Caleb White, 17-year-old No. 3 high school basketball player in Alabama, dies after collapsing on court

The vaccine was given to 270+ million people. That is 81% of the population. I have seen no evidence, other than the most coincidental, that people are dying from it.

Calling every young athlete's death a reaction to the vaccine is as bad as the people claiming every death was from covid.
Then you are ignoring everything but the MSM. That is not how to stayed informed. The MSM lies regularly and reports the narrative which is simply not fact based..

It was good to see the mods finally moved it. Shocking it took so long.

As for the matter at hand; the kid may have been in great shape to do a specialized skill that a coach asked him to do. How was his health overall? I don't know. Buck Schowalter was in spring training one year talking to a reporter about drafting kids out of high school. He said that when he drafted a pitcher or a pitching prospect; he would often zero in on what other sports the kid played. The reason was because there is nothing natural about trying to hurl a baseball 100 miles an hour at a target. If you're not taking months off to use other muscles; you're bound to injure the muscles you use for pitching. True or not? I don't know. Schowalter was known for building teams that would eventually win World Series though. Perhaps there is some wisdom to that....

Godspeed young man.
….safe and effective

Forum List

Back