California city councilman calls our men and women in our military the "lowest of our low"

The brave and patriotic student who filmed the video spoke exclusively to the Todd Starnes Radio Show on Monday. His parents asked that we not identify the young man by name.

“I was so angry,” the student told Starnes. “He has a history of being anti-military. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion but at the same time they shouldn’t be disrespecting the veterans who have fought for our rights, who give up their lives and do stuff that other people are not willing to do.”

The student told the Todd Starnes Radio Show the teacher was triggered by his Marine Corps sweatshirt. Click here to listen to the full interview.

“He called me out in front of the whole class,” the young man said. “He wanted to ask why I wanted to join the military.”

“I told him it’s a family tradition; it’s something I’ve been wanting to do as a kid,” the student said. “And he ended up saying, ‘So if it was a family tradition to beat women, would you continue it?’”

Instead of back-talking the teacher, the young man said he sat down in his seat and started filming the teacher.

“This wasn’t meant to go viral. It was just meant for my mom and dad to see,” he said.

The student said he wants to join the Marine Corps after graduation – just like his dad and uncle.

“My dad – he’s a veteran – he went to Afghanistan,” he said. “I have an uncle who was in Desert Storm, another uncle that was in the Vietnam War.”

The school district released a statement vowing to investigate the incident and take appropriate action.

Student who triggered military-hating California teacher gives his side of the story

One derp exercising his 1st amendment rights is transported in con minds to represent a hundred million people. Rather than the opinion of one derp.

Extrapolating, this would mean when a bird craps on their car one time that means all birds are unpatriotic and assholes of the universe. And get ready, the bird haters will now vent their spleens.

And you've never heard similar opinions coming from the left ?

Of course he has, he is just being dishonest. like all lefties.

One day, hell, ONE SENTENCE, they ridicule the very idea of patriotism, and the very next they express shock, utter shock, that you would question their patriotism.

THey are scum.

One derp exercising his 1st amendment rights is transported in con minds to represent a hundred million people. Rather than the opinion of one derp.

Extrapolating, this would mean when a bird craps on their car one time that means all birds are unpatriotic and assholes of the universe. And get ready, the bird haters will now vent their spleens.

And you've never heard similar opinions coming from the left ?

Ad infinitum fallacy.

Well someone else did something in history so it doesn't matter what my pal does. Thus you have an excuse for everything 'your team' does no matter what it is. By your standard Saddam Hussein, Pol Pot, David Koresh, Stalin and the rest of the losers of the world have a built in excuse that absolves them of whatever they do.

Forum List

Back