Byrna SD Won In Raffle

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
We had a raffle at work and, unfortunately, I didn't win. A secretary is now the proud owner of the Byrna SD launcher.
Not bad for $25.00, eh?

What does that thing "launch"? Cat turds or something?

I'd be looking to dump it and put what you can get for it toward a real firearm.

LOL.....I can't believe that someone would buy $25 worth of raffle tickets for a LTL weapon.....Must have been for a good cause.
At $25 it's a steal.

I'd be looking to dump it and put what you can get for it toward a real firearm.

LOL.....I can't believe that someone would buy $25 worth of raffle tickets for a LTL weapon.....Must have been for a good cause.
Yeah if you could get some child to buy it for a few dollars sell the damn thing and get something that would be worth a damn

Yeah if you could get some child to buy it for a few dollars sell the damn thing and get something that would be worth a damn

Take it to one of those inner-city gun buybacks and get $100 and some McDonald's coupons. :laughing0301:

They are $433.00 off Optics Planet, he might get enough out of it for a High Point. ;)

I'd go for the Hi-Point. She could always self-identify as Black, and knock over a few liquor stores with it.

Or use it for a paperweight. They make damned fine paperweights.

I'd go for the Hi-Point. She could always self-identify as Black, and knock over a few liquor stores with it.

Or use it for a paperweight. They make damned fine paperweights.
They sorta look alike too. :auiqs.jpg:
R.ba0c5a3735485fa28945176724af41ee

Forum List

Back