So I purchased something from a woman-owned business today

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I have an AKM-47 that was made by Interarms in Houston, Texas. As many AK-47 variants, it came with a
stock Tapco trigger group. I've put about 5k rounds through this over the last few years, and the trigger
group was getting worn, so I decided to replace it with an ALG Defense AKTEL enhanced trigger.

ALG Defense is a woman-owned company founded by Amy Lynn Geissele. You might have heard of her
parent company Giessele Automatics, if you own an AR-15. They make among other things, drop-in replacement triggers for the AR platform. This model trigger have a smoother pull, less creep, and is
much crisper than the Tapco trigger I had in it. These run as high as $120 but I found a place nearby
that had one for $64. It took a small amount of fitting, but only took about an hour to install it.

trigger1.jpg

The old trigger, disconnector, hammer, and springs...

trigger2.jpg

The new trigger, disconnector, hammer, and springs...

trigger3.jpg

All done...

trigger4.jpg

trigger5.jpg

Last edited:
I have an AKM-47 that was made by Interarms in Houston, Texas. As many AK-47 variants, it came with a stock Tapco
trigger group. I've put about 5k rounds through this over the last few years, and the trigger group was getting worn,
so I decided to replace it with an ALG Defense AKTEL enhanced trigger.

ALG Defense is a woman-owned company founded by Amy Lynn Geissele. You might have heard of her parent company
Giessele Automatics, if you own an AR-15. They make among other things, drop-in replacement triggers for the AR platform.
This model trigger have a smoother pull, less creep, and is much crisper than the Tapco trigger I had in it. These run as high
as $120 but I found a place nearby that had one for $64. It took a small amount of fitting, but only took about an hour to
install it.

View attachment 579154

View attachment 579155

View attachment 579156

All done...

View attachment 579157

View attachment 579158

Who gives a shit about your pop gun.
You've put 5k rounds through it and never fired a shot to defend yourself or the country.
Why would you need a killing machine like that to massage your ego?

I have an AKM-47 that was made by Interarms in Houston, Texas. As many AK-47 variants, it came with a
stock Tapco trigger group. I've put about 5k rounds through this over the last few years, and the trigger
group was getting worn, so I decided to replace it with an ALG Defense AKTEL enhanced trigger.

ALG Defense is a woman-owned company founded by Amy Lynn Geissele. You might have heard of her
parent company Giessele Automatics, if you own an AR-15. They make among other things, drop-in replacement triggers for the AR platform. This model trigger have a smoother pull, less creep, and is
much crisper than the Tapco trigger I had in it. These run as high as $120 but I found a place nearby
that had one for $64. It took a small amount of fitting, but only took about an hour to install it.

View attachment 579154

View attachment 579155

View attachment 579156

All done...

View attachment 579157

View attachment 579158
You pork her? Why not?

No. I just hate you ratbags that have killing machines for no reason. People dying of guns everyday but you gloat over having unnecessary guns.

Not to mention you're misogynist comment about buying from a woman.
Dude! You never know they are unnecessary, until you need one and don't have one. Besides, they are fun to shoot.

Who gives a shit about your pop gun.
You've put 5k rounds through it and never fired a shot to defend yourself or the country.
Why would you need a killing machine like that to massage your ego?

Hey, if it pisses you off this much, I count that as a win!

Hey, if it pisses you off this much, I count that as a win!

If that didn't piss him off, this really will...

The company's response to the vaccine mandate:

"Geissele Automatics supports the Citizens of the United States, the Warfighter and the Law Enforcement Officer. Recently, the federal government has imposed vaccine mandates on all companies over 100 employees and all defense contractors.

Geissele does not support these mandates nor condones the heavy handed way in which they are being imposed.

After informing their Teammates of the looming federal rules Bill and Amy Geissele heard an earful from those who are adamantly opposed to vaccinations. Bill and Amy believes that everyone should keep their jobs regardless of vaccine status and they will fight for all of them.

Geissele Automatics is a family run business and this family includes all the wonderful people who have thrown in their lot with Bill and Amy."

Forum List

Back