By Hook Or By Crook...Democrats' Attermpt To Steal / Void Election Results Not Over Yet

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

They will continue to try to steal every seat they can...

...since they could not win them fairly.

theres more than one theyre going after,,,

Good stuff...Tim is becoming the Tucker of cyberspace.

theres more than one theyre going after,,,

Good stuff...Tim is becoming the Tucker of cyberspace.

I never could stand tucker,, he always looks like hes having a bad bowel movement,,

as for tim hes got a lot of lefty ideas but hes willing to hear all sides and present them to the public fairly,,

Jewish Space Laser Barbie's seat is as red as they come in GA. Even if she was booted, they'd still send some nutbar to Congress.

But your constant whining grievance victimhood is hilarious!

Nobody ran against her.

Like Warnock--you are an idiot, punatero.

Whine whine whine culture wars whine

That's all you Trumptards do these days, other than whine about the Big Lie of a stolen election.
Actually Trumpies are busy rolling in the aisles with mirth at the demented walking death rattle Biden. Pity the joke is on America; the NEWEST BANANA REPUBLIC

1616120852767.png

Greg

That's all you Trumptards do these days, other than whine about the Big Lie of a stolen election.
Actually Trumpies are busy rolling in the aisles with mirth at the demented walking death rattle Biden. Pity the joke is on America; the NEWEST BANANA REPUBLIC

View attachment 469503

Greg

United Bananas~!!! I love it! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Thank you for posting

View attachment 469503

Greg

America is going to be fine.. The whole world and all our allies were embarrassed by Trump's stupidity

you cultist rubes are the banana republic, moron
What?? I could NEVER Vote Trump; I'm a Constitutional Monarchist!! However, his POLICIES were EXCELLENT!!! Who worries about personalities??? However, "Fingers" Biden is an issue.

Greg

Forum List

Back