Buy Goya products and fight this B*** ****!!!

You had a point? And you do not have to buy cheap "Chinese shit", hotshot.
I am confident it doesn't surprise anyone that you Leftist don't get the point of any given comment posted here.

Now, run along now ... I am sure the next worship Bernie session is about to start.

You morons are defeating yourselves.

You Commies are going to get cancelled.

Word....except not buying that third world crap they sell in the Mexican bay at the grocery store. It probably has poop and baby parts in it.

Goya products are EXCELLENT-----I use them.
Goya is AMERICAN ------high protein beans and lentils and excellent tomato sauce etc etc YAYYYYY YAAYYY GOYAAAAA
I've been eating Goya since I was in my twenties,long,long time,It goes with the flow in Latin America and is excellent stuff.I generally only eat home growed but I'm about out for the season and had me some white beans last night. Goya seasoned with Badia.Quality stuff. I built a ton of conveyors for Badia https://badiaspices.com/about-us/
Oh as far as olive oil Goya blows that shit from Bertoli off the map

If you wanna learn how to be a beaner nows your chance
Dry Beans - Beans and Grains - Products | Goya Foods

And you don't? Of course you do, hotshot. You just are not aware of it. Your president's dresses for Ivanka's business
are made in China. Hypocritical, yes?
Everyone has to buy cheep Chinese shit genius ...

That was the point.
I grow what I want to preserve by canning to cook with.

you got land------to BILLY-JOE STALIN D-B
YOU IS A KULAK
?

Ask Litwin -----it is very important-----and search UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE and "holodomor" and------STALINISM and mayor of new york city

Word....except not buying that third world crap they sell in the Mexican bay at the grocery store. It probably has poop and baby parts in it.

Goya is AMERICAN ------high protein beans and lentils and excellent tomato sauce etc etc YAYYYYY YAAYYY GOYAAAAA
I've been eating Goya since I was in my twenties,long,long time,It goes with the flow in Latin America and is excellent stuff.I generally only eat home growed but I'm about out for the season and had me some white beans last night. Goya seasoned with Badia.Quality stuff. I built a ton of conveyors for Badia https://badiaspices.com/about-us/

YAAAYYYAAAAAAY GOYAAAAAY

I love everything by them. My favorite is their Peach Nectar drink. Hispanics love their sweets. A couple slugs of that nectar would stop a diabetic low sugar coma.

LOL. I bet the company sales of their product skyrockets to the moon...................LOLOL

AOC their greatest advertising spokesMAN.
twB1NH8 - Copy.jpg

If you wanna learn how to be a beaner nows your chance
Dry Beans - Beans and Grains - Products | Goya Foods

Dear Gran Familia Goya,

We have been faced with an UNPRECEDENTED NATIONAL CRISIS. Indeed, we have faced hurricanes, earthquakes and other natural disasters in different locations over the years; this however, is a global storm of historic proportions!

We have received an overwhelming demand for food in grocery stores around the country and the world. Our incredible Goya family has been working 24/7 to make sure that supermarket shelves are stocked with our products and consumers can get what they need for their families.

I am moved with emotion and pride to see first-hand the incredible reaction, sacrifice, dedication and passion as we all work tirelessly to provide our NATION with the necessary food for their tables at home!

I cannot express the gratitude, appreciation and love for our Goya family including our retailers who continue to work together though this historic moment in our lives!

God Bless you all, our Country and all Humanity,

Bob Unanue

President of Goya Foods

Time to fight back against the left-wingers. Put the little snots in their place.
Goya donated 2 F million cans of fart enhancers for covid relief. They've donated so much food since the GD Depression..............They should create the AOC Bean brand for her unpaid advertising campaign.BAWWHAHA

Beans are beans and tomatoes are tomatoes.

goya is always good---good beans

what are "bad beans"

what are "bad beans"

when you WASH your beans, do so by IMMERSION (like in a mikveh ---ie baptism)
------the ones that float to the top should be INTERRED. They are "BAD" Scoop your baptized beans onto a plate and EXAMINE them. ------non-beans like little bean shaped stones should also be INTERRED. Bean fragments and weird discolored beans also---REJECT THEM

I just found their website and looked over their products. I LOVE Mexican food, Syrian, etc., anything spicy. They offer TONS of fabulous products. I can see myself easily putting in a $500 first order.
I use Goya products too.

They are also and I will certainly being using more in light of this new communist boycott.
Goya chicken bouillon and other similar spices are very popular around here. Along with the canned beans. I buy the black beans pretty often.
I'm actually initially more interested in their exotic fruit juices and hot sauces, among other things. They make one sauce that is a mix of exotic chili peppers mixed with lime juice I'd like to try.
Their juices do look good. I may buy some next time I go shopping.

Food company Goya is being boycotted by the bloodthirsty Woke Mob for the high crime of the CEO praising President Trump. This company donates millions of dollars worth of food to the needy and now the Mob wants to drive them to bankruptcy because he dared speak highly of the President. Yes, the Left really is that pathetic.
The outrage mob probably has never purchased any of their products in the first place.

GOYAWAY No Goya for me or any Dem
I'm sorry. I'm eating a can of Goya Chic pees so I don't want to be impolite.

I guarantee you the libturds will cause Goya sales to soar. Conservs will be farting beans so loud, we'll blow the ear drums outta ya.

Look what you guys did for the Chicken Shack...lol
Keep going... Trumps chances in Nov are like a fart in the wind And be careful,, those peas from Goya will make you fart like an elephant

Says the Hispanic rascist lefty sheet-flapper....
Kidd Weekend special at Macy's 2 white sheets for the price of 1

You're living proof that Marxist Dimms are using Hispanics, and don't give a shit about them!
You mock their culture for a few cheap laughs.
I rent 3 stores to Hispanics Best tenants ever Love them

You love their money.
Not them, poser.
Wrong Trumper I just gave them free rent for 2 months A repub like you would evict them

But that was 4 months ago.
They're probably already evicted! :auiqs.jpg:
I was a republican I'm a lot nicer and easier to get along with now

You're just another rat bastard liar full of shit.
Thanks for playing.
You really know how to hurt a guy lol You say that just because I hate all repubs and want to see Trump get what Lincoln did??
106506603_10158616416862089_5176787014320091858_n.jpg

Except I don't hate Obama, I dislike him.

Forum List

Back