Buy Goya products and fight this B*** ****!!!

You morons are defeating yourselves.

You Commies are going to get cancelled.

Never heard of the place.

If they were in my area I would boycott them.

Please do.

You deserve to boycott anyone who does not agree with you.

Now, we'll point out that God who made air is a racist and you can boycot that too.

It's simple......tie a rock around your leg and jump off of a dock. You'll show him.

Well send you the rope if you need it.
Like I said last week, shit is gonna get real, real fast
if whites and Hispanics start collectively boycotting

I am going to start buying.

I'll be at the store tommorow....don't know what I need or what they make...but I am buying something from them.
Their chicken bouillon and other Mexican food related spices are pretty popular with Hispanics as are their canned beans ,but they sell everything from hot sauce to fruit juice. You should definitely find something you like. :)

Never heard of the place.

If they were in my area I would boycott them.

Please do.

You deserve to boycott anyone who does not agree with you.

Now, we'll point out that God who made air is a racist and you can boycot that too.

It's simple......tie a rock around your leg and jump off of a dock. You'll show him.

Well send you the rope if you need it.
Like I said last week, shit is gonna get real, real fast
if whites and Hispanics start collectively boycotting
Mexicans haven't been indoctrinated to be a pussy. Only democrats, they will probably buy more of their products now.

Food company Goya is being boycotted by the bloodthirsty Woke Mob for the high crime of the CEO praising President Trump. This company donates millions of dollars worth of food to the needy and now the Mob wants to drive them to bankruptcy because he dared speak highly of the President. Yes, the Left really is that pathetic.
The outrage mob probably has never purchased any of their products in the first place.

you are probably right-----GOYA products are for people who actually cook their own food----
of course they also do CANNED BEANS---but even canned beans are a KITCHEN STAPLE.
I have not used their special pre seasoned rice
mixes----but even those require cooking. The mob seems TOO BUSY

I don't go to the dollar store and I don't buy second rate products made in Mexico.
We would never expect anything different from our Ethnocentric Bigoted friends on the Left.

But, you do buy second rate shit made in made in China, don't you.

Fvckin' Leftist .....

Go Figure !!!
Their buddies in Mexico are the ones poisoning all the hand sanitizers with methanol too.

GOYAWAY No Goya for me or any Dem
I'm sorry. I'm eating a can of Goya Chic pees so I don't want to be impolite.

I guarantee you the libturds will cause Goya sales to soar. Conservs will be farting beans so loud, we'll blow the ear drums outta ya.

Look what you guys did for the Chicken Shack...lol
Keep going... Trumps chances in Nov are like a fart in the wind And be careful,, those peas from Goya will make you fart like an elephant

Says the Hispanic rascist lefty sheet-flapper....
Kidd Weekend special at Macy's 2 white sheets for the price of 1

You're living proof that Marxist Dimms are using Hispanics, and don't give a shit about them!
You mock their culture for a few cheap laughs.
I rent 3 stores to Hispanics Best tenants ever Love them

You love their money.
Not them, poser.
Wrong Trumper I just gave them free rent for 2 months A repub like you would evict them

But that was 4 months ago.
They're probably already evicted! :auiqs.jpg:
I was a republican I'm a lot nicer and easier to get along with now

You're just another rat bastard liar full of shit.
Thanks for playing.
You really know how to hurt a guy lol You say that just because I hate all repubs and want to see Trump get what Lincoln did??
View attachment 362025
Except I don't hate Obama, I dislike him.
All Obama did was have 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains dropped unemployment from 10% to 5% and almost tripled the dow What TF else did you want from him ? BLOOD ?

Yes, that is stupid. However, let's reme9mber when y'all threw out your coffer makers to protest advertisers when knees were taken at football games. That was more stupid because you had already paid for them! Talk about morons!
I didn't and I didn't throw away my $50 Nike hoodie I bought right before they hired kaepernick. But I will guarantee I will never buy another Nike product.

I guarantee you the libturds will cause Goya sales to soar. Conservs will be farting beans so loud, we'll blow the ear drums outta ya.

Keep going... Trumps chances in Nov are like a fart in the wind And be careful,, those peas from Goya will make you fart like an elephant

You're living proof that Marxist Dimms are using Hispanics, and don't give a shit about them!

You love their money.
Not them, poser.
Wrong Trumper I just gave them free rent for 2 months A repub like you would evict them

Thanks for playing.
You really know how to hurt a guy lol You say that just because I hate all repubs and want to see Trump get what Lincoln did??
View attachment 362025
All Obama did was have 75 straight months of 6 digit employment gains dropped unemployment from 10% to 5% and almost tripled the dow What TF else did you want from him ? BLOOD ?
He was the worst president in our history and set race relations back 50 years. He made Jimmy Carter a happy man though.

You love their money.
Not them, poser.

Thanks for playing.
View attachment 362025
He was the worst president in our history and set race relations back 50 years. He made Jimmy Carter a happy man though.
Sorry nogood It will be a cold day in hell when someone worse than this trump pos gets into our WH

You love their money.
Not them, poser.

Thanks for playing.
View attachment 362025
Sorry nogood It will be a cold day in hell when someone worse than this trump pos gets into our WH
Trump still has almost 5 years left. He has made Obama's legacy a bad memory!
94352268_2925923727494177_5753450503669284864_n.jpg

If real Americans don't follow your suggestion, and engage in a "buy-cott" of Goya, there is no reason for large companies to stand up for this nation.

If real Americans don't follow your suggestion, and engage in a "buy-cott" of Goya, there is no reason for large companies to stand up for this nation.
The Chicken Shack fared well with their boycotts.

Are their any local polls showing AOC will get smoked I pray to Jeebus.

I watched part of the debates for her office, and, frankly, I didn't see a great difference between her and her opponents.
Her opponent was shocked that Ocasio didn't always listen to Pelosi.

All Democrats will vote against the interests of America and Americans.

I believe AOC is better for us because of how truly stupid her pronouncements are, and we can remind how stereotypical of the Left she is.

I watched part of the debates for her office, and, frankly, I didn't see a great difference between her and her opponents.

I believe AOC is better for us because of how truly stupid her pronouncements are, and we can remind how stereotypical of the Left she is.
Does she have an opponent this election? I meant that poll. Polls mean crap but I'd like to know that local one?

Does she have an opponent this election? I meant that poll. Polls mean crap but I'd like to know that local one?

AOC wins NY Democratic primary against Michelle Caruso ...

NY is a one-party town.

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.
I don't know, but Goya just became my favorite brand for whatever they make.

they make good canned beans, well as good as canned beans can be.
Their black beans are excellent, better than Bush’s Best (also good) or the dreadful S&W. If you can find Ortega they’re very good. But Latinos may switch to La Preferida or Cento or Rosarita, all popular.

They won't. most boycotts are only good as threats, push comes to shove the majority of people, including Hispanics, aren't political animals.

NY is a one-party town.
NY knows who is on their side.

NY is a one-party town.
"NY NY it's a wonderful town "

I wonder if boycotts like this would actually ever pan out, considering most companies cave at the mention of a boycott.
I don't know, but Goya just became my favorite brand for whatever they make.

they make good canned beans, well as good as canned beans can be.
Their black beans are excellent, better than Bush’s Best (also good) or the dreadful S&W. If you can find Ortega they’re very good. But Latinos may switch to La Preferida or Cento or Rosarita, all popular.

They won't. most boycotts are only good as threats, push comes to shove the majority of people, including Hispanics, aren't political animals.
No, but they’re tired of being shit on by Republicans, calling them animals and rapists.

Forum List

Back