California Gov. Newsom will pick Feinstein’s replacement. He pledged in past to choose a Black woman

the Deep State wants Black women specifically in all positions of power because they are obedient and have no qualms about doing anything illegal . They want Stacey Abrahms for president.

Well, Dems know which way they will vote 100% its true. If all the boxes are checked... LGBTQ..black...woman.... You can be sure they will completely obedient to vote in line.

If that moron only thinks of race, then he should be deciding who the next ethnically Asian citizen should be the next Senator, as they make up 16.1% of the state, compared to blacks making up only 5.7% of the state, and at present, the last black in the Senate from California is presently Vice President, not that she is particularly good for anything other than be a black female Vice President.

I think Newsom is thinking more about his run for President and this is more about his optics nationally than the needs of the people of California. Such is the state of politics today ..... and for the longest time it seems.

Tim Scott Senator of South Carolina and GOP presidential candidate?

Malaka!

In another thread called No Country For White Men Flash wrote

"The way to destroy a country is to turn it over to Blacks and Browns."

"Weak pukey White idiots are doing that because heaven knows they don't want to be called racist."

So you think Vivik, Nikki or Tim Scott have a chance at getting the Republican nomination? When the racists have taken over your party?

Probably the only reason Hershel Walker lost is white Republicans in GA just could not get themselves to vote for him. Guys like Flash. You should talk to Flash. Guys like him run your party. Not malaka's like you.

In another thread called No Country For White Men Flash wrote

"The way to destroy a country is to turn it over to Blacks and Browns."

"Weak pukey White idiots are doing that because heaven knows they don't want to be called racist."

So you think Vivik, Nikki or Tim Scott have a chance at getting the Republican nomination? When the racists have taken over your party?

Probably the only reason Hershel Walker lost is white Republicans in GA just could not get themselves to vote for him. Guys like Flash. You should talk to Flash. Guys like him run your party. Not malaka's like you.
If I were you I'd loathe myself too. As if being a malaka isn't enough, being a functionally illiterate one probably is.

If I were you I'd loathe myself too. As if being a malaka isn't enough, being a functionally illiterate one probably is.
I love Flash because he says what you republicans are thinking. Here's why blacks shouldn't vote GOP. This is what Republicans think:

We should have sent all the goddamn Negroes back to Africa.

We should have sealed the border over 100 years ago and never allowed any of the Central American burrito eating trash to come into this country.

No immigration of anybody that was not White.

Our country would be much better off.

By the way, the Black (he's referring to Tim Scott) is mostly a RINO and may be queer. The India heritage bitch took down the Confederate flag in SC so fuck her.

Forum List

Back