Victoria Nuland is stepping down as deputy of Secretary of State.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wooohooo! Neocon warmonger is gone!

This person engineered the coup, and subsequent civil war in Ukraine in 2014. Which of course was intended to start a war with Russia. I guess her work is done?

Now the question is, what sack of Establishment shit will Biden appoint to replace her?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where she belongs...

1709657415156.png

This piece of shit engineered the coup, and subsequent civil war in Ukraine in 2014. Which of course was intended to start a war with Russia. I guess her work is done?

Now the question is, what sack of Establishment shit will Biden appoint to replace her?

She's a dangerous warmonger and fascist. Should be in prison.

Do Democrats ever ponder over the fact that Nuland, who is closely tied to the neocons and Dick Cheney, worked in the Biden administration? Do they ever mull that over?

Do Democrats ever ponder over the fact that Nuland, who is closely tied to the neocons and Dick Cheney, worked in the Biden administration? Do they ever mull that over?
They are too dumb and unwilling to do any critical thinking, nor do they have the courage to question the authority they submit to.

This person engineered the coup, and subsequent civil war in Ukraine in 2014. Which of course was intended to start a war with Russia. I guess her work is done?

One down, thousands to go. Come on January 20, 2025.

1709659316804.png

This is probably related to the lack of success for America in this war. The latest word is now pretty well saying that the Ukraine has been defeated.

Now it's a matteer of how much territory the Ukraine wants to lose to Russia.

“A statement from Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday morning read:

Victoria Nuland has let me know that she intends to step down in the coming weeks as Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs – a role in which she has personified President Biden’s commitment to put diplomacy back at the center of our foreign policyand revitalize America’s global leadership at a crucial time for our nation and the world.“

——————————————-
At a congressional hearing in early 2023, Nuland stated regarding the 2022 Nord Stream pipeline sabotage, "I am, and I think the administration is, very gratified to know that Nord Stream 2 is now . . . a hunk of metal at the bottom of the sea."

In a February 2024 interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour, Nuland advocated for congressional approval of a $95.34 billion aid package, which is also designated for Ukraine, by delivering the following remarks: "We have to remember that the bulk of this money is going right back into the U.S., to make those weapons."

Goodbye to a crazy war monger and cause of hundreds of thousands of deaths during her SD tenure.

Aint no lie, baby BYE BYE BYE.

Dems gonna have to find another war monger to fill her shoes.

Very odd for her to resign in the middle of the war she helped keep going. The Russia/ Ukraine war was over. The 500,000 dead people since Feb 2022 is on the Biden admin.

For her to resign in the middle of her war that is going so well seems so strange….doesnt it?

“A statement from Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday morning read:

Victoria Nuland has let me know that she intends to step down in the coming weeks as Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs – a role in which she has personified President Biden’s commitment to put diplomacy back at the center of our foreign policyand revitalize America’s global leadership at a crucial time for our nation and the world.“

——————————————-
At a congressional hearing in early 2023, Nuland stated regarding the 2022 Nord Stream pipeline sabotage, "I am, and I think the administration is, very gratified to know that Nord Stream 2 is now . . . a hunk of metal at the bottom of the sea."

In a February 2024 interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour, Nuland advocated for congressional approval of a $95.34 billion aid package, which is also designated for Ukraine, by delivering the following remarks: "We have to remember that the bulk of this money is going right back into the U.S., to make those weapons."

Goodbye to a crazy war monger and cause of hundreds of thousands of deaths during her SD tenure.

Aint no lie, baby BYE BYE BYE.

Dems gonna have to find another war monger to fill her shoes.
Rats Are Always the First to Leave a Sinking Ship

She stopped Poland from giving Ukraine migs when they could have helped.

Many Ukrainians are dead because of democrats and they are happy because they are white.

Democrats = WEF

Forum List

Back