California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

Disappointing. To be fair I only paid cursory attention. I stupidly assumed it was premised closely to Grey Davis' recall. Oh well, I don't live there anymore, so it's of little consequence. Californians can enjoy their mandates and inevitable lockdowns. They asked for it.

A win is a win, but yet another example of the absolute distain leftists have a prominent black republicans. I guess you have to listen to "life experiences" until they don't agree with what the left demands they think based on their skin color.. and then it's "F you Uncle Tom".

Here, I'm going to play the common leftist tactic here:

"Welp, I guess this is further proof of racism because a white person was able to win to avoid being replaced by a black person! Democrats, what do you have to say for yourselves??"

A win is a win, but yet another example of the absolute distain leftists have a prominent black republicans. I guess you have to listen to "life experiences" until they don't agree with what the left demands they think based on their skin color.. and then it's "F you Uncle Tom".

A win is not a win.

The Presidential election was stolen from Trump...so the Cretin Biden did not win and the world knows that!

This one I am waiting to see what happened.

I’m just hoping he covered the spread. I hope so, I like making money betting on politics.

A win is not a win.

The Presidential election was stolen from Trump...so the Cretin Biden did not win and the world knows that!

This one I am waiting to see what happened.
Big claims require big evidence. Meanwhile, once the vote is sealed in the Senate, it's done anyways. You can't constitutionally go back and change anything. I'm a pretty substantial Conservative, and while I definitely think there's smoke around the 2020 election, there's no fire, or it was successfully suppressed by the cartel of information handlers (95% of the MSM minimizing/avoiding/manipulating it, Google, Youtube, and Facebook censoring it).

Big claims require big evidence. Meanwhile, once the vote is sealed in the Senate, it's done anyways. You can't constitutionally go back and change anything. I'm a pretty substantial Conservative, and while I definitely think there's smoke around the 2020 election, there's no fire, or it was successfully suppressed by the cartel of information handlers (95% of the MSM minimizing/avoiding/manipulating it, Google, Youtube, and Facebook censoring it).

I don't agree,

The 2020Election was stolen from Trump and Americans.

Lots of fire there.

5n0kgr.jpg

Forum List

Back