to Congress were all Republicans.

Just keeping it honest here.

Last edited:
You respect the fact Clarence will do whatever he's told so long as you grease his palms.

And your best attempt to win over blacks was when you nominated a man who is visibly stupid

View attachment 835878Some people think the Republicans picked him as a goof. They wanted to see if they could get him elected. Because this is how white Republicans see black men.

Reminds me of a movie I once saw
View attachment 835879

Too funny, you love you some Fetterman eh?

Forum List

Back