Buy Goya products and fight this B*** ****!!!

You morons are defeating yourselves.

You Commies are going to get cancelled.

If real Americans don't follow your suggestion, and engage in a "buy-cott" of Goya, there is no reason for large companies to stand up for this nation.
The Chicken Shack fared well with their boycotts.

Are their any local polls showing AOC will get smoked I pray to Jeebus.

I watched part of the debates for her office, and, frankly, I didn't see a great difference between her and her opponents.
Her opponent was shocked that Ocasio didn't always listen to Pelosi.

All Democrats will vote against the interests of America and Americans.

I believe AOC is better for us because of how truly stupid her pronouncements are, and we can remind how stereotypical of the Left she is.
Does she have an opponent this election? I meant that poll. Polls mean crap but I'd like to know that local one?

AOC wins NY Democratic primary against Michelle Caruso ...

NY is a one-party town.
NY knows who is on their side.
Better yet when we smell shit we don't think it's perfume like repubs do

Word....except not buying that third world crap they sell in the Mexican bay at the grocery store. It probably has poop and baby parts in it.

Goya products are EXCELLENT-----I use them.
Goya is AMERICAN ------high protein beans and lentils and excellent tomato sauce etc etc YAYYYYY YAAYYY GOYAAAAA

Beans are beans and tomatoes are tomatoes.

goya is always good---good beans

what are "bad beans"

when you WASH your beans, do so by IMMERSION (like in a mikveh ---ie baptism)
------the ones that float to the top should be INTERRED. They are "BAD" Scoop your baptized beans onto a plate and EXAMINE them. ------non-beans like little bean shaped stones should also be INTERRED. Bean fragments and weird discolored beans also---REJECT THEM

If you are getting rocks in your third world goya beans then you probably should find another brand.

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.
I don't know, but Goya just became my favorite brand for whatever they make.

they make good canned beans, well as good as canned beans can be.
Their black beans are excellent, better than Bush’s Best (also good) or the dreadful S&W. If you can find Ortega they’re very good. But Latinos may switch to La Preferida or Cento or Rosarita, all popular.

They won't. most boycotts are only good as threats, push comes to shove the majority of people, including Hispanics, aren't political animals.
No, but they’re tired of being shit on by Republicans, calling them animals and rapists.

He called criminals animals and rapists.

And some of them were rapists.

Lying as usual.

If real Americans don't follow your suggestion, and engage in a "buy-cott" of Goya, there is no reason for large companies to stand up for this nation.
The Chicken Shack fared well with their boycotts.

Are their any local polls showing AOC will get smoked I pray to Jeebus.

I watched part of the debates for her office, and, frankly, I didn't see a great difference between her and her opponents.
Her opponent was shocked that Ocasio didn't always listen to Pelosi.

All Democrats will vote against the interests of America and Americans.

I believe AOC is better for us because of how truly stupid her pronouncements are, and we can remind how stereotypical of the Left she is.
Does she have an opponent this election? I meant that poll. Polls mean crap but I'd like to know that local one?

AOC wins NY Democratic primary against Michelle Caruso ...

NY is a one-party town.
NY knows who is on their side.
Better yet when we smell shit we don't think it's perfume like repubs do
No, you think it's edible because liberals eat up all the shit MSM and Democratic Party feeds them.

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.

Their black beans are excellent, better than Bush’s Best (also good) or the dreadful S&W. If you can find Ortega they’re very good. But Latinos may switch to La Preferida or Cento or Rosarita, all popular.

They won't. most boycotts are only good as threats, push comes to shove the majority of people, including Hispanics, aren't political animals.
No, but they’re tired of being shit on by Republicans, calling them animals and rapists.

Lying as usual.
Exactly!

Lying as usual.
Yes, you are lying as usual. He called Mexicans rapists, not criminals.

Word....except not buying that third world crap they sell in the Mexican bay at the grocery store. It probably has poop and baby parts in it.

Goya products are EXCELLENT-----I use them.
Goya is AMERICAN ------high protein beans and lentils and excellent tomato sauce etc etc YAYYYYY YAAYYY GOYAAAAA

Beans are beans and tomatoes are tomatoes.

goya is always good---good beans

what are "bad beans"

when you WASH your beans, do so by IMMERSION (like in a mikveh ---ie baptism)
------the ones that float to the top should be INTERRED. They are "BAD" Scoop your baptized beans onto a plate and EXAMINE them. ------non-beans like little bean shaped stones should also be INTERRED. Bean fragments and weird discolored beans also---REJECT THEM

If you are getting rocks in your third world goya beans then you probably should find another brand.

I have never found a rock------but there is a possibility in any brand

Lying as usual.

Can you quote that?
Because if you can't......you're a liar.

Watch this, liar:

"Tim Kaine falsely says Trump said 'all Mexicans are"
"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

So we rate Kaine’s statement False."

Proving you a lying low-life has become a cottage industry around here.

Lying as usual.

He was talking about criminals, your side continuously has to lie to make your points.

Lying as usual.

He was talking about criminals, your side continuously has to lie to make your points.
Your side continuously has to tell us what Trump really meant when his words say something entirely different.

Lying as usual.

Can you quote that?

Watch this, liar:

"The thing that amazes me is the depth of his trash talking with Latinos, saying all Mexicans are rapists and going after Latino immigrants," Kaine said.

No doubt, Trump has made controversial statements about the groups Kaine cited. But did Trump go as far as saying "all Mexicans are rapists?"

We asked the Clinton-Kaine campaign for evidence. It cited 16 instances since June 2015 when Trump said that some of the unauthorized immigrants crossing the Mexican border into the U.S. are hardened criminals and rapists.

...Trump, in none of the quotes, made the charge that "all Mexicans are rapists," as Kaine said. There’s nothing that even approached such a contention.

Funny how you didn’t actually post Trump’s full quote instead of this tripe.

At least you are beginning to recognize when you’re outmatched. Baby steps.

Lying as usual.

Your side continuously has to tell us what Trump really meant when his words say something entirely different.

Actually your side just assumes falsehoods to make whatever he says fit your narrative.

FOAD, you SJW cum bucket.

Lying as usual.

Can you quote that?

Watch this, liar:

There isn't a single poster who doesn't see you as the lying scum you are.

Lying as usual.

Can you quote that?

Watch this, liar:

There isn't a single poster who doesn't see you as the lying scum you are.
Keep running away from debating me. It’s such a good look for you and reinforces your reputation as a vacant re-poster of other people’s thoughts.

Forum List

Back