Caleb White, 17-year-old No. 3 high school basketball player in Alabama, dies after collapsing on court

I have posted all those numbers in other threads about Covid. One estimate was 600,000 killed in the US.
And yet, oddly, no one I know has died from the vaccine. Although, I have 5 friends lost to covid.

I have had the vaccine and one booster. I had a physical in June and there is no sign of anything that wasn't an issue before covid.

And yet, oddly, no one I know has died from the vaccine. Although, I have 5 friends lost to covid.

I have had the vaccine and one booster. I had a physical in June and there is no sign of anything that wasn't an issue before covid.
I do not know what you need to convince you. We have been lied from the beginning and I do not see those in power doing one fucking thing about it. This government has shit all over the citizens and continues to. I will never trust them again.

I have posted all those numbers in other threads about Covid. One estimate was 600,000 killed in the US.
Yeah, right! Sure! 2/3 of the number who died of COVID? A scientific article who calls it "the jab". Bullshit!

Also, those are British estimates applied to the US population. I can see you don't understand anything above kindergarten level.

Last edited:
I do not know what you need to convince you. We have been lied from the beginning and I do not see those in power doing one fucking thing about it. This government has shit all over the citizens and continues to. I will never trust them again.

What you need to convince me is actual medical evidence, not some Cause/Effect logical fallacy.

I don't trust the gov't. But that does not mean I accept every theory thrown against them.

What you need to convince me is actual medical evidence, not some Cause/Effect logical fallacy.

I don't trust the gov't. But that does not mean I accept every theory thrown against them.
It is all out there. Of course the searches will not take you to anything that disputes the narrative. You have to look around or reword the search but it is all there.

I don't know if 'kids are dying' within the context of your bald assed claims considering you have failed over and over and over and over again to cite any data showing this is the case. Because you can't. Someone told you this was the case and you just believed it like the lemming you are.

I can't prove my 'claims?' What claim would that be? You cant cite that either.

The real problem here is that you are not just ignorant, you are flat out lying. You know perfectly well you cant back your vapid and baseless claims up so you just lie about it. And you prove this every post you make.
The actual problem is that you and you buddy refuse to see the common denominator in these kids deaths retard. The vaccine. That all of them had. You can’t prove any of your verbal diarrhea and you show that every post you make claiming there’s no data when it’s put right in front of your ignorant face. Being the uneducated moron you are you just parrot your Dim masters claims of “nuh-uh” and continue to deny reality. Kids are dead you stupid fuck. That’s the proof you refuse to admit, being the asswipe you are.

No, ignorant people like you and Fleegle and your other pal just ignore it. While kids die.

Ignore it? And what would we do otherwise? Complain on a political forum? If someone was given the vaccine in 2020 or 2021, what exactly should we DO about it?

There are quite a few studies out that show a dramatic increase in deaths especially among young people from causes that traditionally have not afflicted the young.
Links?
I personally know of at least a dozen people who got the vax then died under suspicious circumstances. The media is in full cover up mode and not allowing the public to know the real extent of the rate of deaths.
There are way more than that. In fact, everyone who got the vax is going to die. And some will die under suspicious circumstances.

Is there any evidence (from reputable sources) showing that the vaccinations are causing these deaths?

Links?

There are way more than that. In fact, everyone who got the vax is going to die. And some will die under suspicious circumstances.

Is there any evidence (from reputable sources) showing that the vaccinations are causing these deaths?

Everyone who got the vaccine will die.
Everyone who didn't get the vaccine will die.

We are all going to die. Some sooner and some later. And we die from all sorts of causes.

The actual problem is that you and you buddy refuse to see the common denominator in these kids deaths retard. The vaccine. That all of them had. You can’t prove any of your verbal diarrhea and you show that every post you make claiming there’s no data when it’s put right in front of your ignorant face. Being the uneducated moron you are you just parrot your Dim masters claims of “nuh-uh” and continue to deny reality. Kids are dead you stupid fuck. That’s the proof you refuse to admit, being the asswipe you are.
More claims. More assertions.

No. Data. At. All.

I have not refused to see anything since you have not bothered to post anything of value. This is, of course, because you are still lying - you are well aware of the fact you have no data whatsoever.

Prove my point again for me, post again without any data at all.

ROFLMAO

From the websites own homepage:
"In this article, I will show you why government data is not trustable. That is why I personally prefer anecdotes that are verifiable when trying to figure out what is really going on"

How sad, you mistrust the 'media,' science and anyone that is an actual expert (unless you find one that happens to say something you like) but trust this source which includes a grand total of one picture of a graph that is not properly labeled, lacks any context and, ONCE AGAIN does not contain any of the data it is supposed to be based on.

It is like you guys are allergic to information.

ROFLMAO

From the websites own homepage:
"In this article, I will show you why government data is not trustable. That is why I personally prefer anecdotes that are verifiable when trying to figure out what is really going on"

How sad, you mistrust the 'media,' science and anyone that is an actual expert (unless you find one that happens to say something you like) but trust this source which includes a grand total of one picture of a graph that is not properly labeled, lacks any context and, ONCE AGAIN does not contain any of the data it is supposed to be based on.

It is like you guys are allergic to information.
You have not heard both sides. People are cancelled for saying the wrong thing. And intimidated into lying to save their ass. There are just as many experts that consider it a bio weapon.

Alex Jones..really dude?

That is a complete fabrication...as won't come to most people's surprise.

Which is to say..a few people will experience myocarditis as a side-effect of vaxxing. Statistically, more people will develop myocarditis after contracting Covid. Most myocarditis sufferers recover....a few don't. 75%..3 out of 4...is absurd.

Forum List

Back