Buy Goya products and fight this B*** ****!!!

Goya not Mexican btw its an American company

Goya Foods, Inc. is an American producer of a brand of foods sold in the United States and many Hispanic countries.[1] It has facilities in different parts of the United States, Puerto Rico, the Dominican Republic and Spain. It is under third-generation ownership of the Unanue family,[2] and is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, USA.[3]

Goya Foods, Inc.
Goya logo.png
"If it's Goya, it has to be good"
"Si es Goya, tiene que ser bueno"
Goya Headquarters at 350 County Rd, Jersey City, NJ, USA.jpg
Goya Headquarters (Jersey City, 2018)
TypePrivate
IndustryFood industry
GenreSpanish and Latin American
Founded1936; 84 years ago in New York City, New York, United States
Founders

Don Prudencio Unanue and wife[4]
Goya was founded in 1936, by Prudencio Unanue Ortiz (1886–1976) from Valle de Mena, Spain. Unanue immigrated to Puerto Rico, where he met and married Carolina Casal (1890–1984), also a Spanish immigrant; they later moved to New York City.[5][6] Prudencio purchased the "Goya" name from a Moroccan sardine company because he believed that his last name was too difficult to pronounce for American customers and also liked the association to Spanish artist Francisco Goya.[7][8]

When Prudencio Unanue died in 1976, he left Goya to his sons, Joseph, Charles, Francisco and Anthony.[9] Upon his father's death, Joseph A. Unanue became chief executive of Goya, then a fairly small, $8.5 million company.[10] As president and chief executive of the company, Joseph shared control with his brother Francisco, who served as president of Goya de Puerto Rico Inc., responsible for much of the company's manufacturing operations.[11] Joseph A. Unanue's son, Joseph F. Unanue, was general manager and vice president of Goya de Puerto Rico from 1989 to 1996, when he became executive vice president at the company's New Jersey, assuming the No. 2 position in the company; he died two years later.[11]

You morons are defeating yourselves.

You Commies are going to get cancelled.
Cancel culture all comes from bigotry and the Dems inability to accept any other position on anything. It's like the spoiled brat who cries and threatens to take his ball and go home if he doesn't get his way. It's very similar to the grand wizzard of BLM in NYC who said if they don't get their way they were going to burn it down. Fucking bigoted totalitarians suck.

Cancel culture all comes from bigotry and the Dems inability to accept any other position on anything. It's like the spoiled brat who cries and threatens to take his ball and go home if he doesn't get his way. It's very similar to the grand wizzard of BLM in NYC who said if they don't get their way they were going to burn it down. Fucking bigoted totalitarians suck.
Yep ...

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a mental disorder.

I don't go to the dollar store and I don't buy second rate products made in Mexico.
We would never expect anything different from our Ethnocentric Bigoted friends on the Left.

But, you do buy second rate shit made in made in China, don't you.

Fvckin' Leftist .....

Go Figure !!!

Yes, that is stupid. However, let's remember when y'all threw out your coffer makers to protest advertisers when knees were taken at football games. That was more stupid because you had already paid for them! Talk about morons!

Word....except not buying that third world crap they sell in the Mexican bay at the grocery store. It probably has poop and baby parts in it.

Goya products are EXCELLENT-----I use them.
Goya is AMERICAN ------high protein beans and lentils and excellent tomato sauce etc etc YAYYYYY YAAYYY GOYAAAAA

I am sure that the food is just as well left alone if one doesn't want to buy something just because of a political position.
Dud ....

You're a Leftist.

Leftist don't know shit about anything.

Especially good food .....

I don't go to the dollar store and I don't buy second rate products made in Mexico.
We would never expect anything different from our Ethnocentric Bigoted friends on the Left.

But, you do buy second rate shit made in made in China, don't you.

Fvckin' Leftist .....

Go Figure !!!
And you don't? Of course you do, hotshot. You just are not aware of it. Your president's dresses for Ivanka's business
are made in China. Hypocritical, yes?

And you don't? Of course you do, hotshot. You just are not aware of it. Your president's dresses for Ivanka's business
Everyone has to buy cheep Chinese shit genius ...

That was the point.

Everyone has to buy cheep Chinese shit genius ...

That was the point.
You had a point? And you do not have to buy cheap "Chinese shit", hotshot. You can buy American. Trump's taxes on foreign products will raise those prices and you will still pay because American made products will also rise.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing. When I heard this on the TV news I put them on my shopping list with intent to fill my cart with their great products.
I reccomend their unique fruit juices, their Black beans, Garbanzo beans (to make Humus), and white beans.
Yeah. I think I'll make some gringo beans and rice. Since I'm not sophisticated enough to make my own sofrito or soak my own beans, I'll definitely be hitting the Goya section. I especially like the fact that the CEO had the courage to publicly praise Trump. I hope more CEOs will find the balls to do likewise during Trump's second term.

Forum List

Back